Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Water accumulating in LOGAN, Water accumulating in LOGAN

Macmahon
post 26 Jun 2008, 11:56
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hi...
MacMahon here. I have purchased LOGAN 1.4 GLX (M. Silver) in May 2008. I am very satisfied with the car except two points,

1. The Odometer shows 1600+ kms. First servicing is due this month end. The milage obsurved is 8.5 to 9 km/lt in city driving(Mumbai) and 12 km/lt on mumbai-pune express way. sad.gif

2. Recently obsurved that water is accumulating under rubber floor mats. It started with under the driver seat. and now it is found under floor mats of rear seats. especially in the depression near doors as if it is having some opening under moulded flooring. All the remaining flooring and trimings are dry. mad.gif mad.gif

Has anybody faced such problem and help me out so that I can get it fixed during first service.

--------------------
Mahindra Logan 1.4 GLX march 2008
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
martin245
post 26 Jun 2008, 17:45
Post #2

EX PAT

Take the car to the dealer !!! It is faulty .
Stu

--------------------
dacia logan 14 mpi Simply RED 2007 - GB 1
Bessy Regs
+
mario1980
post 27 Jun 2008, 09:05
Post #3

Membru autentic

1. The fuel consumtion reaches normal level usualy after 3000-5000km, for any new car I think (except for the electric ones smile.gif ).
2. It could be the plastic cover of the back doors, that is not selaed properly to the door metal body, in the down side area. You can check if this is the case, by watering the back door window, with lots of water, It will drop inside the door, and from there it will splash until it gets inside the car. Hope you understood...
Regards...

--------------------
Dacia Logan dci Preference 2006 - SV ?? ???
Adesea, aproape fiecare om tolereaza prostia celui de linga el, atit timp cit nu ii uzurpa propria prostie.
+
Keka
post 28 Jun 2008, 12:27
Post #4

Logan driver :P

if you have AC, water drainage pipe could be obstructed with dirt.....this morning i found wet carpet at passanger's feet, and when i got under the car and cleaned drainage, some mud and water ran out.

--------------------
Dacia Logan 2004 1.6 MPI Laureat pack LPG by Dora - Kadett 1.6D 1983
+
Macmahon
post 30 Jun 2008, 05:51
Post #5

Membru incepator

I got my car serviced on saturday.

According to the service centre the problem is due to A/C vent pipe. It was half outside and half inside which was accumulating water near driver seat. I was further told that because of gallery provided for wiring the water travelled to rear seats also. They have repaired this A/C pipe, and extended it with additional pipe so that it never again jumps in the cabin. They have to dismental and re assemble the dashboard since the pipe is under it.

Got my car back on sunday evening.

Hope the problem is solved. The service was excellent. They were eager to listened to your problem, discussed the probeble cause with you. I don't understand why people are not happy with the service centre. "G3 Motors in Nerul, Navi Mumbai" is very professional.

About the milage they told that getting 8.5 to 9 km / lt is good. Eventually when they change the oil during second servicing the avarage will be 10.5 to 11 km / lt.

Makes sense....... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Mahindra Logan 1.4 GLX march 2008
+
VIKRAM
post 12 Oct 2012, 06:20
Post #6

Membru incepator

QUOTE(Macmahon @ 30 Jun 2008, 05:51)
I got my car serviced on saturday.

According to the service centre the problem is due to A/C vent pipe. It was half outside and half inside which was accumulating water near driver seat. I was further told that because of gallery provided for wiring the water travelled to rear seats also. They have repaired this A/C pipe, and extended it with additional pipe so that it never again jumps in the cabin. They have to dismental and re assemble the dashboard since the pipe is under it.

Got my car back on sunday evening.

Hope the problem is solved. The service was excellent. They were eager to listened to your problem, discussed the probeble cause with you. I don't understand why people are not happy with the service centre. "G3 Motors in Nerul, Navi Mumbai" is very professional.

About the milage they told that getting 8.5 to 9 km / lt is good. Eventually when they change the oil during second servicing the avarage will be 10.5 to 11 km / lt.

Makes sense....... biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif

Please can you post image of the ac drain pipe. I cant locate it under my car. tankx in advance

--------------------
renault logan 2007
+
LuluMOB
post 12 Oct 2012, 07:55
Post #7

Membru cu pedale.

In the third video, at 2:45. Under the car, the hole is aligned with the front doors hinges... more or less.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22506181/Dacia-L...nual-de-Service

This post has been edited by LuluMOB: 12 Oct 2012, 08:23

--------------------
Dacia Logan ABS+ AC 1.4MPI 06/2007
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 20:39
Forum Renault