Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Travel section of the forum!
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
AL
Dear members from abroad, please feel free to enter the "Travel" ("CALATORII") section of the forum and write opinions and share informations about your country and about your trips and vacations. Sorry, most of the discusions are in romanian but if you will start something in english, the answers from the members will be also in english (I hope)...
MoneyTalks
QUOTE(AL @ 24 Feb 2005, 10:21)
the answers from the members will be also in english (I hope)...

I am sure... smile.gif because everything what is not in English will go to... recycle bin rolleyes.gif
GeorgeB
sa traiasca domn sef ... care este ...

may he long live ...

smile.gif

what about 50-50% tongue.gif
Boris
QUOTE(AL @ 24 Feb 2005, 11:21)
Dear members from abroad, please feel free to enter the "Travel" ("CALATORII") section of the forum and write opinions and share informations about your country and about your trips and vacations. Sorry, most of the discusions are in romanian but if you will start something in english, the answers from the members will be also in english (I hope)...

For now just one question. What does " Lipicios" mean?

Is it suggestions, opinions, expiriences?
vv
lipicios = sticky smile.gif
You are welcome to share your travel experiences, give advice for travellers who want to visit your country, and ask questions about travelling to Romania (and not only Romania).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.