Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> newby, new member

martin245
post 2 Apr 2006, 14:41
Post #1

EX PAT

Group: Members

Hi Guys
Stuart is my name and I live in Germany although I am British !!
German cars are overpriced radmasa.gif so I have gone for a Dacia Logan 14.MPI with all the exrtras except air conditioning I pick up the car on Tuesday this week and have got it in Camillion Green rolleyes.gif
any tips on Dacia problems with new cars will be greatly accepted
i will let you know how I get on in the future
It will be goiung in May on its first long drive to England that is a 1200km journey
so we will see
cu
Stuart

--------------------
dacia logan 14 mpi Simply RED 2007 - GB 1
Bessy Regs
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
voicamic
post 4 Apr 2006, 18:41
Post #2

Membru

You should't worry too much at the beginning, the Romanian manufacturers usually take more care when they work to export.
Anyway, here are some things to bear in mind after you pick up the car (there are few good topics on the matter in the Romanian section of the forum):
- check your tyres pressure and the tightness of the wheel bolts; the cars come on trailers, having the tyres pressure at ~3 bar, and not all the dealers care to adjust it. (At least not in Romania!)
- you have the 1.4 l engine, having only 65 HP; when you start moving, give it enough throttle, otherwise it could "die" in the process. Later you'll get used to it.
- I suppose you'll find in the Operation Manual the same recommendation we found - don't run over 130 km/h (~80 mph) on the first 3000 km. You'd better follow it, otherwise you'll get abnormal engine wearing;
- I don't want to load your brain with too much things to care about (a forum member here wrote a ~2 pages list of things to check), but anyway, check also the fluids levels in the engine compartment (cooling liquid, brake fluid, assisted steering fluid, engine oil). Better be on the safe side!

Apart from these, I am curious to find out what "all the extras except air conditioning" means in Germany. Does your Logan have ABS, for example?

--------------------
Dacia Logan MCV Laureate 1.5 dCI 68 CP 2007 - B-**-***
Fugi D'acia!
+
DFA
post 4 Apr 2006, 18:45
Post #3

moderator://DC/Logan

Group: Moderatori

I think that the 1.4MPi engine has 75hp, not 65.

--------------------
Logan III Comfort ECO-G 100cp 2021 sedan - 27 Iul 2021
Logan III Comfort ECO-G 100, Bleu Iron, 16" Amaris, MediaNav, P. sc. încãlz.+Climã, P. Comfort, P. Park. 2, volan piele, geam. el. sp.
ex Logan I 1.5
+
voicamic
post 4 Apr 2006, 19:07
Post #4

Membru

QUOTE(DFA @ 4 Apr 2006, 18:45)
I think that the 1.4MPi engine has 75hp, not 65.

Of course you are right, my dear.
Probably my thoughts are focused a little bit on the Diesel version these days...

--------------------
Fugi D'acia!
+
martin245
post 4 Apr 2006, 19:25
Post #5

EX PAT

QUOTE(voicamic @ 4 Apr 2006, 17:41)
You should't worry too much at the beginning, the Romanian manufacturers usually take more care when they work to export.
Anyway, here are some things to bear in mind after you pick up the car (there are few good topics on the matter in the Romanian section of the forum):
- check your tyres pressure and the tightness of the wheel bolts; the cars come on trailers, having the tyres pressure at ~3 bar, and not all the dealers care to adjust it. (At least not in Romania!)
- you have the 1.4 l engine, having only 65 HP; when you start moving, give it enough throttle, otherwise it could "die" in the process. Later you'll get used to it.
- I suppose you'll find in the Operation Manual the same recommendation we found - don't run over 130 km/h (~80 mph) on the first 3000 km. You'd better follow it, otherwise you'll get abnormal engine wearing;
- I don't want to load your brain with too much things to care about (a forum member here wrote a ~2 pages list of things to check), but anyway, check also the fluids levels in the engine compartment (cooling liquid, brake fluid, assisted steering fluid, engine oil). Better be on the safe side!

Apart from these, I am curious to find out what "all the extras except air conditioning" means in Germany. Does your Logan have ABS, for example?

THE GERMAN LOGAN HAS ABS ,MOBILE ASHTRAY,ELEC MIRRORS HEATED MIRRORS 5 HEADRESTS FOGLIGHTS FRONT AND REAR
QUALITY TIRES CONTINENTAL,AIRBAGS X2,METALIC PAINT EURO4 MOTOR,
YOU STILL HAVE THE EURO3
I AM USED TO WEAK ENGINES AS I HAVE A TWINGO .BUT THE RUNNING IN PERIOD OF 3000KM SOUNDS A LOT ohmy.gif
CU
STU

Attached File(s)
Attached File  dacia.pdf ( 208.21k ) Number of downloads: 42

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
isaare
post 5 Apr 2006, 06:19
Post #6

Membru incepator

Thanks for these really nice tips about elements to check when you receive your new Logan. I've paid for one and I'm waiting for it, it's supposed to arrive here more or less by the 25th April.

I live in Spain (Madrid) and mine will be the Lauréate 1.4 version, with ABS, air conditioning, mobile ashtray, elec heated mirrors, 5 headrests + 5 security belts (all with 3 ancorage points), front foglights, airbags x2, metallic Egée Blue paint, Euro4 Motor, and Continental or Michelin tires.

I've bought no radio-cd because it seemed to me that it was a lot of money for the value (255 € for a simple radio cd without mp3?? they must be crazy). I'll choose a different one and install it in Madrid when the car arrives. Any non-romanian buyer can tell me if the car comes with cables and speakers when acquired without radio cd option? Thanks!!

--------------------
Dacia Logan Lauréate 1.4
Dacia Logan - Otra escala de valores - Porque el valor no siempre depende del precio
+
martin245
post 5 Apr 2006, 07:48
Post #7

EX PAT

[quote=isaare,5 Apr 2006, 05:19]
Thanks for these really nice tips about elements to check when you receive your new Logan. I've paid for one and I'm waiting for it, it's supposed to arrive here more or less by the 25th April.

I live in Spain (Madrid) and mine will be the Lauréate 1.4 version, with ABS, air

If you are lucky you will have the cables but the speakers are not there
and you will need a special adaptor for the antenna as it a funny Renault one
I get mine tonight biggrin.gif
enjoy your car
Stuart

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
satmicro1
post 5 Apr 2006, 09:14
Post #8

Membru incepator

Hi,

I'm new here. Il have a logan 1.5 tdi received in Paris (France) on march 22 th.

It's a Laureate et it's équipment is similar to the German or Spanish one.

Motor is a 70 Hp Euro 4.

No problem at all...

I agree with Isaare about the radio CD. It is overpriced. In France it cost, as an option, 290 Euros !

They make the margin of the car on it !

But I have no choice, the car I bought was already manufactured and if I don't whant it y hace to wait for an other car x weeks later...

It works, but is not MP3 (but RDS).

Regards

--------------------
dacia Logan 1.5 dci - 708eca92
+
isaare
post 5 Apr 2006, 11:35
Post #9

Membru incepator

[quote=martin245,5 Apr 2006, 07:48]
[quote=isaare,5 Apr 2006, 05:19]

and you will need a special adaptor for the antenna as it a funny Renault one

[/quote]

¿A special adaptor for the antenna? Do you mean, to connect my own radio-cd to the cables? Aren't they "ISO"?

Or maybe you are talking about the outer antenna. Please explain sad.gif

--------------------
Dacia Logan Lauréate 1.4
Dacia Logan - Otra escala de valores - Porque el valor no siempre depende del precio
+
martin245
post 5 Apr 2006, 17:21
Post #10

EX PAT

QUOTE(isaare @ 5 Apr 2006, 10:35)
¿A special adaptor for the antenna? Do you mean, to connect my own radio-cd to the cables? Aren't they "ISO"?

Or maybe you are talking about the outer antenna. Please explain  sad.gif

the cable that goes into the radio is like a small button its not like the normal antenna cable see photo
regards
stuart

This post has been edited by martin245: 5 Apr 2006, 17:21

Attached thumbnail(s)
PC5_102_200x200.jpg ( Size: 3.8k ) Number of downloads: 44

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
isaare
post 5 Apr 2006, 18:03
Post #11

Membru incepator

QUOTE(martin245 @ 5 Apr 2006, 17:21)
the cable that goes into the radio is like a small button its not like the normal antenna cable see photo
regards
stuart

Thanks a lot! Nice picture, I think I will print it and take it to the radio installer for him to be easier to find out... The only thing I hope is that this kind of adapter is a general Renault one (so that the installer already has it in stock)... it would be really boring having to wait for a special Dacia adapter to arrive (I simply love music... a whole week without it ... uf, better I won't think of it! mellow.gif )

--------------------
Dacia Logan Lauréate 1.4
+
voicamic
post 5 Apr 2006, 18:36
Post #12

Membru

QUOTE(martin245 @ 4 Apr 2006, 19:25)
THE GERMAN LOGAN HAS ABS ,MOBILE ASHTRAY,ELEC MIRRORS HEATED MIRRORS 5 HEADRESTS FOGLIGHTS FRONT AND REAR
QUALITY TIRES CONTINENTAL,AIRBAGS X2,METALIC PAINT EURO4 MOTOR,
YOU STILL HAVE THE EURO3
I  AM USED TO WEAK ENGINES AS I HAVE A TWINGO .BUT THE RUNNING IN PERIOD OF 3000KM SOUNDS A LOT ohmy.gif
CU
STU

Your pdf file was the first technical data file published in Romania before the Logan was launched on the market. After the car was on sale, we all found out that the engine is Euro 3 instead of Euro 4, the cheapest version costs not 5000 Euro (as the promotion campaign tried to convice us), but 5700 Euro, and so on.
However, your engine has the same code as the one mounted on the 1.4 l Logans sold in Romania. The Euro 4 class is probably obtained by a better catalitic converter.
Greetings!

--------------------
Fugi D'acia!
+
Quike_19
post 6 Apr 2006, 01:58
Post #13

Membru incepator

QUOTE(isaare @ 5 Apr 2006, 06:19)

I live in Spain (Madrid) and mine will be the Lauréate 1.4 version, with ABS, air conditioning, mobile ashtray, elec heated mirrors, 5 headrests + 5 security belts (all with 3 ancorage points), front foglights, airbags x2, metallic Egée Blue paint, Euro4 Motor, and Continental or Michelin tires.

I've bought no radio-cd because it seemed to me that it was a lot of money for the value (255 € for a simple radio cd without mp3?? they must be crazy). I'll choose a different one and install it in Madrid when the car arrives. Any non-romanian buyer can tell me if the car comes with cables and speakers when acquired without radio cd option? Thanks!!

Hi Isaare!
In the spanish Dacia web appears the radio pre-equipment, so it must include the cables, but I think that pre-equipment don't includes de speakers. The speakers seems to be include in the radio cassete option (2x15) or in the radio cd option, with 4 (x15W) speakers.
I hope you won't have problems with the antenna cable/adaptor.
Greetings from Madrid!

This post has been edited by Quike_19: 6 Apr 2006, 02:00

--------------------
Renault 19 1.4 GTS - ****
+
martin245
post 6 Apr 2006, 17:51
Post #14

EX PAT

Hi Guys and Gals My Logan is here it is very nice I am very pleased with it
Plenty of power for a 1400cc engine and I havnt even tried it out yet
I will do as the Dacia logbook says and that is for the first 1000km do not go over 3500rpm in top gear
The finish is ok for a car of this price and I like the indicator tone (like a motorbike biggrin.gif )
The car was sold to me as a Euro 4 but when we got the papers back it is a Euro 3
so I will be looking for some sort of refund
Also the car had marks on the seats and a couple of scratches so it will be going in to the dealer for a proper clean up
This is the type of salesmanship you get here in Germany when you go for a cheap car .They seem to think you dont want a clean car
ah well looking forward to our Drive to England in May
I will keep you up to date on everything
Oh to top it all the radio stopped working I pulled it out to find the Ariel cable that I was talking about earlier had fell off radmasa.gif
like I say german aftersales service rolleyes.gif
Stuart

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
isaare
post 6 Apr 2006, 21:18
Post #15

Membru incepator

QUOTE(Quike_19 @ 6 Apr 2006, 01:58)
Hi Isaare!
In the spanish Dacia web appears the radio pre-equipment, so it must include the cables, but I think that pre-equipment don't includes de speakers. The speakers seems to be include in the radio cassete option (2x15) or in the radio cd option, with 4 (x15W) speakers.
I hope you won't have problems with the antenna cable/adaptor.
Greetings from Madrid!

Hi again Quike! I've been searching and it seems to me that the antenna adaptor is the same one used for Renault Laguna, so I hope it will be ok

laugh.gif It's funny to be a newbie and to wait while others enjoy their new cars... I'm just feeling so impatient!!!

This morning when I came back from work I saw a Logan (1.6) parked in my neighbourghood!! And it's blue like mine will be!! Oh my god, they stole my idea tongue.gif laugh.gif ... Anyway I won't put a red furry frog in the back of the car as they did smile.gif

And their Logan has got the normal radio cd... I'm thinking about one of these simple and cheap ones... what do you think, which one will be the best?
Kingstech MP3 F738
Kingstech MP3 F538

Or maybe I should spend a little more ... ?

This post has been edited by isaare: 6 Apr 2006, 21:23

--------------------
Dacia Logan Lauréate 1.4
+
isaare
post 6 Apr 2006, 22:03
Post #16

Membru incepator

QUOTE(martin245 @ 6 Apr 2006, 17:51)
Hi Guys and Gals My Logan is here it is very nice I am very pleased with it
Plenty of power for a 1400cc engine and I havnt even tried it out yet
I will do as the Dacia logbook says and that is for the first 1000km do not go over 3500rpm in top gear
The finish is ok for a car of this price and I like the indicator tone (like a motorbike biggrin.gif )
The car was sold to me as a Euro 4 but when we got the papers back it is a Euro 3
Also the car had marks on the seats and a couple of scratches so it will be going in to the dealer for a proper clean up
This is the type of salesmanship you get here in Germany when you go for a cheap car .They seem to think you dont want a clean car
ah well looking forward to our Drive to England in May
I will keep you up to date on everything
Oh to top it all the radio stopped working I pulled it out to find the Ariel cable that I was talking about earlier had fell off radmasa.gif
Stuart

Congratulations!! I'm really interested in your first experiences because mine will be a 1.4 engine as well... so please keep us updated!!

--------------------
Dacia Logan Lauréate 1.4
+
martin245
post 7 Apr 2006, 07:37
Post #17

EX PAT

FIRST PROBLEM IS THE WINDSCREEN WIPERS DO NOT RUN SMOOTH THEY MAKE A RUBBING NOISE
ANY IDEAS LADS
STU

This post has been edited by martin245: 7 Apr 2006, 07:37

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
isaare
post 7 Apr 2006, 08:29
Post #18

Membru incepator

QUOTE(martin245 @ 7 Apr 2006, 07:37)
FIRST PROBLEM IS THE WINDSCREEN WIPERS DO NOT RUN SMOOTH THEY MAKE A RUBBING NOISE
ANY IDEAS LADS
STU

I've read several times that the solution to this issue is changing the windscreen wiper rubbers...

--------------------
Dacia Logan Lauréate 1.4
+
icatenej
post 7 Apr 2006, 10:19
Post #19

Membru incepator

ANY IDEAS LADS
STU

OEM windscreen wipers sucks. They do the good job in terms of wipering, but they squeek and screek like hell. So, the best solution is to by some quality aftermarket wipers. Logan takes 510mm wipers. You can find good non-squeeking wipers for couple of Euros. I recomend Bosch (model "Super plus") and Valeo ("700 series" are good and cheap wipers). I hope this would help.

--------------------
Dacia LGN 1.4 Amb. Pack - BG 694 668
+
DiMaggio
post 7 Apr 2006, 11:50
Post #20

Membru autentic

martin245, congradulations for your new car! can you attach some pictures so we can all see it?

best regards,
lex

This post has been edited by DiMaggio: 7 Apr 2006, 11:50

--------------------
Renault Megane RS 2012
+
martin245
post 7 Apr 2006, 19:44
Post #21

EX PAT

Thanks for the advice i will try new wiper blades then
My newest problem is the sound has gon from the cd radio
Not bad two problems
stu

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
isaare
post 8 Apr 2006, 12:54
Post #22

Membru incepator

QUOTE(martin245 @ 7 Apr 2006, 19:44)
Thanks for the advice i will try new wiper blades then
Not bad two problems
stu

What do you mean? Were you listening to the radio and it suddenly switched off? Won't the CD play any CD? Please explain a little further your problem... as you've seen, some times the ariel antenna cable fells down

--------------------
Dacia Logan Lauréate 1.4
+
Smudo
post 8 Apr 2006, 13:59
Post #23

Membru autentic

QUOTE(martin245 @ 2 Apr 2006, 14:41)
German cars are overpriced

Are you sure 'bout that? Dunno why, but i got the feeling that the same cars are more expensive in England as they are in Germany. And they are not overpriced, you get what you pay.

QUOTE(martin245 @ 6 Apr 2006, 17:51)

Stuart

Well, cheap car, cheap services. Isn't it normal? Who's buyin' a cheap car round here? I think you can not live in a motel and to expect the services from a 5 stars hotel, right?

QUOTE(martin245 @ 7 Apr 2006, 19:44)

Well, it's going to be a long story, i suppose. Still thinking that the german cars are overpriced?

--------------------
x x - X
Cumparindu-ti Dacia, te simti de parca te-ai duce la bagaboante dar tu esti voyeur. In loc sa te satisfaca masina prin confort si performante, trebuie sa te satisfaci tu insuti, adaugind diverse chichite si bagind bani pentru a indrepta cretinismele unui producator idiot! (Marty)
+
marksman
post 8 Apr 2006, 16:51
Post #24

Post mortem nihil est

QUOTE(martin245 @ 6 Apr 2006, 18:51)
[...]
[...]

Are you sure it is a Euro 3 and not a Euro 4? I've heard some unofficials statements that Dacia-Renault should comply with the EU regulations and all vehicles sold in the EU should be "Euro 4 compliant"

QUOTE(Smudo @ 8 Apr 2006, 14:59)
[...]
Well, cheap car, cheap services. Isn't it normal? Who's buyin' a cheap car round here? I think you can not live in a motel and to expect the services from a 5 stars hotel, right?
[...]

Ahem... Smudo, from what you are saying then one should get a cheap service when buying a cheap vehicle (say a nice 2-5 years old VW or Opel or whatever), even in Germany.
I think you are a li'l bit mean...

@martin245:
1. get some cheap Valeo wipers, I have found some but unfortunately I was short on cash; as far as I heard the Valeo wipers are way better than the ones that come with the car.
2. how did the radio cd lost sound? Dit it lose power or just the sound was muted? Be aware that the sound is automatically cut off if: a)there is a shortcircuit on one of the speaker outputs or cool.gif the operating temperature is way too high (note that these units operate quite hot actually)
3. check the connectors of the radio-cd unit, some do not lock into place and then they come out after some time.

--------------------
Opel / Mazda Crossland X / CX-30 2019 / 2020
Charlie Foxtrot
+
martin245
post 8 Apr 2006, 17:21
Post #25

EX PAT

[quote=Illusi0n,8 Apr 2006, 16:04]
Ahem... Smudo, from what you are saying then one should get a cheap service when buying a cheap vehicle (say a nice 2-5 years old VW or Opel or whatever), even in Germany.

The radio has power the cd plays and the radio works but no sound from the speakers and NO i have not pressed the mute button
as for cheap car cheap service you are very wrong mate .Service should be the same BY LAW for all things that you buy ohmy.gif
I do not live in England I live in Germany and as I say they are over priced and not just the cars . it is the economy that has hit rock bottom wub.gif
Stuart

will try new wipers

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
Smudo
post 8 Apr 2006, 17:54
Post #26

Membru autentic

QUOTE(Illusi0n @ 8 Apr 2006, 17:04)
Ahem... Smudo, from what you are saying then one should get a cheap service when buying a cheap  vehicle (say a nice 2-5 years old VW or Opel or whatever), even in Germany.

I just wanted to say that it is a greater risk of getting problems when you're buyin' a product from an almost-unknown brand, and in this case (Dacia) with not a nice history. And when I said "cheap car", I meant "a car made to be cheap". In my opinion, there is a difference. And I dunno if somebody can get a "cheap car" -impression from a 2-5 years old VW or Opel, as he gets it from Dacia. Hope you got my point.

QUOTE(martin245 @ 8 Apr 2006, 17:21)
I do not live in England I live in Germany and as I say they are over priced and not just the cars . it is the economy that has hit rock bottom  wub.gif

If Germany is overpriced, how about England? Which country is more expensive to live in? How about car-prices in England dude, compared to the prices in Germany? What exactly is cheaper in England, compared to Germany?
I say all these things because there are a lot of people on this forum, and a lot of them are likely to believe what you're sayin', things which aren't always the real truth.
For your information, there are also people in Romania who preffered to buy a car brought from Germany with additional taxes, instead buyin' a logan.
Hope you'll enjoy your car, but you also got to know that buying a cheap thing isn't always a good deal at the end.
I live in Germany too and I can say what is overpriced and what not round here.

P.S: Please excuse my not-perfect english, I do not speak english currently.

--------------------
x x - X
Cumparindu-ti Dacia, te simti de parca te-ai duce la bagaboante dar tu esti voyeur. In loc sa te satisfaca masina prin confort si performante, trebuie sa te satisfaci tu insuti, adaugind diverse chichite si bagind bani pentru a indrepta cretinismele unui producator idiot! (Marty)
+
martin245
post 8 Apr 2006, 21:52
Post #27

EX PAT

[quote=Smudo,8 Apr 2006, 16:54]
I just wanted to say that it is a greater risk of getting problems when you're buyin' a product from an almost-unknown brand, and in this case (Dacia) with not a nice h

FIRSTLY YOUR ENGLISH IS OK AND THAT IS ABOUT IT
STUART

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
martin245
post 8 Apr 2006, 22:42
Post #28

EX PAT

my car

Attached thumbnail(s)
wow_002.jpg ( Size: 1.55mb ) Number of downloads: 40

--------------------
Bessy Regs
+
marksman
post 8 Apr 2006, 23:50
Post #29

Post mortem nihil est

QUOTE(Smudo @ 8 Apr 2006, 18:54)
I just wanted to say that it is a greater risk of getting problems when you're buyin' a product from an almost-unknown brand, and in this case (Dacia) with not a nice history. And when I said "cheap car", I meant "a car made to be cheap". In my opinion, there is a difference. And I dunno if somebody can get a "cheap car" -impression from a 2-5 years old VW or Opel, as he gets it from Dacia. Hope you got my point.

Smudo, as they say in Romania "vorbim impreuna dar ne intelegem separat". Just thought that ol' flame ("buy a used Golf instead of a new Logan for the same money") will fire up again. The thing I hate the most about my 1.4 Logan is that it was assembled in Romania. And I think that's the root of most problems encountered by Logan owners. I have driven 3 Opels: a Corsa from 2003(or was it 2004?), a Combo (2001 or 2002) and a Zafira(2003) and I liked them all. Driving pleasure is no match compared with Logan.

@martin245: afaik there is no MUTE button. Check the connectors, they may be loose, or you may have a short.

This post has been edited by Illusi0n: 8 Apr 2006, 23:52

--------------------
Opel / Mazda Crossland X / CX-30 2019 / 2020
Charlie Foxtrot
+
Smudo
post 9 Apr 2006, 01:08
Post #30

Membru autentic

QUOTE(Illusi0n @ 8 Apr 2006, 23:50)
Smudo, as they say in Romania "vorbim impreuna dar ne intelegem separat". 

It's not about the old "new logan vs. SH" flame, it's about something else. You got it wrong this time.

QUOTE(Illusi0n @ 8 Apr 2006, 23:50)
I have driven 3 Opels: a Corsa from 2003(or was it 2004?), a Combo (2001 or 2002) and a Zafira(2003) and I liked them all. Driving pleasure is no match compared with Logan.

Sorry, but I got problems tryin' to understand what you mean by that. You can not expect driving pleasure from a Combo, but a Zafira with the right engine could drive close to 200 km/h. Once i got chased by a Zafira, I was astonished.

QUOTE(martin245 @ 8 Apr 2006, 17:21)
I do not live in England I live in Germany and as I say they are over priced and not just the cars .

QUOTE(Smudo @ 8 Apr 2006, 17:54)
If Germany is overpriced, how about England? Which country is more expensive to live in? How about car-prices in England dude, compared to the prices in Germany? What exactly is cheaper in England, compared to Germany?

Illusion, that was all about. And I'm still waiting for a few answers, but I think I won't get them soon.
As about Dacia and any other products, I think this way:
- if I want a good car, I'll buy a german or a japanese.
- if I want a good perfume, I won't buy a Polish, Iranian or Bulgarian brand.
- if I want a good TV, I won't buy one made in Nepal, Bangladesh or North Korea.
- if I want a good holiday, I won't go in Afghanistan.
... and so on, I hope I was explicite now.
Stuart, how many logans have you seen in Germany so far? Could you say "lots of them", or rather "just a few"?
P.S: and I'm still waiting for those answers.

--------------------
x x - X
+
2 Pages  1 2 >
Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 18:31
Forum Renault