Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: air conditioned dacia supernova
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Other Dacia Models
NorbertoMangin
Who known over system air conditioner for DACIA SUPERNOVA?
Which equipment fit into?
Thanks you

Norbert
Maskatu
What do you need to know? You want to put air conditioning on a super nova that did not have this feature from the begining?
DarioGTI
a very interesting question!
NorbertoMangin
Thanks my friends; yes MASKATU my car have not the AC, and I need to install one now.
I have some experience when in my 1410 I installed any universal AC without problems; but 1410 is a Renault 12 well know!, and SUPERNOVA is not known in Argentine.
If you have any information about this equipment AC, please send me.
Yours faithfully

Norberto
NorbertoMangin
QUOTE(NorbertoMangin @ 10 Apr 2010, 15:08)
Thanks my friends; yes MASKATU my car have not the AC, and I need to install one now.
I have some experience when in my 1410 I installed any universal AC without problems; but 1410 is a Renault 12 well know!, and SUPERNOVA is not known in Argentine.
If you have any information about this equipment AC, please send me.
Yours faithfully

Norberto

Who known over system air conditioner for DACIA SUPERNOVA?
Which equipment fit into?
Thanks you

Norbert
Tince1290
just dacia supernova or dacia solenza....i don't think you will find a universal one for supernova....because supernova doesn't have an equivalent brother like the 1410...it is an original model tongue.gif

EDIT: but if you have somebody in romania it will be easy....the parts are easy to find and are not very expensive...around 200-300 euros....and you can mount it yourself with a couple of pictures
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.