DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Help me buy Logan in Roemenia !, Why won't they sell?

UME
post 24 Mar 2005, 17:08
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Dear Logan fans ( and hopefully suppliers),

Since a couple of weeks I have tried to obtain Dacia logan's from Roemenia ( as they are the cheapest over there) but I am not succeeding. wacko.gif

We are located in Holland and the dacia is not known here as yet. We wish to introduce the car by buying several unit's .
We have tried via a German agent who claims to have reserved thousands of units. However at the moment he cannot even take an order of 8 units.

The next issue is that we need to have a CoC ( certificate of Confomity for the EU) supplied with the cars aswell, otherwise we can not register the car here.

I have also been told that Dacia Roemenia can supply the cars with an EUR 1 document. This will avoid having to pay the EU import tax.

Is there some one who could help us getting the cars ???
look forward to your posts.

greetz, Leon@ume

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
unknown_web
post 24 Mar 2005, 17:14
Post #2

VeeDub

Be serious, you can't even spell Romania ( Roemenia laugh.gif ). Try contacting a Dacia official dealer ( Latin Efe etc ).

--------------------
O masina. Un model. An/Versiune.
Membrul 6666... Beware...
+
UME
post 24 Mar 2005, 17:17
Post #3

Membru incepator

wub.gif that was indeed a very bad translation, but do you know any dealer who has experience in this field of exports??

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
+
costi
post 24 Mar 2005, 17:18
Post #4

Membru autentic

don't pay attention to the mesage above (Latin Efe is no more dacia dealer by the way)

read this first: http://www.daciaclub.ro/index.php?showtopi...ocea+clientului

--------------------
DSN/SLZ
+
UME
post 24 Mar 2005, 17:30
Post #5

Membru incepator

Thank you for kind reaction

If have read this article already, and I have send an E-mai to 'vocea.clientului@daciagroup.com' and made some phone calls, however they keep on saying they will reply to the mail, but nothing sofar. 022.gif

I will try to give some dealers a call now, but not all will speak english, wil lthey?

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
+
costi
post 24 Mar 2005, 17:37
Post #6

Membru autentic

You have to be patient with vocea clientul (customer voice); you will get an answer afterall.
Don't know about the dealers; some might speak English some might not, but you can give it a try.
Maybe you should wait for the official answer from "vocea clientului"

Hope you speak German; here's the story of a Belgian car dealer who sold 45 Logans in one w/e; it may help you;
http://www.spiegel.de/auto/aktuell/0,1518,345130,00.html

This post has been edited by costi: 24 Mar 2005, 17:41

--------------------
DSN/SLZ
+
UME
post 24 Mar 2005, 17:44
Post #7

Membru incepator

I try to be patient, however it is not easy when other people are screaming for their cars already.......

I wait till tomorrow then wink.gif

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
+
costi
post 24 Mar 2005, 18:02
Post #8

Membru autentic

did it help (the german site address) ?

--------------------
DSN/SLZ
+
UME
post 24 Mar 2005, 18:07
Post #9

Membru incepator

QUOTE(costi @ 24 Mar 2005, 17:02)
did it help (the german site address) ?

I was already aware of the belgium sale office called "Cardoen" therefor the dacia Logan had quite some publicty in Holland aswell. Ther is no-one here who can offer the cars at the moment, except for the belgium dealer.
We now try to serve the Dutch people for the Dutch market ( if we can obtain the cars).

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
+
costi
post 24 Mar 2005, 18:09
Post #10

Membru autentic

my ideea was to get in contact with the Begium dealer and see what was the procedure used by him;

--------------------
DSN/SLZ
+
UME
post 24 Mar 2005, 18:21
Post #11

Membru incepator

Well he is actually a competitor aswell so I do not think he will give me much info.... but thank you for your kind thinking

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
+
Flores
post 24 Mar 2005, 19:12
Post #12

ALIEN

Hey Ume Im a romanian, who live also in Holland(Delft), I want also to buy a Dacia Logan but I was afraid about the service from here and spare parts, as you maybe know Dacia Logan have a lot of small problems, how do you solve this?

--------------------
Opel Zafira 1.9CDTI- Dacia Logan Laureate 1.6
Mio C230
If it has tits or wheels it will give you problems !
+
sp67
post 24 Mar 2005, 20:45
Post #13

Membru incepator

UME,

I don't think it's worth the trouble to jump thru all the hoops to import Logans from Romania:
1) Dacia has no interest to help you, they already have more orders than they can handle, both internal and external; and there's no sign the situation will improve soon. (in case you didn't know: there are waiting lists of over a month, and you have to pay in advance to be put on the waiting list; used Logans trade for more then their list price!)
2) It's the same if you consider it from the point of view of higher management at Renault: why share the profits with you, since they'll be selling Logans in the Netherlands themselves, in a few months.
3) It would be much easier to import Logans from Eastern Europe countries that are already EU members; it seems that's what Cardoen did, they placed orders with several dealers in Poland, Hungary etc. Of course, you get a smaller profit, but you'll also have much less trouble.
4) How about warranty and after-sales service, until Renault starts providing it in the Netherlands? Do you send the car back to the original dealer, across Europe? I know I wouldn't buy a car that I couldn't find parts for.

--------------------
+
13nov
post 28 Mar 2005, 11:36
Post #14

Membru autentic

QUOTE(UME @ 24 Mar 2005, 19:08)
Dear Logan fans ( and hopefully suppliers),

Since a couple of weeks I have tried to obtain Dacia logan's from Roemenia ( as they are the cheapest over there) but I am not succeeding. wacko.gif

We are located in Holland and the dacia is not known here as yet. We wish to introduce the car by buying several unit's .
We have tried via a German agent who claims to have reserved thousands of units. However at the moment he cannot even take an order of 8 units.

The next issue is that we need to have a CoC ( certificate of Confomity for the EU) supplied with the cars aswell, otherwise we can not register the car here.

I have also been told that Dacia Roemenia can supply the cars with an EUR 1 document. This will avoid having to pay the EU import tax.

Is there some one who could help us getting the cars ???
look forward to your posts.

greetz,  Leon@ume

You may try by sending an e-mail to this Dacia dealer: Auto Cobalcescu, marketing@autocobalcescu.ro. I don't really know if they will be interested but they are, for the moment, renewing their taxi fleet with Logans and this experience in acqiuring large fleets maybe helpful to you.

This post has been edited by 13nov: 28 Mar 2005, 11:36

--------------------
OPEL ASTRA GTC 1.9 CDTI 2008
Clio III 1.5 dci Privilege
+
UME
post 30 Mar 2005, 12:49
Post #15

Membru incepator

QUOTE(13nov @ 28 Mar 2005, 10:36)
You may try by sending an e-mail to this Dacia dealer: Auto Cobalcescu,  marketing@autocobalcescu.ro. I don't really know if they will be interested but  they are, for the moment, renewing their taxi fleet with Logans and this experience in acqiuring large fleets maybe helpful to you.

Thank you for the information i will try to contact them and see whether they might be interested...... it is not easy, I have spoken with several dealers already and they say they are not allowed or able to export cars from their garage. The ones who want to do it ask for 20% surplus on the price......

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
+
UME
post 30 Mar 2005, 12:51
Post #16

Membru incepator

QUOTE(Flores @ 24 Mar 2005, 18:12)
Hey Ume Im a romanian, who live also in Holland(Delft), I want also to buy a Dacia Logan but I was afraid about the service from here and spare parts, as you maybe know Dacia Logan have a lot of small problems, how do you solve this?

With regards to the service you are able to go to an official renault dealer. As soon as you need parts, you have 2 options:

1. wait till November till the car is officially introduced in Holland
2. order the spare parts from Romenia or any other country where the car is distributed ( June/July in germany)

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
+
13nov
post 31 Mar 2005, 16:00
Post #17

Membru autentic

About the spare parts, sometime ago, renault was saying that most of the mechanical parts are compatible with the ones found on renault vehicles. The bodywork parts are obviously not compatible.

--------------------
+
DJ Nesta
post 31 Mar 2005, 17:09
Post #18

Membru incepator

QUOTE(costi @ 24 Mar 2005, 16:37)
You have to be patient with vocea clientul (customer voice); you will get an answer afterall.
Don't know about the dealers; some might speak English some might not, but you can give it a try.
Maybe you should wait for the official answer from "vocea clientului"

Hope you speak German; here's the story of a Belgian car dealer who sold 45 Logans in one w/e; it may help you;
http://www.spiegel.de/auto/aktuell/0,1518,345130,00.html

Hallo!

Ik ben dus niet de enige Nederlander op het Logan forum - ik was met mijn Logan in NL vorige week en had veel bekijks!

As far as I know, the Belgian dealer bought the Logans in the Czech Republic (That's where I live and bought my Logan). I only do not know how he solved the problem with new/second hand. And since the Logan is sold in the new EU mamber states, there should not be a problem with compatibility to EU-rules.

--------------------
+
UME
post 31 Mar 2005, 17:54
Post #19

Membru incepator

QUOTE(DJ Nesta @ 31 Mar 2005, 16:09)
Hallo!

Ik ben dus niet de enige Nederlander op het Logan forum - ik was met mijn Logan in NL vorige week en had veel bekijks!

As far as I know, the Belgian dealer bought the Logans in the Czech Republic (That's where I live and bought my Logan). I only do not know how he solved the problem with new/second hand. And since the Logan is sold in the new EU mamber states, there should not be a problem with compatibility to EU-rules.

He hallo,

das leuk een nederlander aan het woord, mocht je een keer in de buurt van Utrecht zijn dan ben je van harte welkom, want dan kan ik ook de Logan in levende lijfe zien hihihihi.

I have already spoken with quit some dealers and it may seem that we are making progress..... I Finally received an answer via customer service dacia, the answer came from Renault Germany !!! thatwe were not allowed to buy from they direct, but perhaps via a dacia delaer in the future in Germany

--------------------
Dacia Logan - ????????
+
rdesign
post 31 Mar 2005, 18:12
Post #20

Membru

@UME : I know very well a romanian renault-nisan-dacia dealer. He can sell Dacia only in Romania but is not allowed to export cars. Your only hope is to find a romanian company to buy for you. This need trust to be sure you will be able to buy from it with the terms you want.

--------------------
dacia logan - DJ 2810
Am facut atat de multe in viata incat nu stiu daca o sa ies la pensie popa sau medic ginecolog!
+
costi
post 31 Mar 2005, 18:15
Post #21

Membru autentic

the best way for him is the simpliest;
otherwise the cost goes up !

--------------------
DSN/SLZ
+
13nov
post 1 Apr 2005, 08:02
Post #22

Membru autentic

QUOTE(rdesign @ 31 Mar 2005, 20:12)
@UME : I  know very well a romanian renault-nisan-dacia dealer. He can sell Dacia only in Romania but  is not allowed to export cars. Your only hope is to find a romanian company to buy for you. This need trust to  be sure you will be able to buy from it with the terms you want.

I think that this is a good idea. Maybe it's much better if you incorporate your own company in Romania. It doesn't cost very much, and you'll have your own firm buying the cars and then exporting them to EU.

--------------------
+
Bogdan_F
post 2 Apr 2005, 19:07
Post #23

Membru autentic

There is also another issue that must be considered: the Logan sold on Romanian market has only Euro 3 pollution certificate while the Logan sold in EU has Euro4.

I am not sure that starting with january 2005 you are allowed to register new cars that do not have euro4, and maybe that's why you may be unable to import logan from Romania.

--------------------
Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi 2006
+
dydycom
post 7 Apr 2005, 01:12
Post #24

daca exista vointa, orice se poate

hello ,let me tell you how it is here, on this forum.

Many people like to talk, just for the fun of it.I haven't seen so many poeple talking sh.......it.

1. like everywhere u need to look first before u buy(don't need to wait 6weeks, bribe someone or stuff like this, all u need is search)
2. problems with logan---smile.gif)--who sais that ???? someone who talks from roomers--I also made the same mistake to listen to others but now i have an LOGAN LAUREAT 1.4(by the way -- when i bought it, i drove the (my)car in the same day I paid the money for it) and all i have to say is that is a little laisy(only75BHP)
3 the service- any service for renault should be able to provide u the spare parts for the car because only the winsheeld wipers are made in Romania. the rest is renault

PS:give me an PM with your garrage equipment and i'll tell u haw u can import cars

by the way the engine is certified EURO4!!!!!!

This post has been edited by dydycom: 7 Apr 2005, 01:31

--------------------
laguna 2.0 dci cva 2008 privilege
Imi vand Laguna 3, Detalii la bursa!
http://https://www.reno.ro/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=313709
+
Bogdan_F
post 7 Apr 2005, 07:05
Post #25

Membru autentic

http://www.dacia.ro/fisa_logan.html

the link above contains the technical data regarding Logan sold in Romania and there you can clearly see that the car complies only with euro3 pollution standard.

--------------------
Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi 2006
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:54
Forum Renault