Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: World Cup
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
martin245
Hi you Dacia lovers
I hope you are going to help me support England and wish us all the luck in the world rolleyes.gif
We have a very good team and I hope they play together like they can
and if they do we will be seeing the World Cup in the UK .
Regards
Stuart
BAD_MF
Good luck mate, hope your team will win. You should regard Brasil also..
mccoy
So, you happened to catch football fever.
Does it hurt?
----------------------------------
Even oposite players will help England radmasa.gif
Boris
I could not care less about football, but naturally I support my own.

Croatia is first smile.gif, and offcourse best of luck to England.
martin245
It is red hot here in Germany so the South American Teams and the African ones have a bit of advantage.
But what the hell they are all well payed and should sweat a bit for ther money
Stu
martin245
QUOTE(Boris @ 11 Jun 2006, 11:35)
I could not care less about football, but naturally I support my own.

Croatia is first smile.gif, and offcourse best of luck to England.

Good Look Croatia
See you in the Final biggrin.gif
Stu
satmicro1
error
martin245
its early days yet
stu
Liv05

It's a shame Romania couldn't qualify for the world cup...and we were so close...no matter.

I'd like to see England, Brasil and Germany make it to a point, but I guess most teams are good since they got there.
martin245
QUOTE(satmicro1 @ 11 Jun 2006, 20:11)
error

How can you Edit Error radmasa.gif
Stu
Boris
Unfortunatelly we lost to Brasil, but not a bad game from our side. Any comments?
martin245
Hey
Its no disgrace to lose to Brazil and i think you played very well and was not out of place
WELL DONE and support your team
STU
Boris
Well I think with Brasil, Austarlia and Japan in our goup that we have a good chance to go to the "second round", but you never know.

Anyway, as I said, this was a nice game. The best thing about these world cup competitions is the general easy feeling around, everybody in national colors and no trafic smile.gif

GO CROATIA!!
13nov
Croatia played very good, and if they continue to play like that is 99% sure that they will enter the next stage on second place after Brasil.
lecar
Indeed Croatia played quite well. At times I thought that they could have played even better and push more because Brazil just didn't show much interest into the game. I started watching the game without supporting any of the teams in particular. However, after a few minutes of seeing Brazil "walking" on the pitch, I really supported the croats. And I believe that they should have get at least a draw.
DiMaggio
Good game Croatia! You should have deserved at least 1 goal!

Anyways spain 4 - ukraine 0
Boris
QUOTE(DiMaggio @ 14 Jun 2006, 19:39)
Good game Croatia!  You should have deserved at least 1 goal!

My opinion allso, but the realisation of those chances in the second half was maybe not so good. next time smile.gif

Congratulations on the 4:0 result!
martin245
22 players play football
Germany Win
Gary Lineker
homerolo
QUOTE(martin245 @ 14 Jun 2006, 17:33)
22 players play football
Germany Win
Gary Lineker

Hello To all , Well the next game is Germany and Ecuador.
We just won the game between ECUADOR and COSTA RICA.
We will see if the next game we can beat the german machinery.

ECUADOR.

martin245
I HOPE YOU DO
Boris
NIce victory for England, but a lot of missed chances.
martin245
Phew !!!!!
I was getting worried
Stu
DiMaggio
QUOTE(martin245 @ 15 Jun 2006, 22:30)
Phew !!!!!
I was getting worried
Stu

England, Germany already qualified 4 the next fase
martin245
WOW!!!!
Argentina was very strong they have just put themselves in the the running for Champs
Stu
Boris
QUOTE(martin245 @ 17 Jun 2006, 11:25)
WOW!!!!
Argentina was very strong they have just put themselves in the the running for Champs
Stu

Must say, not a typical result for footbal.
Boris
I must say my own team never stops to amaze me! Lousy play!!!!!
My Berlina
Viva Germany!
martin245
Viva England
Boris
Viva vino! smile.gif
martin245
QUOTE(Boris @ 21 Jun 2006, 07:59)
Viva vino! smile.gif

Viva Schnaps bier vodka wine aftershave blush.gif
Stu
Boris
QUOTE(martin245 @ 21 Jun 2006, 18:53)
aftershave  blush.gif

Just stay clear of those floral scents, not to good radmasa.gif

45 minutes to the game, getting a bit nervous

LATER EDIT:

A nice two minues on our side on the begining, then a lousy game to the end of the first half.
The Australians have deserved at least this draw, if not more.

If we don't change the way we play we are going to loose, unfortunately.

GO CROATIA!! WAKE UP GUYS!!!

GO CROATIA!!

JET ANOTHER EDIT:

With the way they played the first half and the middle of the second half they deserved to loose!

Now they go home as they deserve.

They can do better!!!!!!!!

martin245
Croatia have a record now the only team with a player to recieve 3 yellow cards ...could this English referee have been at his Aftershave
........Must say though Australia wanted it more!!
So Boris you are now requested to Cheer for England
Pllllllllllease
Stu
Boris
QUOTE(martin245 @ 22 Jun 2006, 22:58)
Croatia have a record now the only team with a player to recieve 3 yellow cards ...could this English referee have been at his Aftershave
........Must say though Australia wanted it more!!
So Boris you are now requested to Cheer for England
Pllllllllllease
Stu

I saw allso 3 yellow cards, and I saw a penalty kick for the Australians in the 7th minute, but referees are anly human smile.gif.

Anyway the game is over for us sad.gif

SO, GO ENGLAND!!!!! smile.gif

My Berlina
I think it was in the USA - Ghana game today,that the ESPN commentators said till now there have been 11 red cards handed out.
11! blink.gif
neumann
Very dirty play of the portuguese last night... I supported Netherlands because of that. But they didn't have luck at all. Figo really has a very bad attitude about the game, i saw this few years ago when they missed against France and he exited the playfield before the match was over, throwing out his shirt (France was awarded a correct penalty kick due to a hand put by a defender). I hope Portugal will go home asap.
lecar
Well, I supported Portugal. Especially after the early foul at Ronaldo. The Dutch defender was even complaining after the yellow card (it could have been a red) instead of appologising. Anyway, a very good first half and a lousy referee.
neumann
I must say that i haven't seen the first half.
But, looking at your location, I think you must agree with me when I'm saying: "I hope Portugal will go home asap." smile.gif
So, wouldn't you like England to play the Neds since they play cleaner? Portugal looks more and more like old "Squadra Azzura" (Italy) these days.
GO ENGLAND! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Boris
Well England lost, but it was a bit of a boring game from both sides. Not very good.
DiMaggio
QUOTE(Boris @ 1 Jul 2006, 22:37)
Well England lost, but it was a bit of a boring game from both sides. Not very good.

And Brasil.
martin245
[quote=Boris,1 Jul 2006, 21:37]

We did not play good football all through the tourniment .BUT we now have the team to build on and the Madman from Sweden has left
Why have such a bunch of brilliant footballers and play with only one striker only Swen Knows
Stu

neumann

I cannot blame England for that. With Rooney playing, it could have been a nice match and a score for them. Otherwise, you cannot play good spectacular football having only 10 players in the field. I don't think he deserved the second yellow card. I rather think he haven't seen his opponent down and that's why he stepped on him. Crazy refree. And the portugueses simulating faults over and over.
Too bad.

QUOTE(Boris @ 2 Jul 2006, 00:37)

martin245
Well Done Italy
Stu
AL
I agreed with Stu... and... topic closed... let's return to discussions related to cars...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.