Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: How does it sell?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
g100sic
I noticed a few ex owners of the Dacia Logan on this forum. I'd like to hear some of the experiences about selling it.
C@talin
very small price sale .
g100sic
What this "very small price" means in numbers?
What year of production, how many km driven?

I suppose that in Romania the market is saturated...
parpanel
For example a car like yours can be sold with maximum 3500 EUR.
Andy_ACS
@parpanel - you cannot tell a maximum price for a car that you didn't even see and you know nothing about.

@g100sic - you can check prices yourself online: www.autovit.ro. Here is a custom search that shows all second hand Logans. Bear in mind that extra cheap cars (under 2000E) usually are not paid entirely, the buyer needs also to pay fees for some period.

All SH Logans

Cheers!
parpanel
This is the market in Romania and you are lucky if somebody can give you more for a laureate from 2006.
Andy_ACS
I disagree, you cannot make such assumptions.
When you buy/sell a car there are more aspects then only manufacturing date and level of equipment.
I think the best for initiator is to check the online announces, and keep in mind that most of sellers will drop few hundred euros from price.

Regards
g100sic
My Logan is 2006, but only JUST (december 2006)!
I have passed less then 18000 km with it. It is in perfect condition.

But anyway, as I said, I suppose that Romanian market is over-saturated with Logans.
parpanel
I sell now my Ambition 2006 if somebody will offer me 7000 EUR smile.gif.
C@talin
you will die with it tongue.gif biggrin.gif
fost membru
Car has some improvements?
slider2
a colleague of ours from the forum, has just bought a 2008 logan 1.6 8v abs plus (ac, abs, power steering, 2 airbags, front electric windows) with 4400euro.
g100sic
Well, I sold my Logan, yesterday...
And it went for 5500 Eur... easily, I might add, in less then a week since I've put an add online!
Although, I did gave away a set of 4 winter tires included in the price.

The next one is Ford Fiesta 1.4 Trend... smile.gif
Coming soon... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.