DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Interceptii telefonice in F1..., cu mari sanse de a fi reale!!!!

FISICHELU
post 9 Jul 2006, 08:38
Post #1

Boo Boo Dad

Group: Members

flavio briatore - "heyyyy, eee iz ma boy, you leavea 'im alone! how much? maybeeee, how much? ok, ok, maybeeee. lissen, schmuck, you can 'ave iz contract for $10m."

sau

flavio briatore - "naomi? heidi? kate? elizabeth? who iz dis a-callin' me? donta u know i eeez a very bizzy man! leave a message."

sau

jean todt - "zoot aloors! you idiot, i am not ze crazeee frog!! merde!!"

sau

jenson button - "hi, babe - you want me, don't you? leave a message after the tone, sweetheart, and i'll get back to you in a heartbeat."

sau

david coulthard - "hoots mon, if that's you, ron, well f*** off! if it is nae ron, gissa message, you kin?"

sau

jp montoya - "you know, if this is the AA callin' me, well, i have crashed; you know, look on the tv to see where i am - please hurry, mcdonalds closes soon. ciao."

sau

mark webber - "g'day! alright me old cobber, how's it hangin? i'm just fair dinkum, unless yer one of those bastards from bmw!"

sau

jacques villeneuve - "what? what is it? who is this? what do you want? go away! leave me alone. now!!!"

--------------------
Renault Megane Sedan CfExp 1,5 dCi 2005
Mercedes C Classe 2.0 CDI full option 2003
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:17
Forum Renault