Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Rigt mirror,where to buy only mirror...
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
xtraya
I broke my right mirror, some idiot just jumped on a street from nowhere and i kicked him with right mirror, ofcourse i broke it....

i DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHOLE part , with plastic (to se zove retrovizor u srbiji) 80 euros! plus settup 20 euros!

Can it be ordered in romania? only mirror?

How much it costs?

Thanks...
Boris
I'm sure you can have a mirror made for you in a glass man shop (kod nekog staklara), but I'm not sure about putting it on, especially if you have heated mirrors. If they are not heated then the mirror glass is most probably glued to the mechanism.

The only thing I don't know is the right outside mirror sphericall. If it is, forget the advice above. You'll have to buy the hole part.

How much does the hole mirror (the hole part) cost in Serbia?
AL
Use your car collision insurance ... why you want to pay for it?
marksman
I suppose you have heated mirrors since your car is the Laureate model. Don't just buy the mirror glass, use the car's collision insurance as AL said and get a new, complete mirror!
Konstantin
I am not 100% sure but I think that the mirror is from older models of Clio II so maybe you can find some on the used parts market.
mccoy
QUOTE(xtraya @ 6 Jul 2005, 03:46)

WHOLE part , with plastic (to se zove retrovizor u srbiji) 80 euros! plus settup 20 euros!

Spherical,heated,black-outed...gilt? wink.gif
mccoy
"I gave new logan (120km reached) to drive to my girlfriend.... and after few km, she allmost kicked some guy on a street. I was so angry!"

I believe Female Driving Rights League is pissing in pants...
My condolences xtraya sad.gif
Boris
QUOTE(mccoy @ 7 Jul 2005, 08:47)
Spherical,heated,black-outed...gilt? wink.gif

Sperical and heated is enough blush.gif
xtraya
My logan is an AMBIENT PACK model
glas is not heated model, just normal one

from clio2 and megane (old megane) glasses are not the same

here in serbia,you can by whole part (with plastic and mechanism) and it costs 75 euros. Plus for servicing about 25

dras
QUOTE(xtraya @ 12 Jul 2005, 13:36)
My logan is an AMBIENT PACK model
glas is not heated model, just normal one

from clio2 and megane (old megane) glasses are not the same

here in serbia,you can by whole part (with plastic and mechanism) and it costs 75 euros. Plus for servicing about 25

For 100 euros go ahead and use the inssurance. I doubt you'll have a deduction larger than this amount next year if you don't use it.
The question is: do you have full inssurance (the one that covers the incident produced by you)?
xtraya
no,i have only premium insurance, not full (kasko)
dras
QUOTE(xtraya @ 20 Jul 2005, 03:28)
no,i have only premium insurance, not full (kasko)

In that case you can try to see if a glass-smith (you can beat me and I will not knoe the english word for it but I'm refering to a shop that sells customized glasses and mirrors) can cut a mirror of that size and shape. You can take the left one and copy it on piece of paper because if it's not heated it is just clipsed to the plastic.

Good luck
icatenej
QUOTE(dras @ 20 Jul 2005, 16:39)
In that case you can try to see if a glass-smith (you can beat me and I will not knoe the english word for it but I'm refering to a shop that sells customized glasses and mirrors) can cut a mirror of that size and shape. You can take the left one and copy it on piece of paper because if it's not heated it is just clipsed to the plastic.

Good luck

This is exactly what I would suggest as well. Just go to the nearby glass workshop and ask them to cut for you mirror of appropriate size and shape. I bet that it wouldn't cost you more than 2-3 EUR.
mccoy
QUOTE(icatenej @ 21 Jul 2005, 08:59)
This is exactly what I would suggest as well. Just go to the nearby glass workshop and ask them to cut for you mirror of appropriate size and shape. I bet that it wouldn't cost you more than 2-3 EUR.

Words of wisdom 090.gif
Boris
I have the same problem now, but someone smashed the mirror while the car was parked. How did you solve the problem and what was the cost?
Boris
xtraya I think your dealer is robbing you. I just ordered only the mirror and the cost is 12,5 EUR. I won't use my insurance for that amount.
Peja
Last night, on parking, someone brake mirror joint mad.gif It is totally broken, but glass is OK smile.gif

I think I can fix it. Spring used for open-close side mirror is drawn inside housing. If I manege to put it at place, side mirror can be in place, only cause of damage can never be hold in closed, only in open position.

So, how can I unhook the glass(mirror)?

Peja
bogdanmardare
Hello Peja,

Look here. Even if the car is a not a Logan, the external part of the mirror is identical. The complete tutorial can be found here (thanks to free_fiber).
Peja
Thanks!

Peja
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.