Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Auto Bild Germany need some help
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
Auto Bild Germany
Hello to everyone,

I'm a German car journalist (AUTO BILD) and I'm on my way to Rumania. I'm writing a bigger story about Dacia (with 2014 Dacia is for 10 years under the roof of Renault).

I'm looking for some Classic Dacia to meet in Rumania. The best would be a club where we can take a few pictures from different classic Dacia. Me and my photographer should be in Rumania at the beginning of next week. Probably Bukarest will be a good meeting point.

Thank you so much!!!

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best,
Dani
andri1940
You are making a mistake.

Renault is back in Romania from 1999. In 2004 was launched the Logan.
riderontornadoes
hello. i don't have a dacia anymore. but iff you need any help, with transport, english-romanian translation or accomodation let me know. i am not asking for money, if i have time i will help you for free.
Auto Bild Germany
Good morning.

Thanks for your reply. You are right, Dacia is longer than 10 years in the business (under Renault). But they started selling in Germany 10 years ago. And they are successful.

But for the story I really like to show an explain the brand - also before Renault was involved.

So I would love to meet you guys with your old Dacias.

Thanks so much!
Dani

15 Jul 2014, 14:03:
Hi riderontornadoes,

Thanks so much for your offer. It would be great if you could translate my question and put it on the classic corner. I'm pretty sure there are a few classic owners out there. I would love to have them in the story.

Best,
Dani
tatabobu
QUOTE(Auto Bild Germany @ 15 Jul 2014, 09:33)
.. I really like to show an explain the brand - also before Renault was involved.

It's easy, before Renault was involved there was no Dacia car factory. Do your homework, the "classic Dacia" as you called it is actually Renault 12.
Maybe you wanted to say "before Renault got involved for the second time" tongue.gif
Auto Bild Germany
Thanks tatbobu,

that is what I have in mind. Of course I know about the Renault 12 and the history about the 1300. But I guess the influence of Renault today is much bigger that it was in the old days ...

Can you help me with getting in contact with someone who has an 1300?

Have a nice day
maho
For Bucharest, you can contact the president.
Not The President, but the president of Dacia Clasic - Retromobil Club Romania: it's him, I will let him know about you, since you are not (yet) allowed to send private message (only after 15 posts).
In the rest of Romania, there are also a lot of dacia clasic owners, some with many restored cars.
Each one has a story...
In this section you can find some of them.
Glück !

Auto Bild Germany
Hello maho,

Thank you so much for contacting the president. This is great!!!
I will also do a post in the section you mentioned.

Have a good night!
Dani
Fancyman
One more thing: correctly it's Romania instead Rumania. No offense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.