Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Average fuel consumption
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
Pages: 1, 2
Keka
Hi guys biggrin.gif

I've been thinking, according to user manual, average fuel consumption is too high, and I've some doubts about that.

Mine average consumption (mostly open road, some in the city) is between 6 and 6,5 l of unleaded gasoline for 1.6 MPI engine, which is less then factory stated.

For example, on open road, with speed of 100-105 km/h fuel consumption is about 5.5 l/100 km.......mine old diesel doesn't have such low consumption. There is short video clip I recorded to demonstrate this phenomenon. I'm sure board computer doesn't lie biggrin.gif

What is your expirience?
stajp
90% city, 10% outside, 1.4MPI:
in winter - a little over 9 liters/100 km
now - around 8.5 k/100 km
summer - I don't know, my Logan is only 6 months old.

All within specs.
klaus
QUOTE(Keka @ 9 Apr 2008, 01:04)
I'm sure board computer doesn't lie  biggrin.gif

An extended topic on romanian section concluded: the computer does lie.
The average consumption is like factory stated or even a little bit high.
Keka
Mine does not smile.gif
When I go to gas station, consumed fuel on board computer and quantity of fuel I add for full gas tank corelates +- 1l !
I still think mine car uses less fuel than stated in factory
martin245
My 14mpi uses by normal driving 7,4 per 100km
Stu
g100sic
As I promised, I kept an extensive statistics on fuel consumption almost from the first day of owning a Logan, and up to date it shows the following:
- average consumption in the city varies from 9.4 l/100km (in the summer) to 11.8 (in the winter), with an average of around 10.5 l/100km at an average speed of about 22 km/h, which is a lot above factory specs, but I explained that in my other posts, it is a result of mostly short distances (less then 3 km per drive).
- average consumption on the motorways (but with crossing of high mountain passes, 1000 m and higher) was 6.4 l/100km, at an average speed of around 60 km/h.
- average consumption on the highways and motorways (2/3 highways and 1/3 motorways) at an average speed of nearly 90 km/h (120 km/h on the highways, and maybe 50 on the motorways) was 6.9 l/100km. Those results are well within the specs.

I was also interested in finding out if the board computer lies, so I also kept a record of a difference between consumption in liters indicated by the board computer, and liters measured on gas station pumps. The results are interesting - while the total average error is around -2.5% (sign "-" meaning BC shows less then measured by the gas station), deviations per single filling range from as low as 0.7% to as high as -20.5% and +9.4%!!!

But, all in all, I still believe that measurement by the BC is more accurate, because Renault/Dacia has less interest to measure it wrongly then the gas stations, which turn their "error" into money.
Loganovac
OK, my average LPG consumption is: city short relations - 11.5 (l/100km), open road 90km/h - 5.7, 120km/h - 7, 160km/h - 10, 180km/h 12.5. City in winter time (with a lot of defrosting) - up to 15l.
Another thing about BC and fuel consumption measurement. There is no flow meters for either gasoline or LPG flow measurement, but instead, the system only evaluates fuel consumption by measuring AIR FLOW to the engine, so all the displayed quantities are approximation and can not be fully trusted. My experience is that it measures from the exact to +30% compared to the fuel station measurement (depend of the season, driving style and of course how hard you push the gas pedal). I have a friend working at the LPG station who told me that the pumps are inspected and calibrated by the authorized (state) personnel very often. Since I doubted it, he invited me once to see what they were doing, and from that moment on I don't trust my BC over their measuring.
Few weeks ago I went to a regular (10000km) LPG system service. They checked and readjusted the mixture parameters (by comparing system response to the lambda sensor signal working on gasoline/LPG), and after that BC shows more reliable values (coincide with the LPG station measurements).
Greetings to all the members, specially to Stu. smile.gif
g100sic
@Loganovac
What you say may be a method for measuring fuel consumption in Logan, but if this is truth, and that is the only method, that does not explain one other thing. When you enter a service mode on the dashboard display, one of the data that can be seen in service mode is how much fuel is contained in the tank! And that changes not only by the consumption, but also when the fuel is filled in the tank, which doesn't have anything to do with the consumption, and which means that it is actually measured! And with the injection engines there is a much better way to measure the fuel flow then by measuring air flow. Injectors are effectively miniature volumetric pumps with known volume, so the number of it's cycles can be easily converted into fuel flow.

Regarding strange deviations of measurement by the BC and gas station pumps, in order for both measurements to be consistent, it would be necessary to fill the tank to exactly the same level every single time, which is virtually impossible! The biggest difference in my statistics was 6 liters, while the average difference is less then 1 liter.

And, regarding the pump calibration, first of all, as any other measurement instrument they are not absolutely precise, and so they have it's so called error class. If for example pump's error class is 3%, it is still within the legal specs for the inspection and calibration purposes if its measurement error is, say, -2.9%. Secondly, density/volume of the petrol is highly temperature dependent, and that affects the measurement by the volumetric pumps if they don't have integrated some method of calculation compensation.
Loganovac

Although I have also studied Metrology on my College, I think that just by taking the challenge we would go completely off topic. Anyway, you are right about a lot of things. But what is 3% pump's error class compared to an average of 17.6 % BC readout discrepancy on a 12 consecutive tank fillings (first few months I was keeping records of all the filling quantities and km readouts). I am talking LPG. And on the gasoline, how well known do you think is the volume of the injector pumps? Don't you think it does not depend of the fuel density/temperature, fuel pressure, time and pump's mechanical system uncertainty? Other than that, have you ever seen what is measuring fuel quantity inside the tank? There is a float connected to a potentiometer ! How precise do you think it is having in mind also the shape of the tank (big area, shaped bottom, low hight)? BC's fuel consumption calculation has nothing to do with it, but the estimation of the km's available with the rest of the fuel in the tank relies of that as well as the displayed fuel quantity in the tank (by bar graph, very coarse). I would be very pleased if my BC is 100% precise (OK, with a few percent error class), but..... sad.gif
g100sic
Currently, I have in my table 18 consecutive readouts. Of those 18, 9 are within 3% difference, 3 more within 5%, further 4 within 10%, and just 2 readouts have an extreme discrepancy of more then 10%, and I believe that is mostly a result of how the gas station staff interprets your "fill it up" order. Or, if you want it in liters, out of 18 readouts, 7 were within 1 liter, further 3 just above 1 liter, 1 more under 2 liters, another 3 readouts under 3 liters of discrepancy, and 3 above 3 liters with the highest around 6 liters.

Interesting thing about your readouts is that your BC started showing more reliable results AFTER you had your LPG system checked and READJUSTED! Lets not forget also that LPG and petrol have quite different characteristics, which might "confuse" the measurement system.

Regarding outside conditions, you are right that there are variations as well as at the gas station. But, I believe that they are actually much better defined in the vicinity of a warm engine. As for the volume of the injectors, there is actually no need to know it exactly, as it is just enough to average it empirically through a series of calibration measurements. I certainly don't expect that every single Logan produced has a custom calibrated fuel flow measurement... biggrin.gif

And yes, I have seen how the fuel level in the tank is measured in my old Lada Samara, and indeed it is measured just the way you say. But I can't say that I have seen how it is measured in Logan, so you got me there biggrin.gif. What I do know, in service mode, the level (the quantity of the fuel, that is) in the tank is not displayed by the bar graph as in regular mode, but numerically, in liters! I don't know how precise it is, but there is an idea to check that too biggrin.gif! So, next time I go to the station I will note the quantity in the service mode before and after the filling, and compare that to the measurement by the station pump, and report here, of course. biggrin.gif

<span class='edit'>13 Apr 2008, 22:46:</span>
There is an interesting document for those who want a more detailed insight in how the fuel supply (among other things) works in Logan, just google a bit for a "MR388LOGAN1.pdf"! smile.gif

In fact, a single constant-pressure fuel pump is actually integrated into the "pump-gauge-filter" assembly fitted in the fuel tank itself, and a fuel system does not have a return line as in conventional (non-injection) system.

The air intake also has a temperature sensor which is used for adjustment of fuel flow according to the outside temperature (automatic cold start). So, the injection computer ("SIEMENS-SIRIUS 32") has all the necessary data for a reasonably correct measurement of the fuel flow. Indeed, it has to, in order to achieve fine tuning of fuel mixture needed to satisfy the EURO-4 standards.
Loganovac
If you like, you can find also the picture of the fuel float-meter radmasa.gif in one of the MR388LOGAN documents. Peace? cheers.gif
g100sic
"Peace?"
And who was fighting biggrin.gif?!? Did I miss something?! wink.gif
But if it's for the sake of having a beer, then OK biggrin.gif

Seriously, though, I said you got me on fuel float-meter. It is a simple and cheap method of conversion, so why would anyone even bother trying to find something else. But it still gives only a raw analog signal, and when you have a computer at hand you can do a lot of usefull tweaking with it, which was not possible back in the old Lada Samara days... wink.gif
FILter
My urban consumpion measured between multiple pomp filligs is 8.5 - 9% on a distance of around 900 km. The urban consumpoin is more than OK, but on the open road I can't get the value from the book, probabily because I can't stand to see the clock showing only 100km/h laugh.gif.
ga!nusha
my onboard computer shows about 8.8 - 9.8% at ~800 km at normal usage in the city, depending on the season. but i have never made a "classic" test yet(im too afraid of the results unsure.gif ). i have made only an "economical" test and i managed to get 6.5% in the city, but only when i used to make night shifts sothere was no traffic smile.gif
stajp
This weekend I went for a ride from Zagreb to Istra (I'm in Croatia). 400 km round trip (200 there, and 200 back) on highway and fast motorway + 50 km around Istra on small local road. Average speed 75km/h (although, on motorways I was always aroung 110-120, tractors in Istra so slooooooow) , 450km, average consumption 6.3l/100km.

I fueled up before the trip, and on BC it said I used 48.3L, and I tanked 48.2L. In the last 6 months BC was never wrong more than 0.5L.
hash
7500 km, mostly on moderate city traffic, on-board computer indicates an average of 7.4l / 100 km. I never drive the car for less than twenty minutes, once started, and traffic deadlocks are scarce here. The average speed is about 35 km/h.
ga!nusha
you should stay a week in Bucharest smile.gif

today, after 20 km my average speed is 10 sad.gif
g100sic
After the last filling:
- gas pump measurement: 41.3l
- BC measurement: 40.2l
- tank measurement in service mode: before the filling 8 l, after the filling 50l, difference 42l

So, discrepancy between BC and gas pump -1.1l or -2.74%, and discrepancy between tank and gas pump +0.7l, or +1.67%.

Average (real) consumption and speed (completely in the city) were 10.5 l/100km and 22.2 km/h respectively, for an average daily distance of 8.9 km covered in 24 minutes.
Loganovac
Four consecutive LPG tank filling (after the LPG mixture readjustment mentioned in my topic #7) - 10.8 l/100km all urban driving (heavy foot), board is unexpectedly accurate (approx. -2 lit. comparing to LPG station measurement of an average 37.5 lit. refueling quantity each, always on the same LPG station - I suppose this is the quantity of a gasoline that I used while warming-up the engine). Without any doubt, they did the right thing, now I am sure the the mixture is ideally set for the LPG, exactly the same as for the gasoline! Miraculous!
Peja
finally, I've got my Logan 1.4MPI. After first 100km in Logan's life, in typical city conditions of driving, fuel consumption is about 15L ?!?!?!
I am dissapointed sad.gif

what is amount of fuel in tank when "reserve" light gets on?

Peja
koldun
Just wait few hundred of km more. Then your mileage will be settled down. Try the "full tank-to-full tank" method and see the results. Till then... chill out.
Success!
marksman
QUOTE(Peja @ 21 Jun 2008, 12:29)

what is amount of fuel in tank when "reserve" light gets on?

Peja

about 5 liters
Peja
QUOTE(Illusi0n @ 21 Jun 2008, 14:32)
about 5 liters

is it dangerous for fuel pump, if driving with "reserve" light turned on?
heinz57g
peja, how would the fuel pump know the light is on?

seriously: specially on diesel cars it might not be advisable to
use the very last liter of any tank - it might over the time have
accumulated dirt and sand, and although this then might not
directly harm anything, it will clogg up filters before and after
the pump, and in an extreme (very seldom) stop the car.

so depending where you are, how old the car is, and how 'dirty'
the gas stations might be, avoid the very ( ! ) last liter.

the light comes on at slightly over 6 l, not 5 as mentioned at times.

and just in case you really run out and get stopped by using the
very last drop of your tank: after refilling, be it by a spare tank or
at a station, wait well over a minute for dirt then stirred up in the
tank to settle down before you start the engine again.

and: unless you drive through the blocked traffic of belgrades bridges
every day, in and out and in and out, averaging 15km/hr, there is NO
dacia that uses 15l/100km, ever. so dont worry, you just made a
calculation mistake.

pls, read the other post here about max fuel tank capacity for some
further info.

greetings - heinz -
martin245
QUOTE(heinz57g @ 27 Jun 2008, 16:49)
peja, how would the fuel pump know the light is on?

wait well over a minute for dirt then stirred up in the
tank to settle down before you start the engine again.

pls, read the other post here about max fuel tank capacity for some
further info.

greetings      - heinz -

HEY !!!
If I wait till the dirt settles it settles to the bottom of the tank biggrin.gif and the fuel is extracted from the bottom of the Tank rolleyes.gif

Stu
heinz57g
thought you would catch me there, but only almost: as long as we are not talking
about tons of sand, there is still a dip, some 5mm and circular, around the actual
fuel outlet going to the pump, and that dip takes enough of the sand and sludge.
same on almost any car, have a look if you get a chance.

fact is also that most of the western gas stations, and many of the newer ones in
the balkans, are so well filtered, that sand and debris are rare at most.

water in tanks though is still common in older rural stations in greece. great fun
when you drive a diesel ...

greetings - heinz -
Peja
On some Serbian Dacia forum, it was said that cause of heating of fuel pupm, it is denagerous of driving on minimum. As they stated, fuel pump is cooled via fuel in reservoar...

I've started new measurement. When "reserve" light turned on, I've added 30L, and I'll see how much it will run till next "reserve light".

heinz57g
>> fuel pump is cooled via fuel in reservoar...

nonsense. sure, a fuel pump could run dry (and hot) when totally empty, but how long will you have it switched
on when the engine is not running anyhow? seconds?

>> I've added 30L

first the light will come on, then the BC will go off, within minutes of each other. unless you do only city driving,
30L should last you 360-430 km.

where are you in SR, and what roads do you drive on average?

greetings - heinz -
Peja
I don't have BC, so it is hard to know what is average speed, but I think it is 20-25km/h (Max 45km/h + crossroad signalisation stops) on rout of about 6km.

I live in Nish, so routs are small with lot of crossroads
heinz57g
Nis is a tough one. not really totaly bugged like belgrade at times (my record is
airport to citycenter 25 km in 1h:24m), but still slow during peak times. and
plenty of road constructions, traffic lights.

i would guess 10l/100k should come out as a long time average, unless you
do some long out of the city drives, and it will sink to below 8.

do not overvalue one really bad days (yes, you might reach 15 then), it will
sink on average.

talk to g100sic, he should know, living in a similar city, but doing rather little
driving in-city only.

actually, we used the motel nais to end of the highway at leskovac trip (130km
return) once for fuel measurements, as closely and carefully as we could topping
up and driving with 125kmh on the clock, and came to 6.72 (just before stu will
jump in and ask, we did not do this for fun only, but had to pick up somebody
at the leskovac end - so it came in handy.)

this part of the highway is not really even, the hills fool you, but it should average
out going-coming.

please also do not underestimate, that YOU will get used to your car after a while,
too, and that that will greatly influence fuel consumption also. more then one tends
to admit.

greetings - heinz -
martin245
And dont forget this the less fuel you use the less you must tank and this will in the end bring the prices down ..also dont drive round with a full tank in the town If you dont drive far then you dont need a full tank
20 ltrs will do biggrin.gif
50 ltrs weigh 50 kilogramms so you can reduce the weight of the car by 30 kilogramms and save fuel doing it blush.gif
Stu
Peja
QUOTE(heinz57g @ 29 Jun 2008, 13:48)

please also do not underestimate, that YOU will get used to your car after a while,
too, and that that will greatly influence fuel consumption also. more then one tends
to admit.

greetings      - heinz -

Yes, it is hard for me to get used to my new car, especialy about CLUTCH. It is significaly higher adjusted, than it was in my old Y(T)ugo45. Maby I'll visit service center to complain about/adjust it.

Also, my town is counting about 250k people, not so big, but traffic routes are terrible cause bigger part of town was madeout withot planinig. So many little streets...boulevars croosing in very center of town....and iff you want to go from one point of town to another, you must pass throught center....

Best Regards,
Peja
heinz57g
>> hard for me to get used to my new car, especialy about CLUTCH

same with all LOGANs, not adjustable much. i have the same problem switching
cars, from other company or rental cars, and it takes a while to get used to it.
but one does, and after a while, it will feel normal.

the LOGAN is not the only new car that has the clutch reacting so far out.

greetings - heinz -
g100sic
Peja, as Heinz pointed out, it is still to early to judge anything about the car, especially even before you are finished with the running-in. And now is a good time to give your Logan a stretch, take it (or let it take you wink.gif) to a longer trip, go to a vacation, or if you can't afford a full vacation, take it to a series of shorter trips outside a town, there are a lot of interested places around within a half day's reach (Djavolja Varos, lake Zavoj for instance, and so on...). This will benefit your Logan a lot during run-in! After that, everything will settle, including consumption, clutch, etc. As I already said in some of my posts from my own experience, you can not expect to see your car's full potential before 3000, even maybe 5000 km's!

As for this topic, just came back from a vacation to Greece yesterday, and here is an update. On the greek highways, with a loaded car (4 persons and nearly full trunk), "real" 120 km/h (by the GPS device, I got one before the trip, not by Logan's speedometer) I was averaging 7.4 l/100km. On the motorways in Serbia with speeds around "real" 90 km/h (Logan's speedo equivalent of nearly 100 km/h), the consumption drops quickly to 6.8 l/100km.

Heinz, clutch pedal "bite" height can be adjusted in a wide range, I personally got behind a wheel of one (owned by the Dacia dealership) which had a clutch adjusted to bite just millimeters above the floor (!!!!!) biggrin.gif But, do I need to say how unpleasant it was to drive with such low clutch?!?

I also think that it's better to adapt yourself (and you will), then to tangle with the clutch adjustments. Right now it is where it is supposed to be, at the factory default!
heinz57g
have to report this, because it sounds quite unbelievable, even to me: LOGAN
LIM 1.4MPI, intentionally measured drive over 1200km+ km in the balkans, fast
good roads but no highway exc 250km, plenty of mountains, no real city driving
but in and out 5x large cities, speeds betw 70-100, highway 115, two persons,
some luggage, lights always on, but no A/C. incl 8 border stations.

end of trip, board computer shows consumption of 5.4 L/100km.

re-measured at the very same gasstation it started out at: 5.55 L/100km.

average speed on B/C 68km/h.

if i wouldnt have seen it with my own very eyes, i woul NOT believe it.

greetings - heinz -

PS: car has 68.000 km on the clock, last full service at 59.000, only thing really
changed, out of the routine, then were spark plugs.

PPS: cant get it into my mind: using the last drop, this would mean 1.170 km with
a full full tank.

PPPS: THIS IS NOT A DIESEL
martin245
That is what I was getting on My Bavaria trip (No Autobahn) and I had a 6,2 av
and I was going up some BIG hills and had myself and wife and mother so it was fully loaded
Stu
heinz57g
stu, 6.2 is not 5.4, at that level i think eveyy 1/10 is difficult to achieve. and this was very mountainous trip too.

the mother-in-law part weights more heavy on your mind ...

greetings - heinz -
martin245
Like I said 6 ,2 is very good and impressed me biggrin.gif I myself weigh 115 kg and I wont let you know the rest radmasa.gif I drove one rout to Bolsterlang 1500mtrs to Grasgehren and it pulled like a Donkey up that pass
and I do not drive as to save fuel .I just drive safely and take my time
you have too here in Germany as you well know treat all other drivers like they are idiots and you will reach your destination blink.gif
STu
heinz57g
>> I myself weigh 115 kg and I wont let you know the rest

i wouldnt tell, anyhow. just look at me.

>> I drove one rout to Bolsterlang 1500mtrs

wow, you drove all of 1.5 kms? how long did it take you, a full day?

no, seriously now, 6.2 is very good for that car, and actually what i had
considered the lowest limit for sensible driving, not being a hinderance.

thats why i initially could not believe the 5.4 anyhow, and still have a hard
time doing so. i will redo that run once more in september, then see.
mountains there are enough, 8 passes of 1200+m height, then down to
160m in between. advantage is low traffic, sometimes none, so on the hills
down, you can just let it run. just dont tell anybody.

greetings - heinz
Peja
Hi friends. I've just returned from vacation, traveled from Nis to Zlatibor and return, and had few trips on Zlatibor ( Zlatibor-Mokra Gora-Tara-Zlatibor, and Zlatibor-Sirogojno-Vodice-Tornik-Zlatibor). People who were on Zlatibor well know this roads (hils).

These are first 1500km in life of my Logan 1.4MPI, so I kept it under 3000rpm.

AC was ON all the time, two passengers (aprox. 150kg), with lots of bagage.

When I've came back, I made calculation of average fuel consuption: 784km with aprox 50L BMB95.

IT IS SLIHGTLY UNDER 6.4!!!!! I couldn't beleive my eyes!

WELL DONE DACIA!

martin245
And also a well done to YOU because the main factor in fuel saving is the DRIVER
sofer5.gif
Stu
heinz57g
peja, well done. and it will even get better once you reach 20-30th km.

greetings - heinz -
Corbu'
Great site to track mileage of your car and compare with similar cars : http://www.spritmonitor.de/
It is english and in deutch.

P.S. You can keep track of fuel costs, service costs, insurance costs, pretty much everything.
g100sic
Went this sunday to Devil's town (Djavolja Varos), an unique natural phenomenon site, 218 km total, of which some 10% of the road is in very bad condition (gravel), with 14 l of fuel, so that makes 6.4 l/100km!

Site in serbian: Djavolja Varos
and in english: Devil's town
In competition for the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, vote for it wink.gif!!!
heinz57g
... and as of now, it runs on Devil's Water ?

greetings - heinz -
g100sic
No, Logan still runs on petrol, unleaded 95, though it might enjoy 98 more... wink.gif
I run on Devil's Water, or have run, for it must have leaked out by now... wink.gif
Keka
And what about average LPG consumption? Any expirience? I'm still new in this area, now using second LPG tank icon_mrgreen.gif
heinz57g
keka, about 1.8-2.4 L more than the gasoline version. which, unfortunately,
is more than most people want to (be made) believe.

greetings - heinz -
Loganovac
I don't want to start the war now, but the most influencing factor to LPG consumption is one's driving style. The differences are big and can not be just put to 1.8-to-2.4l-more-than-gasoline statement, especially urban driving, where "heavy foot" driving style can almost double your "be gentle with the pedal" fuel (any fuel) consumption. And with sequential LPG systems in our engines, the only reason for consuming more LPG than gasoline is it's lower energy potential per liter and this causes 10-15% increase (depending on the propan/butan mixture). Period. If more than that, have it checked (leakage) and adjusted properly (mixture). And if it is 2.4l more, this means that your gasoline consumption would be at least 16l/100km!
Greetings.
heinz57g
well, these were values from actual cars driven in the very same circumstances,
at times even by the same drivers, and over quite a distance. remember, we are
NOT talking about driving styles or heavy feet, here.

so before we get into theories, why not try it? talk for example to the taxi drivers
that in most cities have 70% LPG.

or take the two cars i have standing out in our yard here: together 64000km on
gasoline (6.8 avrg), and 56000km on LPG (8.9 avrg), same roads and cities all
the time, same drivers. very little heavy city traffic. fairly simple but solid east
european installation (italian/polish/bulgarian) costing under 1000 EUR.

or even simpler, and more neutral: check the averages on www.spritmonitor.de ,
and be aware, that 90% of the cars there have very eleborate LPG setups,
costing some 2.000-3.500 EUR each, and running considerably more efficient
(! really !) than the balkan versions of 500-1000 EUR. which possibly is more along
the line that most of us here, incl keka, will use.

there you can compare 31 gasoline DACIAs driven over 10.000km ea and summing
up at over 600.000km, averaging 7.55L/100km. and some 12 LPG versions, totalling
some 300.000km, averaging 9.23L/100km.

the official figure, by the way, given by DACIA ROMANIA which sells their own LPG
version (limited export though) is also some 2 L above the gasoline model.

but you are right, who wants to start a war. let keka report back to us after he has
done some 10000km++, and then we will see.

but others who actually drive a LPG version are happily invited too.

greetings - heinz -

PS: hey, want to go really cheap? not untill very long ago, i had a kitchen gas bottle
held in the boot, with a frame cut from an old tyre in my LADA 1500. the bottle incl
the pipes and the refitted carburator did cost 130 EUR, total. it ran for 30.000km+,
and as far as i know, still does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.