DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Problem with hydraulic clutch on SuperNova, The clutch catches very low, no oil drain

DarioGTI
post 20 Dec 2014, 14:52
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hi everyone, it's about a SN 106.000km

True the last month the clutch on my SN catches a bit lower than usual, just a little bit. Since yesterday the half way of the clutch is flimsly, weak, the second part of the path has his usual strength. The clutch catches also just at the end of the way, and because of that it is a bit harder to put into the 1. or R gears, sometimes its also a problem with shifting from 4-3-2-1. Upwards is OK.

I've seen that near the gearbox is a bleeding point. It's not a real bleeding point like on the brake calipers, it just look so, inside the bleeding point is a very little ball, that's actually a valve. The problem is - I just can't move that ball to the inside (I'm pretty shure that's the way it's functioning). I've tryed to press several times the clutch and then to pull the ball-valve, but it doesn't move. I've tryed with holding the clutch pressed and then pulling the ball-valve, but still nothing. I just can't move that ball inside the bleeding point.

I've checked the hole system for oil drain, but the oil inside the brake-fluid reservoir is OK, and everything is dry.

Could anyone please help me?

--------------------
Dacia SuperNova 2002 Europa / Logan 2005 Laureate
+
SupeRNova 2003 E7J Europa LPG -> 219 800 km (!)
Logan MCV 2007 K4M Laureate LPG-> 55 000 km (sold)
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 23:40
Forum Renault