Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Problems with the gear box?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > Dacia Duster > Probleme tehnice - Dacia Duster
montañes
Sorry but I do not understand romanian, and can use the forum is difficult to me.

You have knowledge that the TL8*000 broke usually???.

The super-test of 3 magazines Autobild*, 4wheelfun und OFF ROAD Magazin, had problems with the gear box. 2/3 broken the gear box, and * Autobild spain wrote, some similar to "The gears does not provide sense of solidity" They are not broke the gear box at the moment. All with < 50.000 km.

-----------

Ne pare rau dar eu nu înțeleg română, și poate utiliza pe forum este dificil pentru mine.

Aveți cunoștință de faptul că TL8 * 000 sa rupt.

Testul super-de 3 reviste Autobild *, 4wheelfun und OFF ROAD Magazin, a avut probleme cu cutia de viteze. 2 / 3 spart cutia de viteze, și * Autobild Spania a scris, unele similare cu "unelte nu oferă sentiment de soliditate" Ele nu sunt rupt cutia de viteze în acest moment. Toate cu <50.000 km.
balaurel_cli
No reports about gearbox failure on Duster since now . I have a friend with 50.000 Km 95 % inside town and no gearbox or clutch failures
asgard1955
Here on this forum nobody had problems with gearbox and here are several owners of duster.
Also here in Romania this is an unknown problem.
montañes
better then
montañes
NEWS/știri

Two owners have received an OTS in Spain. One asked to Dacia. Dacia said him that recognize the problem and it depend of the off-road use of the Duster.

Problem: shavings in the gear box and wear with use.
Models 4x4 110 hp [TL8*000] between 2010 to 2011.

----------------------------------
Doi proprietari au primit un OTS în Spania. Un cerut să Dacia. Dacia el a spus că recunoaște problema și depind de utilizare off-road a Duster.

Problemă: Așchii din cutia de viteze și de uzura cu utilizare.
Modelele 4x4 110 CP între 2010 până în 2011.
IRONICK
Nici macar buson magnetic nu au montat la cutie, mai ales ca sunt predispuse la span.
P-A-C-O
QUOTE(montañes @ 8 Aug 2012, 13:29)
it depend of the off-road

Models 4x4 110 hp  [TL8*000] between 2010 to 2011.

bah esti prost?!... ohmy.gif pai cin' te pune sa bagi Dusteru' la offroad?!... wacko.gif

pana si la masinile alea doua de la uzina li se schimba dupa fiecare cursa transmisia laugh.gif
Squirrel
Atunci, fie este reclamă înșelătoare, fie un vehicul de quasi-unică folosință…
montañes
any problem?
P-A-C-O
no frustrat.gif
Squirrel
@montañes: Can you tell the code of OTS or NT?
Even my gearbox is a TL8*002 from the same manufacturing lot, prevention it's better…
IRONICK
QUOTE(montañes @ 8 Aug 2012, 13:29)
QUOTE(P-A-C-O @ 8 Aug 2012, 22:22)
cin' te pune sa bagi Dusteru' la offroad?!...  wacko.gif
Brun cajou nu a fost alea degeaba culoare standard la Duster. Cand cobori din masina sa se potriveasca cu pantalonii.
mihaitza83
if the gearbox is the one produced in Spain, Valladolid it might be possible. tongue.gif
it is unknow to me any info regarding gearbox failure problems in Romania. And I had some untill now..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.