Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Elevated idling, my car idle would go up stay there after aminute co

Aali
post 14 May 2019, 07:53
Post #1

PAT PAT

Group: Members

Hi, I am an old timers from with no activity for 9 years. About a year ago I bought a brand new facelift Logan 2008-2013 with automatic transmission in Iran(latest model). All was good till about 3 months ago when my battery terminal got loose and came off, resulting in headlights dimming and car turned off. I fasten the terminal and started the car and drove off. After that cold start or normal start, day or night sometimes idle goes up and if I do nothing would stay up for about a minute or two then comes down to normal idle. If I press the brake pedal hard(you read high vccuum) it would come down immediately. A few days ago transmission fault light(preheat light for diesels in instrument panel) lights up just once, I turned off the engine and after a few minutes turned it back on(no additional problems after that). I went to dealership, they checked with clip two or three inj. faultsnd one tran. fault, they reset the uch, no faults after that but the car behave as before(sometimes elevated idle). I Also installed back upsensor from day one, but why these problems now. Please someone help me.

--------------------
Iran Khodro LOGAN 2008-2013 Logan facelift Automatic
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 15:23
Forum Renault