DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> AC Blower is doing Noise & on Fan Speed 3 & 4, Air flow is very very very low at speed 1 & 2

dmkzeal
post 26 Jul 2016, 15:00
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hello frnds recently I bought a renault logan 1.4 glx. the car odo shows reading 32500 km.Exterior condition was Mint.But after 5-10 days of my purchase the AC trouble started with very little air flow from the vent at fan speed 1 & 2 and there is a very annoying noise and vibration at fan speed 3 & 4.With no cooling effect at all.I have showed the car to various road side mechanics and they are saying that the entire dash board needs to be open and the AC to be serviced there after only..One even said that the air cabin filter or dust pollen filter needs to replaced with its packing.Now I am very much dissapointed with my purchase. I have gone with my guts feeling the logan being a international car will be prove VFM car...but comfort is not that as AC is not functional to the mark.Do anyone of you face similar problem as me.Is there any way possible access to AC ducts or Condults without the entire dashboard to be put off..Is there any Do It yourself to sort the problem...or else I have to live with it...Truly Dissapointed....pls help blink.gif sleep.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Renault Logan 2008 - DLCAS2532
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
RHodgett
post 30 Aug 2018, 19:55
Post #2

Membru incepator

I had this with a previous car (not Dacia) where a resistor failed, once replaced it worked fine. In my previous car the resister can be pulled out below the glove box.

I'm no expert but might be worth a Google.

--------------------
Dacia Logan MCV 2017 1.0
+
Victorine
post 31 Aug 2018, 07:17
Post #3

Membru autentic

Check the cabin filter housing first, see if there is any filter installed, see if its clogged, check for debries between radiator fins. This is what I found in there after 5 months, WITH CABIN FILTER INSTALLED:20180823_122520.jpg ( Size: 2.87mb ) Number of downloads: 61

The fan noise may be also caused by debries. I managed to remove and clean the fan without dismantling the whole dashboard.

This post has been edited by Victorine: 31 Aug 2018, 09:14

--------------------
Toyota Auris Touring Sports HSD 2014
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:41
Forum Renault