Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Logan purchase rejected by factory

charovni
post 3 Nov 2011, 17:59
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hello, guys. Does anyone know the reason why Dacia factory is rejecting Logan orders. Last week I prepaid for a brand new Logan Sedan, 1.5 dCi with some extras. Today the car dealer called me on my mobile phone to inform me that the factory cannot complete the order and it is rejected. I have to choose another car among the available options, which are very few. I was astonished to hear this and I am wondering what the reason could be. The dealer could not provide any reasonable explanation other than "a factory restructuring going on". Is Logan being stopped from production? Or another new Logan will be introduced soon. I am confused and do not know how to proceed. sad.gif I would appreciate any information that you could give.

Ch.A.

This post has been edited by charovni: 3 Nov 2011, 18:00

--------------------
Renault 21 1989 - 2844
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
mk2
post 3 Nov 2011, 21:23
Post #2

Membru autentic

It could be that they changed the trim levels and the one you chose doesn't exist any more. At least that's what happened in Romania a while back (there were some heavy discounts on the "old" models).

Anyway, the changes are mostly "on paper", so you should be able to find a comparable trim level.

As for the new model, the media says it should appear next spring, but I wouldn't bet on it (more probably next fall).

--------------------
Dacia Logan 1.5 dci 2006 Laureate - BxxXXX
Our enemies are never as evil as we imagine them to be. And maybe we're never quite as good.
+
Victorine
post 3 Nov 2011, 21:25
Post #3

Membru autentic

Try another Dacia Dealer?...

--------------------
Toyota Auris Touring Sports HSD 2014
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:07
Forum Renault