I'm interested about funcitioning of gearshift's
So, is it

JH1
manual-mechanic, or
manual-hidraulic (automated) gearshift?

what about JH3?

Peja
PaulT
There is no automatic gearbox for Logan.Only manual,so you will have to change the gears manually.But it handles with great ease...
Peja
I didn't ment AUTOMATIC, but AUTOMATED in meaning that by pressing the clutch and puting joystic in wanted position, electro-hidraulic mechanism adjust gearshift.
If it is a same gearbox like in Megane II or Laguna II (like DACIA says) JH1 should be working in this way. That's why changing gear is so easy and "soft".

Am I correct?

Peja
PaulT
No,you're not right.It's a classic,manual transmission.And as far as I know,the Megane 2 is equipped either with a classic,manual gearbox,with 5 or 6 gears,either with an automatic gearbox with 4 gears.You might be talking about an cable gear selector,wich is not automated.But it's smoother compared to the classic gear lever .You will find this on Logan Prestige.
Peja
sad.gif Yes Paul, you got wright. I've reading russian book for Logan with color photes, and yes it is classical manual gear.
eXtenSion
It is not automated, the connection between the stick and the gearbox is done either with rods or cables (some MCV versions). The clutch is mechanical or hidraulic-on some diesel versions, I think.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.