Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dacia seems interesting for me, Import from RO to PL

Onion
post 1 Aug 2014, 13:51
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Dzień dobry Romowie!
I'm interesting in import Dacia 500 Lastun from Romania to Poland. I don't have a car, I don't need one (i have a bus to work, if I need to travel somewhere I can go by walk (I live in City, everything with 15minutes max.), or I can just borrow car from Dad. I don't have big salary, but can't say that I don't have money. I think It wolud be nice to have a own car, I looking for Yugo, Autobianchi, Mini, Lada, Lancia, Fiat... But best car for me is probably Dacia 500 Lastun, it's small, economic (3.5-4l/100km), and fast (106km/h), you guys probably laugh hard now, but for car can have 100km/h, I don't need more, even polish roads aren't safe for faster cars.
I probably drive this car once per week or two weeks for bigger shopping, or once per month bigger travel to aunt (100km in one way) etc.
And once per year for metting with old cars. smile.gif With sticker "Only one in country".
For me car is for transport, not a toy for racing and drifting.

I wanna ask what do you Romanian thinks about this car, it's possible to repair? Parts are avalible? (also cheap or expensive parts) What about breakdowns?

I have seen one on OLX.ro for 1000Euro but he doens't even have turn lights. tongue.gif This car is really so expensive? Cost of import will be several times more expensive than this car is worth. smile.gif Did I should hunting for Lada Oka?

It would be nice for fine help, greetings from Poland. smile.gif

--------------------
Dacia 500 1989
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Dr.Cross
post 28 Aug 2014, 02:33
Post #2

Membru

Greetings from Romania as well! smile.gif In the beginning, let me ask you something. Why Dacia Lastun? This car was built in like 5000 units and spare parts are VERY rare...almost impossible to find. It has an engine of only 499 cmc with two pistons. That's like one of the smallest engines on the market. This car has no history, it wasn't even appreciated in it's own country because romanians want practical cars with big trunks to fit for their activites...and you want to buy one and export it all the way to Poland? I think it would be smarter to save the money you wish to spend on this thing and buy a real, working car...with spare parts which can be easily found... I understand passion. I'm a petrolhead myself but this seems like a total waste of money... My advice? Don't even try to spend your money on a car like this...

--------------------
Dacia Solenza Confort 1.4MPi 2005 - VN 55 ALX
+
Onion
post 5 Sep 2014, 18:35
Post #3

Membru incepator

Thanks for answer. smile.gif Why Dacia Lastun? I like microcars. Lastun is rare and looks nice for me, I like old cars. 499cm engine is even more than I need, I don't need 106km/h speed, and 3.5l/100km seems great for me. Thanks for informations about spare parts. If it's hard to find even in Romania, I think I should look for Lada Oka or similar car.

--------------------
Dacia 500 1989
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 14:55
Forum Renault