DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Stuck CD!, AHHH! My son has 'doubled up'!

chippydave
post 13 May 2015, 21:28
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

wacko.gif
Hi to all.
PLEASE HELP!!
I'm a new member with a recent Logan purchase which we're all very pleased with EXCEPT: My son has just pushed a CD into the player and didnt realise that there was already one disc in there and now the first disc plays but neither will eject!
I've tried a thin plastic ruler with sticky tape on to try and retreive it but no good.
Has anyone please got any ideas, or is it a case of removing the unit from the dash and taking player apart?
If so is there anything to be weary of please?
Many thanks.
Dave. sad.gif

--------------------
Dacia Logan MCV 2015
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
marksman
post 17 May 2015, 17:36
Post #2

Post mortem nihil est

Group: Members

It's weird how the 2nd disc was accepted in the 1st place. I've tried to do this myself on a unit which refused to eject the disc so it was compromised anyway but there is some mechanical protection as the the disc would go in only about 1/3rd.

My advice to you is to remove the unit from the dashboard and dismantle it as the 2nd disc might have found its way above the CD mechanism and into the way out of the 1st disc which is inside. As you try to eject the disc inside, it will be blocked by the 2nd disc and reinserted.

Make sure you have the unit's security code handy as you will need to pull the plugs out to get the unit removed and dismantled. This will VOID your warranty.

--------------------
Opel / Mazda Crossland X / CX-30 2019 / 2020
Charlie Foxtrot
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 17:39
Forum Renault