Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dacia SupeRNova, from Croatia

DarioGTI
post 14 Feb 2010, 22:03
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

hi, my name is Dario, i live in Croatia - Osijek. i get my driver license in the august 2009, then i started driving my car.

I registered on the Dacia forum, because I am looking for informations about my car, and I want to help other people with my experience.

i drive a Dacia SuperNova with the famous E7J 1.4i 8v 75ps. i am very satisfacted with the car, because it is simple for driving, simple for repairing(i didnt repair it while it is in my ownership, but the regular mechanic operations are very easy).

the car is maded in 2002. i bought it in 2008, with 39395km. the car is practicly new, now it has about 45000km.

the first things i done when I bought it were: painting bumpers and interior details in the car color(aluminum). after that, I bought new rims- momo corse black 15" with tires 195/45r15 goodyear F1 gsd3(excelent tires). i mounted a sport exhaust so it has really sportstyle sound! then I bought some music, the HU is used, but its great, it is a pioneer deh3500mp, front speakers are hertz dsk130, rear speakers on a DIY fiberglass shelf are hertz dcx 690, and in the trunk is a magnat active reflex subwoofer 30cm. also i have distance rings for the rear tires, because the tires were too much inside the fenger, so i put 4cm on each side, my Dacia now looks like a go-kart, and it has improves handling.

that is my progress from june 2009, until now.

and here are the pictures biggrin.gif (I uploaded the pictures on imigeshack, because i dont know an other way, sorry)

after painting bumpers
dsc04716sn2.th.jpgdsc04718mb9.th.jpg

DIY shelf for speakers(not finished yet wink.gif ) and subwoofer
dsc09985a.th.jpgdsc09982r.th.jpg

painted brakes
kocnice3.th.jpg

new rims biggrin.gif
dsc09617q.th.jpg

tires for rims good year eagle f1 195/45r15
dsc09836.th.jpg

my Dacia now looks like this:
48707041.th.jpgdsc09857.th.jpgdsc09966.th.jpg

for this summer there are this plans:
-removing catalysator, and medium pot, and mounting bigger fi exhaust
-CDA air filter
-lowering the car with "gewinde fahrwerk"
-painting the car into 2tone, the down half stays in aluminum color, the upper half will be mettalic black
-darken/tinted windows, rear and front lights
-clean look trunk
-carbon trunk spoiler(1 wing-something like jap-style)
-bad look hood
-mask with black grill
-2 racing seats
-racing steering wheel, style gear knob, and shorting know axle

that is it for the begining. I hope you like my car wink.gif al comments and advises are welcome!

some questions:
-from wich renault, can i use the springs and coils on DSN? i ask because i must know that for the gewinde fahrwerk.
-does the 1.8 16v from Clio I, or R19, can swap with my E7J and what all I have to swap.

and pleaseee forgive me for my bad english!! smile.gif

--------------------
Dacia SuperNova 2002 Europa / Logan 2005 Laureate
+
SupeRNova 2003 E7J Europa LPG -> 219 800 km (!)
Logan MCV 2007 K4M Laureate LPG-> 55 000 km (sold)
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Tince1290
post 16 Feb 2010, 14:00
Post #2

Membru cititor

welcome to daciaclub tongue.gif

first of all.....i'm curios...why did you bought a dacia?....and how much did you paid for it?

back to the topic....to answer your questions....it is very hard to swap engines....there was a topic in the romanian section and the conclusion was that a swap is just to expensive and hard to do....and also it's hard to legalise the operation (we talked about swaping the 1.4 with the 1.6 renault engine)....but i think the 1.4 engine is the best for the car.....because the car is light and to much power for the flimsy frame is bad tongue.gif

also the springs....i don't think springs from other cars will fit...renaults are a little taller...i'm afraid that you will have to buy parts from romania.....but you shouldn't have big problems with the car....especially with so few km....

i don't know how the roads are in you country but in romania usually we have problems with the hubs and the steering column...which (the column) is about 80 euros and is hard to mount tongue.gif ......and for a simple column with 2 joints 80 euros is a little to much...and also it is hard to find....also rust problems on the back fenders....and sounds from the trunck....but a good car which never lets you down

about your car.....nice paintjob, nice audio and nice rims tongue.gif ....and tires....but haven't they rubbed with the back fenders?

--------------------
- - -
+
DarioGTI
post 25 Feb 2010, 02:44
Post #3

Membru incepator

thanks for the welcome!

i bought this Dacia because my dad has bought a new SN in 2003. In 2007 my dad bought a Logan MCV 1.6 16v Laurete. You can conclude that my family is very satisfacted with this mark of car biggrin.gif i payed it about 2600euros(unregistered/no license plates).

i planed to swap the 1.4 8v for Clio's mk1 1.8 16v (about 140PS), i think it shouldn't be too hard and complicated because the 1.4 and the 1.8 were in the same care - the same frame(but i still am not sure if they are "twins for frame") I also planed to change the front suspension with the 1.8's.(axles, shoulders, brakes, nubs....) and of corse mounting upper and lower strut bars.
In Croatia I can find a 1.8 16v(complete engine, gearbox, axles, ecu, electronics, and front suspension) for about 500euros. i think that price is OK.

what do you mean with"buy parts from romania"? will i have to import gewinde from romania, made exact for SN ? do you maybe now somebody who mounted gewinde or lowered in another way a SN ?

my dad had exact the same problem with the steering column. it had "air" in the lower arm/joint, the price was about 100euros(I changed it by my self, it is a quite-hard job). I have rust on a few places, but it is very small, and you realy have to search rust to see it, but i plan to paint the car in 2-tone, the upper side in metalic black, down will stay aluminum color. then i will remove the rust... I dont have problems with sounds from the trunk(what did u actualy mean?). i agree that the SN is a very reliable car!!

when i mounted the tires, and when 5 people sit in the car, the interior side of the tire rubbed on the inside fender, then i mounted distance rings(4cm on each side), now the car looks and drives like a go-cart, but i cant drive 5 people(it rubb on the outside fender)

biggrin.gif big thanks for comment! and for help!!
PS: could you copy*paste the link to the page were people tryed the swap from 1.4 to 1.6 ?
PS2: last year /october i mounted central lock on 4doors, now i plan to install remote locking, and a actuator on the trunk. in the next few days, i should darken the rear lights into black! wink.gif

This post has been edited by DarioGTI: 25 Feb 2010, 02:46

--------------------
+
+
costinn
post 26 Feb 2010, 02:41
Post #4

Membru

nice car wub.gif

--------------------
dacia logan 1.5 dci 2006
+
B_i_t_z_a
post 26 May 2010, 10:17
Post #5

Membru autentic

Very clean and nice car!The rims changed the aspect a lot,and if you want to lower it,you can cut one or two spirals from the springs...just until you have money for sport springs or something.About the exhaust,you don`t need to buy a bigger exhaust,if you lose the Cat and the middle exhaust,you will be very pleased thrust me.Good look with everything,and upload some pictures!

--------------------
Dacia SuperNova 2003 Clima - BH-85-BIT
+
DarioGTI
post 26 May 2010, 20:48
Post #6

Membru incepator

thank you B_i_t_z_a and costinn! biggrin.gif

do you maybe know, from wich Renault/other car, can I install lowered springs, or even better - coilover system? Now I dont have money for some "real things", so I will cut the front springs for 2 spirals. but, how to lower the rear end? huh.gif

I was thinking about to remove the catalysator, but I was not shure for the middle-exhaust... now I will remove the middle exhaust too!
The fi of the exhaust will stay as it is - 45mm, that is excelent for 1.4NA engines.

Some updates: the door handles, the grill on the hood and the rearviev mirros are painted in the car colour. I monted a Voltmeter instead the ashtray.

some pics
dsc00087dj.th.jpgdsc000882.th.jpg

voltmeter picture will come soon!

now I am painting the rack shelves in the trunk and painting my DIY fiberglass rack.
pics are coming soon!

cyaa cool.gif

--------------------
+
+
B_i_t_z_a
post 14 Jun 2010, 14:45
Post #7

Membru autentic

How`s the weather in Croatia?Any changes on the car,keep up the good work.Good Luck!

--------------------
Dacia SuperNova 2003 Clima - BH-85-BIT
+
DarioGTI
post 15 Jun 2010, 01:06
Post #8

Membru incepator

oh the weather is great!! +35C degrees biggrin.gif the tyres are like glue on the road, and the driving experience is awesome biggrin.gif

on the car there is only this update: the shelf holders in the trunk are painted into the car color.

If I get some money, I will order lowered front and rear springs. about 40km from my town, there is a man who make any type of springs for acceptable money, so I will see biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

c yaa! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by DarioGTI: 15 Jun 2010, 01:06

--------------------
+
+
Bogyciu
post 8 Jul 2010, 08:33
Post #9

Membru autentic

You can lower the car by cutting the spring. I have 2 "rings" off in the front and one in the back, but I hardened the dampers first. Renault 9&11 springs are compatible to SN but it was too expensive (around 100€), and only on the front, you can Google "Jamex J120304" see what you found...

If with no spacer your wheel rubs inside the fender, in the back, you can use a spacer (something like 5-10mm) to corect that, i had problems with too when i ran 195/45/15 but my wheels ET was 25 (too small) and it rubed on the outside.

Theoretical you can swap 1,8 16v on your car, but you whill need a Clio 16s am transfer the whole front end to your car (engine, gearbox, suspension, steering, brakes, with engine subframe, preview rear disc brakes too )... It is complicate, but it can be done.

Good luck with the car, keep us in touch smile.gif

--------------------
.... .... .... - ....
+
DarioGTI
post 18 Jul 2010, 17:32
Post #10

Membru incepator

I was thinking about cuting the springs, but aren't the rear springs at the ends smaller then in the middle of the spring? Where did you cut them(front/rear), at the top or the bottom of the spring?

what did you mean with "hardening dampers"? putting some special oil (for hidraulics I guess), or something more?

I dont have problems with my rear tires, they dont rub inside the fender, because I mounted 4cm distance rings(on each side), but when 3+ people sit in the car, the car sometimes rub on the outside fender... But, 85% of the driving time, I am alone in the car, so I don't have problems with rubbing. biggrin.gif

The project for swaping in too F7P is still active, I am searching for a donator car, it is a little big problem to find something like that, but I am very optimistic(like I always am). biggrin.gif

Most of the day I am searching on Renault / Dacia forums, looking for informations, what can I replace from a Renault, etc....

I know that I have to mount some pics, but I don't know where my camera is icon_mrgreen.gif

PS: 2everybody: very big thanks for all informations, it means a lot too me!! wink.gif smile.gif
___

have a nice day!

This post has been edited by DarioGTI: 18 Jul 2010, 18:35

--------------------
+
+
DarioGTI
post 25 Oct 2010, 18:07
Post #11

Membru incepator

Hi everybody!
I didn't wrote a long time in my garage, but here I am (and my Dacia too) biggrin.gif
I am exploring the cars interior, like plastics, carpets, and taking it out, I am searching for rust, I look at every corner, so far so good smile.gif But there are still a lot of places I have to check... Then I will see what parts of metal I'll have to change...
That "metal repairs" I'll do at early spring, and then starts the real action.... biggrin.gif

Here are some pictures of the car, as it looks now... I like the look without plastics and carpets, it looks veeeery nice!!

Pics:

dsc01120u.th.jpgdsc01121b.th.jpgdsc01122v.th.jpgdsc01123pa.th.jpgdsc01125g.th.jpgdsc01126w.th.jpgdsc01127h.th.jpg

The voltmeter gauge (engine is off)
dsc00475yz.th.jpg

PS: Excuse me for the mess on the roof of the car biggrin.gif

C yaa soon!! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by DarioGTI: 25 Oct 2010, 18:08

--------------------
+
+
tuti
post 1 Nov 2010, 14:27
Post #12

wum, wum

he, he, nice voltmeter smile.gif

--------------------
Dacia SRN-Confort 2001
+
DarioGTI
post 28 Dec 2010, 01:24
Post #13

Membru incepator

The car is not completed, but I founded some pics from this summer biggrin.gif

dsc00253v.jpg
dsc002542.jpg
dsc00255y.jpg

greetings from Croatia!
c yaa!

--------------------
+
+
DarioGTI
post 8 Feb 2011, 17:04
Post #14

Membru incepator

For starting the new year, here is a little surprise that maked me very very happy biggrin.gif

My Dacia is on the calendar of a Croatian tuning club (on the august page).

dsc01307a.jpg

A small, but a very big thing! smile.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
+
+
DarioGTI
post 19 Oct 2011, 20:01
Post #15

Membru incepator

UPDATE:

Auto registriran na novo i osiguran godinu dana.
Prije 3 tjedna ubacio LPG sustav Lovato sa toroidnom bocom od 40L, ugrađena euro kuka sa 3step (brzim) skidanjem vrata, zatamnjena čtop svjetla, ubaèeni subwooferi 2x Kicker Comp 12", u bassreflex kutijama, na pojaèalu Branson - monoblok. U pripremi je ugradnja pojaèala za straŸnje ili prednje sisteme - JBL CS60.2.

Installed LPG Lovato with 40L bottle instead of the 5th wheel, darken rear lights, 2x subwoofer Kicker Comp 12" in bassreflex boxes, amplifier Branson monoblock. Incoming 2channel amplifier for rear systems, JBL CS60.2 - 2channel

th_DSC02261.jpg
th_DSC02262.jpg
th_DSC02263.jpg

Now I am trying to legalize bigger wheels, I'm making a new central console, coilovers are coming soon!

<span class='edit'>19 Oct 2011, 20:02:</span>
th_DSC02264.jpg
th_DSC02265.jpg
th_DSC02266.jpg

This post has been edited by DarioGTI: 19 Oct 2011, 20:04

--------------------
+
+
Maskatu
post 31 Oct 2011, 22:51
Post #16

Group: Moderatori

Nice car. Where did you bought it from? Don't you have problems with the spare parts? I mean with the bearings, brakes, filters, etc.

In Romania you can not legalize bigger wheels than 165/70/13. We have very stupid laws, especially if you consider that dacia solenza has homologation for 14 inch wheels, and it has the same frame, brakes, and steering.

Good luck with the car and many more kilometers.

--------------------
. . . - ---
+
donlucyan
post 6 Nov 2011, 18:00
Post #17

Membru autentic

HELLO, I really like your supernova, look great, you've seen other supernovae in Croatia have yours is unique. smile.gif

--------------------
Dacia SuperNova 2003 Opel Vectra C GTS 1,4MPI-2003 75CP 2005-2.0 TDI 160cp - PH-40-Secret
+
DarioGTI
post 7 Nov 2011, 00:24
Post #18

Membru incepator

Maskatu - I bought it here in Croatia, I am the second owner. I don't have problems with spare parts. I find everything I need (brake pads, tie rod ends, ball joints...).

In Croatia there are also stupid lows, the only dimension is 165/70R13, and there is no other way to legalize it, very stupid.

donlucyan - thank you! smile.gif

Soon I'll get the digital clock for the interior, and the gauges with RPM/temperature from Rapsodie/Clima.

smile.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by DarioGTI: 7 Nov 2011, 00:26

--------------------
+
+
mafiozzo
post 16 Nov 2011, 23:37
Post #19

Membru autentic

hey dario, nice ride you have there, unfortunately that law for 165r13 rims is in romania two, for a new body change to your car i can recomand you to make an bad boy look and apply some window film . for the engine i recommend with pleasure to change the stanard filter with a sport one, and an admision two you can also get a chip for the engine if u can find some soft there in croatia. all the best from mafiozzo

This post has been edited by mafiozzo: 16 Nov 2011, 23:40

--------------------
Ex : Supernova 2001 Opel Astra G CC 2003 Coupe
Now : Mondeo 2007 Limuzina
+
DarioGTI
post 23 Nov 2011, 22:10
Post #20

Membru incepator

Thanks mafiozo!

My plans are waiting warmer days, so before spring time, I don't plan anything. Thank you for your advices!

A few easier plans are: windows films (by my self), debadge of the trunk, installing new Kicker crossovers for the front speakers, and then we will see... smile.gif

Here are a few pics of the last fotosession:

th_DSC02274.jpg
th_DSC02272.jpg
th_DSC02271.jpg
th_DSC02269.jpg
th_DSC02267.jpg

--------------------
+
+
DarioGTI
post 26 Nov 2011, 17:47
Post #21

Membru incepator

Hi guys,

a year ago, I founded board backgrounds on the forum, but now I can't find them again (my Romanian language is 0 icon_mrgreen.gif ).

I only have this 2, but there were more of them...

97173639.th.jpg88592317.th.jpg

Where can I find them on the forum?

Thanks!

PS: In about 2 weeks, I will get a Raspodie/Clima board, so I will make new backgrounds for the new board.

--------------------
+
+
DarioGTI
post 29 Nov 2011, 16:05
Post #22

Membru incepator

Mali update:

air filter, micro belt, ignition coil, spark plugs, sparks

th_DSC02307.jpgth_DSC02308.jpgth_DSC02309.jpgth_DSC02310.jpg

Everything installed, and everything works biggrin.gif

Prices: air filter Filtron - 9e,
micro belt Gates - 7e,
ignition coil Valeo - 70e (65e sa popustom)
spark plugs Beru - 35e,
sparks Beru - 2.7e/kom.

Here are a few pictures of the new crossovers and neons. The crossovers will be connected to the front speakers. The neons will be connected to the "open door" sensors, but they also be able to work all the time when the key is in the ignition lock.

The installation will have to wait some warmer days...

th_DSC02314.jpgth_DSC02313.jpgth_DSC02312.jpgth_DSC02311.jpg

See ya!

PS - I found the tacho backgrounds...

--------------------
+
+
donlucyan
post 29 Nov 2011, 19:09
Post #23

Membru autentic

You did a great job, very maintained bv a supernova. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Dacia SuperNova 2003 Opel Vectra C GTS 1,4MPI-2003 75CP 2005-2.0 TDI 160cp - PH-40-Secret
+
DarioGTI
post 29 Nov 2011, 23:15
Post #24

Membru incepator

Thank you! wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
+
+
DarioGTI
post 23 Apr 2012, 19:37
Post #25

Membru incepator

Hi everyone,

this weekend in Croatia, we organised the 2nd official Dacia Club Croatia meeting in Sisak. I don't know the exact number of guests, but we had special guests from Serbia (the dark-red Logan Prestige), and some reinforcments from Renault Club Croatia.
Special thanks to AK Cindric, the licensed Renault and Dacia dealer in Sisak, and to Renault-Nissan Hrvatska for all of the small gifts for all the guests.

so here are some pics:

th_DSC02589.jpgth_DSC02584.jpgth_DSC02582.jpgth_DSC02580.jpgth_DSC02571.jpgth_DSC02565.jpg

You can find all pictures on this link: (watch from page 6 to page 1)
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i415/D...;cpZZ6QQtppZZ20

Btw - my SuperNova hasn't any new update, so I don't have to say anything in that plan.

C ya later!

--------------------
+
+
DarioGTI
post 20 May 2012, 22:46
Post #26

Membru incepator

Here are some news!

The winter is over, the nice weather has come, and so came new ideas and even better enhtusiasm! At the start of the season, my Dacia was on 60.000km (25.02.2012.), today it has about 64.200km. So I started this season with darkening of the side blinkers, installing LED lights in the interior light and license plate lights, and soon I will install LED bulbs into the dashboard (LEDs are ready, I only need to install them). There are also headrest covers with the Dacia logo. On the car are now MOMO distances 1cm on the rear axle, no problem with rubbing. A few days ago, I mounted black sticker between the front and rear doors, when I mount window films, the effect will be excellent.

Today I wass in Donji Miholjac on the humanitarian Street style & DB drag contest, there I won the second place in the MIDI class with my SuperNova (the classes where: mini, midi, maxi, extreme, europe, far east, old school, publics choice, judges choice).

For the next plans I don't know what would I say, soon I am going to a «big legalization» for the LPG instalation and for the bigger tyre dimension, installing the LEDs for the dashboard, darkening the windows, for the rest we will se, the money is also breaking everything, but step by step I'm going further!

Here are a few pics:

60.000km
th_DSC02354.jpg

Weekend action with my friends
th_DSC02419.jpg

Darkened side blinkers
th_DSC02416.jpg

Dacia Club Croatia meeting in Sisak, Croatia
th_DSC02565.jpg

LED lights in the interior and LED licens plate lights ( on the secong picture, you can see the headrest cover)
th_DSC02813.jpgth_DSC02814-1.jpgth_DSC02815.jpgth_DSC02817.jpg

Black sticker between the doors
th_DSC02810.jpgth_DSC02786.jpg

A few pics of SuperNova from the today's Street Style (the red Solenza is from my friend, also the dark blue BMW 3 is from my friend, and the red Seat Cordoba from another friend)
th_DSC02798.jpgth_DSC02788.jpgth_546349_405305386174427_100000849085172_1055142_1567537185_n.jpgth_536340_4057907684889_1198020333_3813314_1029832012_n.jpg

Dear friends, this is all of it for this time from me, after the «legalization attempt» I will send you the results!

Cheers!

--------------------
+
+
DarioGTI
post 29 Jul 2012, 14:44
Post #27

Membru incepator

UPDATE:

Kilometers: 68.100km

Papers from homologation arrived 2 months ago, now I am full road legal (I homologated the LPG instalation and 195/45R15 tyres)
th_DSC03053_1.jpgth_DSC03054_1.jpg

Installed blue LEDs in the main gauge, they give much better light than normal blue bulbs
th_DSC03038.jpg

Installed a new HU - Alpine CDE 9880R - a new world after Pioneer and Sony
th_DSC03045.jpgth_DSC03044.jpgth_DSC03043.jpg

Coming soon: debadge grill

C ya!

--------------------
+
+
shake
post 9 Aug 2012, 17:17
Post #28

Crap

what was the price for the coil ??????

thanks !

Attached thumbnail(s)
DSC02309.jpg ( Size: 104.5k ) Number of downloads: 386

--------------------
D S 2003
Montez kit Xenon (Bucuresti).
+
DarioGTI
post 9 Aug 2012, 19:11
Post #29

Membru incepator

It's written a few posts before - regular price 70euros, with discount - 65e. It's a Valeo coil. The shop also had a Beru coil that costs cca 100euros, so I picked the cheaper Valeo's one. smile.gif

--------------------
+
+
LianaS
post 11 Aug 2012, 19:21
Post #30

Membru incepator

Salutare! blush.gif

Am gasit acest forum dupa o cautare pe google "caut mecanic auto" si m-am inregistrat imediat gandidu-ma ca poate-poate primesc un sfat in legatura cu problema uriasa a daciei mele super-nova. Zic "uriasa" pentru ca a ajuns saraca prin multe service-uri auto unde las 10 mil. lei si masina e ok o perioada scurta de timp dupa care face aceleasi nazuri. Deci nimeni pana acum nu mi-a dat dat o solutie, si deja nu mai stiu incotro sa o iau, unde sa o duc ( in afara de drumul catre "fier vechi" caci momentan nu imi permit s-o schimb sleep.gif ).

Bun, acum sa va spun despre ce e vorba:

- nu porneste neam dimineata decat dupa ce dau cateva chei si apoi o las intr-o scurta pauza de minim 10-15 minute, apoi la urmatoarea cheie pleaca. deci, dau chei, o las sa se gandeasca 10 minute minim si apoi merge. daca am plecat cu ea, si a apucat sa "se incalzeasca", merge de la primele chei, insa daca o las iar peste 4 ore imi e greu sa o repornesc

- e f important sa o las cele 10-15 minute sa se "odihneasca" dupa ce ii dau primele chei pt ca daca nu o las si incerc in continuare, nu porneste nici dupa o ora

- stiu ca suna ciudat insa am observat ca vremea de afara conteaza f mult, cand sunt zile f calduroase merge mai repede ca de obicei, insa daca ploua sau e mai racoare, cum e acum, nu vrea sa plece nici dupa 30 minute de incercari

- am dus-o si la un computer de unde mi s-a spus 100% ca ar fi scurtcircuit la bucsa de contact. Dar culmea, electricienii nu au gasit niciun scurtcircuit, au verificat toate cablurile

- pompa de benzina e ok, nu e nici senzorul de volanta pt ca a fost masurata bobina pe computer si manual

- cheia e schimbata, nu ar fi problema pe parte electronica

.... ce mai ramane? nu mai stiu incotro sa o iau si unde sa o duc, la cine, ce sa se mai verifice, m-am saturat sa vars cate 10 mil. si dupa 2 saptamani sa apara din nou problema asta. sad.gif

Astept un sfat, va rog... sad.gif help!

--------------------
dacia super nova 2001
+
2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 18:43
Forum Renault