Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Please open a new forum section for Dacia Lodgy!
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
magnuken
Hi,

Would it be possible to do a new forum section for Dacia Lodgy cars?

This, because they are now and I think will become still more popular at least in the Northern countries (Finland, Swedish..). This because the 7 seats options and of course their very cheap prices compared to all other other similar cars.

I am living in the capital of Finland Helsinki and I bought this summer (june 2013) a Dacia dCi 110 7p Laureate wehicle, which have been a very pleasant car.

Here are some photos of my navy blue Lodgy:

Front
user posted image

Rear
user posted image

My car is equipped with the Medianav navigator - that is a very good equipment!
user posted image

Here I have removed the third seat row, so the boot compartmet is now very large!
user posted image
roland
Congratulations!
Impressions?
magnuken
Hello everybody!

I had a Duster for one year before this Lodgy and it was a very good car in our bad winter conditions in Helsinki and especially in northern Finland with its locked 4-wheel drive. The reason that I converted to the Lodgy was that I needed more space for my grandchildren etc, (I now have a Lodgy 7P diesel)

Now I have drived some 7000 km with my Lodgy since I bought it in june 2013. It has performed very well all the time, except that the tyres (or probably something else) is not in balance. Due to this when the speed exceed some 110 km/h the vibrations in the steering wheel become very disturbing. My Dacia seller in Helsinki has now three times tried to correct this by balancing the tyres, without any greater success! I think there must be some misbalancing in the driving shafts. I will discuss this with the seller.

Overall I would say that this vehicle indeed exceeded very much my expectations! Ok, in my Lodgy I have some acessories, as the Medianav gps-navigator with its big screen This is a very handy and well functioning device on journeys in foreign contries etc. But the biggest reason that i bought a Dacia Lodgy was of course that I got to a very reasonable price a big 7-person MPV car, much cheaper than any of its competitors.

I am now using the Lodgy as a 5 person car (have removed the third row seat). This way I got a very large luggage compartment. I can lift my grandchilds large bassinet / stroller directly into the compartment without disassemble it in any ways!

Overall, I am very satisfied with this Romanian car Dacia Lodgy MPV, despite of its somewhat oldfashioned technology and its low standard equipment level. But, you have to bear in mind the price of the wehicle compared to all its competitors of similar MPV cars.

Best Regards

Kentsu from Finland
corbex
Up!
magnuken
Hi again,

I forgot to tell about the fuel consumption of my Dacia Lodgy Diesel car:

My Dacia Lodgy has a diesel engine called dCi 110. The fuel consumption is also very moderate. On my way to work (20 km one side) of witch some half I drive in a very slow traffic jam and the other half with around in average 60-70 km/h speed, the mean fuel consumption is about 5.4-5.7 l/100 km.

The steady rodway fuel consumption when the speed is about 80-100 km/h is as low as some 4.7-4.9 l/100 km.

But when driwing on motorways with a speed of 120-130 km/h the fuel consumption will rise to 6.0-6.5 l/100 km.
iriki
Hello, one more for new Lodgy forum !
eXtenSion
Hi,

I posted here about it:

http://www.daciaclub.ro/index.php?act=ST&f...=0#entry4829990

We'll see what they say. Maybe if there isn't much traffic about those models they won't create a new section...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.