we would love to see you there...

very best wishes to you all from your Dacia freinds in the UK

DM
Events Moderator
DaciaForum.co.uk

[attachmentid=1627997420]
[attachmentid=1627997421]
Adrian Frigo
It's a very nice event,my congratulations!But it's a litle bit dificult for us(in general)to get all the way to England for just an event sad.gif It is sadly that it last's only one day this beautiful event.Anyway,it's great that someone like you apreciates our national brand! smile.gif If only my time(and my pocket of course)could alow me to come there..... sad.gif Good luck! up.gif
D&M
multumesc mult si buna seara Adrian...

The brand Dacia is still very new here, but most of us who have a Dacia love our cars,

and a good friend said to me that each Duster gets its "heart from Romania" wub.gif

It certainly seems that each car has its own character, they are fantastic cars !

Hopefully, one day, you'll be able to come to a Dacia Day, along side a holiday or something..

Best wishes to you all

"Romania, te iubesc ! "

from

DM and all of DaciaForum.co.uk
Adrian Frigo
It would be my pleasure to come there one day! wub.gif I'm also glad that you're enjoing your Duster or,as I like to call it in romanian ”Prafster” radmasa.gif Always be proud of your Dacia,for good or for worse. wink.gif I most certanly am! I wish you many kilometers(ooops,miles I ment icon_mrgreen.gif )among your Duster!Cheers! cheers.gif
razvan1985
I'm looking for the "Like button",but i don't find it!
Congratulations!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.