Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: buying options for Dacia Logan MCV
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
saadzaky
Hi all,

I am a new owner of Dacia Logan MCV in Cairo, Egypt.
I got the new 1.6/16v/105bhp version.
Unfortunately, it comes only with A/C and central lock and power steering.
I need to buy the ELectrec windows front and rear and the wireless remote control.
These options has been listed on another website.
But noone is trustly selling them.
Can you please help me on this?
Thanks
slider2
very strange. in romania if you want the 105bhp engine, you can get it only in "laureat" version. this version has:
2 airbags, abs, power steering, trip computer, fog lights, a/c, electric front windows and mirrors. and there are a lot more options, but less important.
you can buy the electric windows from the scrapyard, or from a dacia dealer, but it will more expensive. I don't know how popular are dacia models in your country, but in our country you can find electric windows easy.
for wirreles remote control, you can fit an alarm system, and beside the comfort of the remote, you are a little more protected from thieves.
good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for!
saadzaky
thanks slider2,for your reply.
In fact our model, comes with only one airbag with no electric windows neither mirrors nor foglights, nor roof racks.
This car has been in Egypt for only 3 month now, so no scrap yards and I am interested in guenuine parts only.
I am looking for an internet selling point which can ship these options worldwide, as even our local distributor dont carry these options.
Thanks for the advice.
saadzaky
Dear all,

Can anybody point to me a DACIA spare parts, address or email, in Romania or Serbia, or anywhere else where I can get the extra options?
I cannot live without electric windows at least for front ones.
Thanks
slider2
I see you have not solved your problem. well if you want to buy the mechanism for electric windows from romania, most probabily you will have to pay somebody to buy them from a dacia spare parts dealer, and send them to cairo with a courier service. but I think it will be very expensive. maybe if the person who helps you manages to get the desired parts from a scrapyard, it will be cheaper. but even so, it will be hard to find that person, to help you.
have you tried your local dacia dealer?? ask them if they could import the parts from romania, but again it will be very expensive, also you will have to mount them in a dacia service, otherwise you lose the warranty, so even more money adds to the cost of these parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.