Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Best thermostat

salehkhater
post 3 Jan 2015, 22:55
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Dear friends ..Happy new year.I want your advise for the best thermostat for logan 1.6 8v as I want to import many of them .could you support me with the best one and from where (Link) to issue and make payment.and finally I can't say how much I respect you and your efforts for all renault and dacia logan (My name is Saleh Khater ) I am from Egypt ....Your immediate reply is appreciated
I heared also about a kind known ((FEBI))
BUT I want to ask mainly about this german one http://www.daciashop.eu/dacia-logan-solenz...rmostat-coolant
Is BRECKNER is a good thermostat?
..Beast regards

--------------------
Renault Logan 1.6 8v 2011 2011
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
bogdanmardare
post 8 Jan 2015, 10:38
Post #2

Un membru

Group: Members

BRECKNER is one of the lowest quality / fiability brands. Only the name is german, the manufacturer is chinese, the merchandise is the worst money can buy (junk). Other low quality brands that should be avoided: conex, asam, klaxcar. Really good thermostats are made by Wahler, Behr. The retail price for a Wahler thermostat is half of a Renault-branded thermostat, but the quality is better. It also has a better response time. The OE thermostat for Logan and Solenza was Dauphinoise Thomson (good but not the best). It may last 2 maybe 3 years before starting to degrade. Calorstat by Vernet has a similar quality with Thomson.
Daciashop has fairly high retail prices. You may want to compare with these prices. I'm not trying to promote them, but generally they have good prices (not always though). I bought from them in several occasions and there were no problems. I think you should contact the manufacturers instead the resellers, the prices will be lower.

--------------------
Dacia Sandero 2016 0.9 TCe - B 63 ***
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 00:17
Forum Renault