Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The new Logan Mcv
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
magomat
Are there members how now of the factory is already produce the new version of the Mcv. Or are the still working on the old type of the logan Mcv.
if in Belgium or the Netherlands you buy a Mcv you will receive a New type of the Mcv.
some say in January .
there for i ask is the factory producing the new type of the mcv or when will the start.

Thanks

I a member that have buy a new type of the mcv .
Normally i receive him in October 08
magomat
Are her no factory members the can give info of the factory is allready star with
the assembly of the mcv phaze II

or are you not allowd to give this info
martin245
If you are picking up your car in October you will be getting the MCV Mk1
Stu
magomat
not in Belgium. Because ale production places are gone.
there for il will have the car in January .The garage a sure me that it will be a Phaze II. There for i think the production will change at the end of November or half December .
in belgium you are not more plausible to buy a Mcv phaze I otherwise
it is a car from the stock.
ga!nusha
il est très difficile à dire ... il n'y a pas de rumeurs à propos de cette chose ... en juillet, l'usine avait une pause ... de façon peut-être c'est la raison pour laquelle vous obtenez la voiture en janvier ...

it is very hard to say... there are no rumors about this thing... also, in july the factory had a break... so maybe that is why you get the car in january...
martin245
What his question is .is this he wants to know if his new car which he gets in October will be a Phase 2 MCV .the answer is No .it will first come out next year on the Market
But dont worry the Mark 1 is a super car enjoy it and I think it looks better than the 2 (it looks Japanees)
Stu
magomat
i am sorry i dont wont to now of my car will be a new type. Because i have a email of de commercial service of renault en there the asure me dat every car commande now (mcv) will be a phaze II type.
What i will now is of the factory already produce the phaze II or wen wil the do this.
The reason why in belgium and germany when you buy a mcv it is a II type is because al the production places are already gone for 2007.In the Netherlands when you buy a Mcv you will have one from the stock 68 cars if you wish an another mcv you need to wait till Januari. There for my car will not be diliverd in october but in January.
magomat

here the logan II caught on the way to bukarest

you can see the pic here

http://www.mediafax.ro/engleza/rom [...] 66;3223310

this is the source
magomat
i recieved the new Mcv phaze II
It is one of the first in belgium
alecsz99
QUOTE(magomat @ 10 Dec 2008, 17:32)
i recieved the new Mcv phaze II
It is one of the first in belgium

As we Romanians like to say: "may you enjoy it in good health"! wink.gif
g100sic
So as we, Serbians smile.gif
Congratulations!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.