Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> light on internal switch for closing doors

jocker
post 12 Jun 2011, 22:05
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hello, I did not know how to name this topic.

The light on the internal switch for closing all doors is not working,
this is what I mean:

img4976e.jpg

img4977zw.jpg

Please if someone would like to guide me how to check what might be, fuse or light bulbe. It is probably the light bulbe, and I would really appreciate a solution how to change it.

I guess that there are pictures somewhere on this forum explaining how this is done, but I could not find them.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
dacia logan laureate 1.4 MPI 2005 - Makedonija
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
marksman
post 13 Jun 2011, 17:31
Post #2

Post mortem nihil est

That's a light bulb in there. You can either replace the bulb (it can be found in stores that stock electrical parts) or you can install an LED. As for me I have replaced all the bulbs in the buttons with LEDs. They give out no heat, they don't have a shock sensitive filament, they last a lifetime and the power consumption is lower.

I don't know where the pictures are but I'll post the link when I find them. Until then you can dismantle the button (pull out the button, place a flat screwdriver under the button cap and lift it on both sides). Extract the light bulb (it's under an orange plastic cover that comes out with the bulb itself) and take it out of the plastic cover.

If you decide to replace the bulb with another one, use the one you just extracted to buy another one. Don't bother asking the Dacia-Renault dealership, they'll want to change the whole button, as they don't stock the bulbs.

If you decide to replace the bulb with an LED then you can buy an orange LED or change the color of all the buttons (that's more work to be done). Place the LED in series with a resistor (about 800 ohms) then figure out which terminals inside the button has + an which one has -. Connect the LED with the resistor on the terminals inside the button (where the bulb was connected) while observing the correct polarity as the LED will only light when correctly powered. You don't need to add the orange plastic cover when using LED, in fact in won't even fit.

--------------------
Opel / Mazda Crossland X / CX-30 2019 / 2020
Charlie Foxtrot
+
jocker
post 14 Jun 2011, 12:55
Post #3

Membru incepator

Thanks for your info... I have dismantled the button, and now I can not find this light bulb. All diode light bulbs that local stores have work on 4-5V, not on 12V.

So now I'm considering this option with LED + resistor. Please if you have pictures from the procedure kindly post the link so I can see how it is done. Thanks.

Cheers.

14 Jun 2011, 22:53:
These light bulbs seems that are in some kind of a connection... now the one on the divers window switch and one from the lighter are not working.

I would really appreciate if someone could explain how to dismantle the lighter (just pull it up or do I need to dismantle something else first) and a solution to this LED + resistor thing, as I see that this impulse window switch has different light bulb from the central lock switch.

This post has been edited by jocker: 14 Jun 2011, 23:53

--------------------
+
marksman
post 15 Jun 2011, 09:21
Post #4

Post mortem nihil est

the impulse button is a different story... however the bulb can be replaced with a LED i do not have access to my computer. ik do have a picture of how to work on the impulse button

--------------------
Opel / Mazda Crossland X / CX-30 2019 / 2020
Charlie Foxtrot
+
jocker
post 16 Jun 2011, 16:41
Post #5

Membru incepator

I've managed to change the one on the lighter most easily and it is a easy to find lamp. The one in the central lock button is also easy to replace, I've had trouble finding it though. The one in the impulse window switch is hard to replace, but I've managed to solder another lamp and leave the broken untouched.

Now I'm having another problem, the lamp that lights up the vent commands after I've assembled all back as it should be, is loosing contact and it is not light up all the time. It is most noticable when switching speeds on the fan, then it blinks.

Probably during disassembling of the central console (the grey alu look plastics) I've done something. It was glued around the switch for in/out circulating choice. And it came out rather difficult.

I've taken out that single lamp that lights up all the vent commands and it is OK and its contacts are OK. Any advice is more than welcome... I'm planing to take out this vent part and disassemble it to see where it looses contact. As far I've seen on the back side there is one plug for powering up the whole thing and three mechanical plugs for hot/cold, air distribution and in/out circulation. It is very tight in there so I can easily broke something. I don't know how to take out these three mechanical plugs safely, and what after are they easy to assemble and how to do it.

Any suggestion is more that welcome how should I proceed. I've searched the whole romanian part of this forum looking for pictures and procedures without success.

I will be very grateful if someone would like to help me out on this one!

--------------------
+
jocker
post 21 Jun 2011, 10:14
Post #6

Membru incepator

I write this post as a help for all non romanian speaking members who will have similar problems as mine with lights on internal commands.

To change any of the lights on the central console you DO NOT NEED to remove the grey alu look plastic cover.

To change the lights on left window/ heating back windshield/ central locking/ right window switch you need to pull out the switch using flat screwdriver, pulling simultaneosly from upper and bottom side... when it comes out take out the plastic cover of the switch and replace the lamp. The right window switch has soldered light bulb this can be replaced simply by soldering another lamp on the two conntact and leaving the broken lamp untouched.

To change the lamp that lights up the vent commands you simply need to put your hand from the bottom of the central console, not removing the grey cover, and turn the lamp 90 degrees. then you pull the lamp from the plastic housing and replace it. Using the same housing put the lamp back. It is difficult to work blind not knowing where the lamp is but this image can help:
dsc04635x.jpg
This is the back side of the vent control, from the back the lamp has square shape and it is really easy to feel it.
If you decide to remove the grey plastic cover and put your hand from the upper side you will have to remove the green mechanical wire because it is in front of the lamp.

This lamp is same with the one from the cigarette lighter.

Hope that this will help someone who will have same problem as mine, because fellow romainans are not very helpfull. But maybe because it is summer and they are not in front of a computer so much ( I wish to think so!). Cheers

--------------------
+
pcblayouter
post 2 Dec 2012, 20:22
Post #7

Membru incepator

Hi,

this is solution for replacement bulb of the window lift, dor lock and fog Dacia Logan switch:

http://www.daciaclub.ro/index.php?showtopic=253969&hl=

Greetings,
Pcblayouter

--------------------
dacia logan 2005
pcblayouter@yahoo.com
+
laurent1784
post 27 Aug 2013, 16:18
Post #8

Membru incepator

QUOTE(pcblayouter @ 10 Dec 2012, 11:53)
English details - For sale LED KIT for bulb replacement switchs central console window lift, door lock and defrost for DACIA Renault Logan Sandero Duster 

This PCB KIT is used to replace bulbs from switch buttons from central console (2xwindow lift, door lock and defrost) with LEDs.

These PCBs contain SMD LED and coresponding resistor. It is not neccesary to have knowledges about electronic development or tools for soldering.

It is neccesary to remove the bulb from yellow plastic and replace it with this PCB but mounted on the top side of the yellow plastic. 

The view angle of the LEDs is 120° and offer a very good illumination of the switch symbol even if it is preesed.

The color of the LEDs can be:

- yellow

- green

- orange (the same LOGAN color)

- white

- red

- blue
One KIT contain 4 PCBs assambled (2xwindow lift, door lock and defrost).

Price per KIT is 7 euro + delivery cost.

For details please contact me via email: pcblayouter@yahoo.com or messenger ID: pcblayouter.

Greetings

Greetings:

I just bought a 2014 Renault Duster 2.0 Dynamique. This model is assembled by SOFASA in Colombia. I have noticed that the window swicthes located at the doors do not light up. Do you know if this is a fault with the electric system/connection or they do not have light bulbs fitted in them? How can I install lighted window switches? I am attaching a picture of how my window switches look like. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Renault_Duster_Power_Window_Switches.jpg ( Size: 28.82k ) Number of downloads: 377

--------------------
Renault Duster 2014 Dynamique 2.0
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 20:43
Forum Renault