DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ola Amigos., New Logan Owner In Spain. (next week)

ziggyplod
post 23 Jan 2009, 15:42
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Who_s_a_pretty_boy_then_1_.JPG ( Size: 1.25mb ) Number of downloads: 162
[attachmentid=1627495368]Hi everyone biggrin.gif
Iīm Dave & my wife is Cath, we are English from Weston Super Mare in the south west but have lived in the Murcia regeon of Spain for the last 7 years. I have had a Renault Kangoo combi for the last 4 years, itīs now 9 years old with over 222000 kms on the clock, as its classed as a comercial vehicle it has to have an ITV (MOT) every 6 months in Spain. So its time to go. I parked up outside the Renault dealers the other day & saw ( from the back ) what I thought was a new long wheelbase Kangoo. So in I go to have a look, what the hell is a Dacia I says. After spending some time having agood look round this great looking car time to go home & have a talk with she who must be obayed & get her to open her purse & buy me a new car. Yesterday I put the deposit on a Logan MCV Laureate & hopefully it will be here next week from their other shop. I will let you know my first impressions as soon as I get it & I hope its as good as you say it is.
Now Cath says that when itīs time to change her Saxo she wants a Sandero.
All the best & thanks for a good Dacia sight & all that I have learnt from you all by reading the forums.
Dave wub.gif

This post has been edited by ziggyplod: 23 Jan 2009, 17:07

--------------------
dacia logan break 2008 - donīt know yet
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
alecsz99
post 23 Jan 2009, 15:52
Post #2

Membru autentic

Group: Members

Welcome to the forum and keep us posted!

"she who must be obayed" - this remark was priceless because it is so true! radmasa.gif

--------------------
Dacia/Kia/Mercedes Berlina Li / Pro Cee'd / S320 2003 / 2008 / 2010
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:45
Forum Renault