Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Mp3 ! CD ERROR...PLS HELP ME !
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
socoless
Hi to all...
please help me why i can't use Mp3 disk in blaupunkt in my logan ??? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
is there any way to write slow with my writer ?
because i can't write slower than 8X !!!
please help me ...thanks to all....
martin245
It could be that you are using CHEAP Cds !!
Try one from someone else or even try your CD in someones CD player
If I use cheap CDs my player wont accept them as MP3 BUT i can tape wavefile on them ok
Stu
socoless
Are You sure ??? huh.gif
ok biggrin.gif
then i have to buy nice quality cd...
ok then you tell me that problem is quality of cd not rate of writing Ex 2X , 4X...
and of course very thanks to you...
i test it and tell you the result
i hope that it work fine like...! biggrin.gif
g100sic
As far as I know, the model of Blaupunkt CD/radio installed in Logans CANNOT play data CDs, hence mp3 disks neither, only audio CDs (but that may vary from market to market). Have you checked it's specs?! Tried it before?!
klaus
If your cd player is a mp3 compatible (you can see on it the "mp3" writing), you must go to dealer to replace it.
Is a fairly common problem in Romania with those. You must insist if they don't "cooperate".
martin245
QUOTE(g100sic @ 18 Apr 2008, 18:50)
As far as I know, the model of Blaupunkt CD/radio installed in Logans CANNOT play data CDs, hence mp3 disks neither, only audio CDs (but that may vary from market to market). Have you checked it's specs?! Tried it before?!

#
IN Germany it is MP3 compatable
Stu
socoless
I can see mp3 icon hide in the menu but the icon is inactive !!
the manual say that it must play mp3 CDs
here is a pic that i take..
pls see if i mistake and tell me do you know this model of blaupunkt ??
and of course it play audio CD without any problem !
[attachmentid=1627445429]
martin245
WHAT MODEL IS IT
STU

LOOK AT THIS RADIO ON EBAY WITH MP3

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...ME:B:EF:DE:1123
g100sic
@Socoless

Is your car brand new?
Have you ever successfully played any mp3 CD in your player at all???

It looks to me just like the one I've got with my Laureate, which I replaced almost immediately exactly because it was not for mp3. It certainly doesn't have any symbol on the front panel indicating that it is mp3 capable (though your photo is rather blurred), but I don't know if the ones that are mp3 capable have any such indication. The icon on the display doesn't need to mean anything, since both models might have the same display (cheaper for production).

If it is a brand new car, you should have cleared that matter with your dealer before the purchase!
socoless
first i'm so sorry for my taken pic because it's blur blush.gif
and thanks to you...
my car is logan 1.6 16v Full(tondar90 in iran) that in this year produced in iran under license of renault company
all of my prob is that i can't play mp3 Cd on it..
thanks to "martin245" yeees this is my radio with this specifications on Ebay !
may be this model is produce for logan only not any other car..
i think i have to write slower than 8X (Ex 4 or 2...)
but my writer is new that means i can't write slower than 8X..
may be the problem is qulity of my Raw cds !!
i hope someone have try it before
again thanks to all bro..

19 Apr 2008, 11:30:
@g100sic
yes ! in my taken picture you can't see any icon i want just display the exact place of icon on the display...i can see mp3 icon under light or when i push the display slowly with my finger...i'm sure that it must play Mp3 cds
but i can't realise that why it can play audio CD but can't play mp3 !!
someone tell me that i have to write slow 2X or 4X on quality CDs..
i don't know.. sad.gif
martin245
Can you see this sticker anywhere on the radio

If not then you cannot play Cd Mp3 files just CD
Send me the Model number of the Radio
Stu
socoless
i can't see any sticker like this
i only can see the mp3 icon that hide(inactive) in the upper right of display (i show you before)like this :
[attachmentid=1627445554]
martin245
This Icon is on all the radios but is only activated on certain models
I would say you DONT have the correct model
if not get that one off ebay
OR do this download your music (which I suspect you do ) from the net then change it back to WAVE FILES Cds are cheep enough now
and Wave file quality is better than MP3
Stu

this is a free converter and works well
http://www.guitar.sk/mp3_ogg_converter.htm
klaus
socoless, your cd-player cannot play mp3 because is not mp3 compliant.
On a mp3 player it is the sign. You can see it at http://www.daciaclub.ro/index.php?showtopi...ndpost&p=701745 , second picture, on the right.
g100sic
@Stu (and all the others)
Wave files converted from mp3 CANNOT sound better then the source mp3!!!

Wave files are UNCOMPRESSED!
Mp3 is NOT A LOSSLESS method of compression!!!

When you rip a CD into an mp3, you loose some of the original sound information, the amount of which is dependent on the compression ratio (or in other word, bit rate) selected for compression. And even regardless of the compression ratio, you loose the highest frequencies because mp3 conversion algorithms cut frequencies above 15 KHz! That is why wave files do sound better then an mp3, but only before conversion into the mp3. But, what is lost is lost irretrievably, so just by converting an mp3 back into a wave file you CANNOT increase the quality of sound. You can only get EXACTLY what is written into the mp3 AFTER the (destructive) compression, simply put into a much larger "casing" biggrin.gif!
martin245
Yes you are right you cannot make the lost tones come back
this is not what I meant though but when I read what i wrote it looks like it
stu
Loganovac
In my Logan Prestige 1.6 16v (produced end of 2006), there is a Blaupunkt CD+MP3 radio. I've tried a bunch of inexpensive CDs and all of them work fine (burned 24 or 48x speed). But it has an MP3 mark on it, of course. I am surprised that in some countries Prestige goes without MP3 radio, because it is to be a top model, fully equipped. Maybe some of the dealers are doing dirty work! Also, Prestige model should always come with alloy rims. I decided to have steel rims on my Logan, so I asked my dealer about that while ordering. No problem, by also no discount! Since the car was delivered with Continental ContiEco 3 tyres (the right ones), I am sure that they just changed the rims and made some money on me. Maybe this is the case with MP3 radio elsewhere. Other than that, I made a checklist of all the other equipment (ABS+EBD, AC, power steering, MP3 radio Blaupunkt, 4x powered windows, BC, hight & shape adjusted driver's seat, 15" STEEL rims, 5x 3-point safety belts and headrests, 2x airbag, electrically adjusted & heated mirrors, rear window heater, front + rear fog lights, remote central locking, leather steering wheel & gear shifter stick, "trial" upholstery, Al door handles, white & amber dashboard instruments... I think that it is necessary to check everything thoroughly, after all it is your money (and mine too).
Greetings
mccoy
You didn`t burn
DVD with MP3`s? blink.gif
ga!nusha
why did you chose not to have alloy rims?
Loganovac
Because, where I drive my car, there are a lot of sidewalks climbing, damaged roads (high impact holes) etc. Alloy wheels are better looking and more stable, but steel wheels are safer under this conditions.
pomz
QUOTE(socoless @ 19 Apr 2008, 08:17)
I can see mp3 icon hide in the menu but the icon is inactive !!
the manual say that it must play mp3 CDs
here is a pic that i take..
pls see if i mistake and tell me do you know this model of blaupunkt ??
and of course it play audio CD without any problem !
[attachmentid=1627445429]

Can u please tell me what model this radio is? Cause i never recieved a manuel with mine!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.