Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to reduce the brightness of the computer, LCD display

satmicro1
post 24 May 2006, 21:26
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hi, from France.

Il own a Logan Laureate dci since end of march, and I am very happy with this car.

I found just someting annoying : The brightness of the computer panel on the dashboard is too hight for my old eyes.

If I put on the beams during the day, brightness decrease at the exact value I expect.

The question is : did somebody have any idea to decrease the brightness without to put the beams on during the day ?

And sorry for the poor english wacko.gif

Regards

--------------------
dacia Logan 1.5 dci - 708eca92
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
klaus
post 25 May 2006, 09:39
Post #2

步步

Group: Moderatori

You may make a contact on dashboard connector the + after contact with the + of the position light.
Otherwise, is not possible without lighting those lights

Vous pouvez faire un contact sur le connecteur de tableau de bord + après contact avec + de la lumière de position. Autrement, n'est pas possible sans allumer ces lumières

--------------------
Scenic III 1.9 dCi - - - -
E mult mai bine sã mã înºel din prea multã suspiciune decît din prea multã naivitate. - Cristoiu
+
satmicro1
post 25 May 2006, 10:49
Post #3

Membru incepator

QUOTE(klaus @ 25 May 2006, 10:39)
You may make a contact on dashboard connector the + after contact with the + of the position light.
Otherwise, is not possible without lighting those lights

Vous pouvez faire un contact sur le connecteur de tableau de bord + après contact avec + de la lumière de position. Autrement, n'est pas possible sans allumer ces lumières

Many thanks for your response Klaus,

You're right in the principle, but the problem is how to do that in practice (because uneder a dashboard is like a plate of spaghettis)...

The other problem is also to put this + at the correct place to avoid to put the bean on buy a "return of the current".

And many thanks for the translation, your french is perfect !

Merci beaucoup pour votre traduction, votre français est parfait !

Best regards

Meilleures salutations

--------------------
+
Maximus Decimus
post 25 May 2006, 12:40
Post #4

Membru

On est des francofone ici en Roumanie smile.gif Tu connais pas?

--------------------
Peugeot 407 - B-03-LOG
GRUPPO MAXIMA BUCURESTI- MEMBRU FONDATOR
+
satmicro1
post 25 May 2006, 22:04
Post #5

Membru incepator

Bonjour,

C'est incroyable....je ne pouvais pas imaginer que tant de personnes parlaient français en Roumanie...
Cela fait vraiement plaisir... blush.gif

Il translate for the other people :

It's incredible...I cannot imagine than so much people was speaking french in Romania...
This is a real pleasure.... blush.gif

Best regards

Meilleures salutations...

--------------------
+
Maximus Decimus
post 26 May 2006, 06:59
Post #6

Membru

Il y a beaucoup de personne qui parle francais. Je vois ton numero, tu habbite en department de Valle de Marne?

--------------------
Peugeot 407 - B-03-LOG
GRUPPO MAXIMA BUCURESTI- MEMBRU FONDATOR
+
b64chr
post 26 May 2006, 08:37
Post #7

Moderator incepator

Group: Moderatori

QUOTE(satmicro1 @ 25 May 2006, 11:49)
the problem is how to do that in practice (because uneder a dashboard is like a plate of spaghettis)...

Instrument panel sockets have a "+ after contact" and a "+ on position lights" signals. You have to identify the "+ on position lights" signal and subtitute it by "+ after contact". So you don't have to deal with all the plate of spaghettis under the dashboard, but only with clusters sockets.
Unfortunately the layout of Logan cluster sockets is different from my Solenza, but I'm sure a Logan owner can help you with this layout.

By the way, I did on my car the opposite you want to do. I often use the headlights on daytime, and if is sunny the brightness is to low. So I put a switch in order to have the day brightness (if I want this) even if I use the lights.

--------------------
Dacia Solenza 2003 / Skoda Octavia 2009
+
satmicro1
post 26 May 2006, 19:06
Post #8

Membru incepator

Hi, Bonjour,

Pour Maximus Decimus :

I am living in the "département" Hauts de Seine. It's touching Paris, in the west, exactly in the city of Suresnes.
At this adress you can locate exactly where I am living, the Paris area and all the France...:
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/fra...x=16&image2.y=7
A funny thing, go to this location and type "Tour Eiffel". Then click on "Satellite " and youre flying at 500 meter on Paris :
http://maps.google.fr/

For b64hhr :

What you explain is a good new : in fact, its is possible and perhaps not so difficult...

Did you thing if it can be a good idea to put the question on the romanian part of the forum ?

On this romanian forum there is a lot of people and, from this fact we can incrase the chance to have somebody giving us, exactly, what are the modification to do.

For your information, Logan dci is sold in France since march 2006. I have mine since march 22.
At that time there is an average of 550 Logan sold per week in France. It's a good beginning.

Best regards

--------------------
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 20:20
Forum Renault