Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Logan 1.6 16v 105hp Tuning - Body & Engine

Ebrahim Hassanzadeh
post 10 Mar 2009, 15:00
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hi every one,

I wish to find best options for Body & Engine tuning my Logan 1.6 16v 105hp .
A better performance in dynamic , handling , acceleration , top speed .
if you have an experiance on these , or know some one/company to help me , please let me know . Thanks .

Attached thumbnail(s)
Jump11.JPG ( Size: 21.5k ) Number of downloads: 4062
Jump22.JPG ( Size: 25.63k ) Number of downloads: 3899
Jump33.JPG ( Size: 25.02k ) Number of downloads: 3793
Jump44.JPG ( Size: 25.4k ) Number of downloads: 3842

--------------------
Dacia Logan 1.6 16v 105hp - 2007
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
slider2
post 10 Mar 2009, 16:45
Post #2

doar membru si atat

for a better handling you can lower the suspension, mount wider wheels with quality tires and upgrade the brakes. for power, you can do a chiptuning to the engine, mount a sport air filter and a performance exaust system. the gain in power will be about maximum 15hp and 20nm.
a stock 1.6 16v logan tops out 200km/h on the dash, probabily 185km/h on the gps. with all the improvements that I've mentioned above, you'll probabily reach maximum 200km/h on the gps. I don't know how much these modifications will improve the acceleration to 100km/h, but don't expect miracles.
for exterior tuning is best you go to a fiber glass shop, and you can create custom body parts. also you can find body kits on the internet, but as all majority of parts and accesories for dacia, the dealers of them are in Romania, so it will be dificult to buy them.
if logan is very popular in your country also, you have the chance to find body parts, and engine tuning in your country.

This post has been edited by slider2: 10 Mar 2009, 16:46

--------------------
symboala neagra 2008
mormantul n-are decat o singura usa... intrarea... atat.
+
Aali
post 11 Mar 2009, 08:07
Post #3

PAT PAT

Hi,slider2 thx for your reply to my post and this one, but how do you propose upgrading brakes? Also do you know if anyone had tried american Volo performance flasher/chip for renault logan found on ebay?

--------------------
Iran Khodro LOGAN 2008-2013 Logan facelift Automatic
+
slider2
post 11 Mar 2009, 12:02
Post #4

doar membru si atat

I don't know exactly, but I think you can find performance brake parts for logan, meaning larger and better disk brakes and calipers. for the rear brakes you can mount disk brakes. in the romanian logan section, there is a topic about this modification, and some users have done it. also I know that they are performance parts even for drum brakes.

about the ciptuning I don't know about this american version, but in Romania there are a lot of people who can perform a cip or a flash tuning. also you can install a power box, it has the same effect.

--------------------
symboala neagra 2008
+
Aali
post 11 Mar 2009, 16:16
Post #5

PAT PAT

Would you please point me to that topic about rear brake mod. surely it has some pictures and the rest I can translate.Thx so much for your help.

Aali

--------------------
+
Ebrahim Hassanzadeh
post 11 Mar 2009, 17:33
Post #6

Membru incepator

Thank you Slider2,let's go in details:
"for a better handling you can lower the suspension, mount wider wheels with quality tires and upgrade the brakes."
In Iran's market , H&R has sport springs with 45mm lowering and wheel spacers from 10 to 50 mm total track widening per axle for logan , Eibach Springs - Pro-Kit will fit to Logan , WEITEC Sport F Springs , and many unknown manufacturers , which one is better ? Do you recomend another one with max price $200 ?
for brake upgrading I followed your answer to Aali , can you address some one to contact with ?
"for power, you can do a chiptuning to the engine, mount a sport air filter and a performance exaust system."
There is a chip tuning (Super Chips dealer) in Iran but after a few hours we found that we can not do this via the port in glove box , later I made contacts with some forien companies who offer programing EPROM after desoldering it from ECU board , this way is not a comfort one . Do you know some one who can do this in a better way ?
For sport filter my search didn't lead me to a conclusion , K&N has a replacement filter not a sport one , and for their universal kits there'll be difficulties in mounting . For Exhaust system I didn't find any (made for Logan) here .
I'd pleased if you can introduce a Turbo/Super charger system too.

For body kits , I found some in Romanian market , did contact with them but no answer till know .

--------------------
Dacia Logan 1.6 16v 105hp - 2007
+
slider2
post 11 Mar 2009, 20:02
Post #7

doar membru si atat

@ali here's the topic about disk brakes http://www.daciaclub.ro/Discuri-pe-spate-t29898.html
for lowering the suspension the majority in Romania use the eibach kit, but also H&R are very known, so probably their parts are good to, but I would not recomend wheel spacers. it has a negative effect on the wheel's articulation. is better if you mount wider tires. I know there are users who have mounted on their logans wheels as large as 215/45/r17, but I recomend 205/55/r16. is the best compromise between comfort and handling, and they are also cheaper. both dimensions have the same diameter as the original wheel size (185/65/r15), so it doesn't modify that much, in a negative way, the acceleration and the fuel conpsumtion.
here some topics that might help you
- for suspension http://www.daciaclub.ro/garda-la-sol-amort...ari-t18168.html
- for wheels and tires http://www.daciaclub.ro/Alte-jante-pe-Logan-t7867.html

for ciptuning I know that in Romania you can do it as cheap as 70euro, and usually is done using an obd socket, but I don't really know more tehnical details. here's the topic about this modification for logan, maybe it will help you more http://www.daciaclub.ro/Tuning-motor-1-4-1-6-MPi-t17476.html

about the air filter and the exaust, in our country there is a big variety of products to choose from. even a replacement filter will be better than the stock one, and the universal kit is not that difficult to mount and I think the majority choose this solution. for the exaust in our country you can mount a borla or a magnaflow system.
I think the biggest obstacle between you and the modifications, is that the most diverse offer for aftermarket parts for logan, is in Romania.

Is not impossible to mount a turbo/supercharger, but it involves much more modifications to the engine, and if not done properly you can destroy it.

here some topics about some useful modifications:
- for mounting a quick-shifter http://www.daciaclub.ro/Quick-shift-t32485.html
- for changing the dash board lights http://www.daciaclub.ro/Modificari-Bord-t7742.html

I'm sorry I can't be more usefull to you, but this is all I know about these modifications. I hope you'll manage to improve you cars.

This post has been edited by slider2: 11 Mar 2009, 20:11

--------------------
symboala neagra 2008
+
Aali
post 11 Mar 2009, 23:52
Post #8

PAT PAT

Hey slider2 don't underestimate yourself you have been more than helpful.Thanks a bunch man

Aali

<span class='edit'>12 Mar 2009, 02:26:</span>
Hi, Ebrahim "halo ahval khobeh?". For chiptuning you can go to www.voloperformance.com and judge on what they say.If you decide to buy from them, at least buy the latest version 12.1.They do it from OBD-II socket.

Aali

This post has been edited by Aali: 12 Mar 2009, 00:01

--------------------
+
Aali
post 13 Mar 2009, 18:10
Post #9

PAT PAT

This message is for Geox16v.Hello my friend ,the system will not let me pm you,because it says I don't have enough posts rolleyes.gif .And to tell you about my car : mine is an equivalent of your prestige model (with ABS and EBD 8.0) 1.6 16v.
About incompatibility of rear disk brakes,your source car ClioII was it also ABS equipped or not? Couldn't you use rear disk brakes from Megane too?

Regards

Aali

--------------------
+
Geox16v
post 13 Mar 2009, 22:15
Post #10

Membru autentic

I put the rear disc brake to a laureate version withaut ABS.
Clio 2 have a oldier version of ABS with inductive sensor You can use from the megane 2! wich is the same sistem but is not so easy to modify If you can take the inner magnetic ring from the rear drum and put to the new disk ,ABS might work but be careful is fragile

--------------------
EX-DACIA LOGAN PRESTIGE 2006 1,6 16v
Creierul a invins intotdeauna muschii!
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 21:32
Forum Renault