Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Logan purchase rejected by factory
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
charovni
Hello, guys. Does anyone know the reason why Dacia factory is rejecting Logan orders. Last week I prepaid for a brand new Logan Sedan, 1.5 dCi with some extras. Today the car dealer called me on my mobile phone to inform me that the factory cannot complete the order and it is rejected. I have to choose another car among the available options, which are very few. I was astonished to hear this and I am wondering what the reason could be. The dealer could not provide any reasonable explanation other than "a factory restructuring going on". Is Logan being stopped from production? Or another new Logan will be introduced soon. I am confused and do not know how to proceed. sad.gif I would appreciate any information that you could give.

Ch.A.
mk2
It could be that they changed the trim levels and the one you chose doesn't exist any more. At least that's what happened in Romania a while back (there were some heavy discounts on the "old" models).

Anyway, the changes are mostly "on paper", so you should be able to find a comparable trim level.

As for the new model, the media says it should appear next spring, but I wouldn't bet on it (more probably next fall).
Victorine
Try another Dacia Dealer?...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.