Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Stiri din F1
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > Alte discutii > Motor Sport > Formula 1
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
sandman_
de ce mai degraba atunci decat in 07?

hamilton e prea crud, iar GF e prea prost. numai buni de inlocuit de catre MH si MS
DFA
Dacă MH a stat destul pe tușă, MSC în mod sigur va sta acasă anul viitor. Eu nu-l văd cel puțin pe MSC anul viitor la bordul unui monopost.
ssilviu
Este putin cam veche;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unFEx4zih7c
Charlton
Michael Schumacher, o "mica" colectie de imagini. wub.gif
FISICHELU
user posted image

Incoronarea campionilor

Pe 8 decembrie, FIA i-a "incoronat" oficial pe castigatorii sezonului 2006, la Monaco.
Gala, la care a fost prezenta crema motorsportului, l-a avut ca protagonist pe spanioluol de 25 de ani care a castigat titlul doi ani consecutiv, Fernando Alonso.
"Acesta este ultimul eveniment oficial alaturi de Renault, si dupa o colaborare fantastica acum este momentuyl perfect sa ma opresc, ca si campion atat la piloti cat si la constructori. Sunt foarte multumit de cariera mea la Renault, insa acum incepe o noua provocare."
Alonso la avut alaturi pe scena pe Falvio Briatore care a primit trofeul pentru castigarea campionatului la constructori.
"Asa este cel mai bine. Sunt multumit de echipa Renault si mai ales de sportivitate, pentru ca a fost minunata lupta intensa cu Ferrari. fost un sezon minunat."
Prezenatrea a culminat cu prezentarea Medaliei de Aur FIA pentru Motorsport, inmanata lui Michael Schumacher, detinatorul a 7 titluri mondiale, retras dupa 15 ani in Formula 1.
user posted image
FISICHELU
Vodafone McLaren Mercedes si aigo au anuntat incheierea unui parteneriat de lunga durata ce va incepe u 1 ianuarie 2007. aigo este marca de MP3 si MP4 cea mai importanta din Beijing Huaqi Information Digital Technology Co Ltd, corporatia hi-tech cu sediul in Zhongguancun, "The Silicon Valley" din China.
Manuel
Bourdais to test for STR this week
11 December 2006
Sebastien Bourdais (FRA) tests the Renault R202 for the first time. Formula One Testing , 12-15 December 2002 Jerez, Spain. World © Moy/Sutton Toro Rosso confirmed on Monday that three-time Champ Car champion Sebastien Bourdais will test for the team at Jerez this week. Bourdais will join the Red Bull-owned squad during their three-day session commencing Wednesday at the Spanish circuit.

The 27 year-old Frenchman, who tested for Renault back in 2002, has won the Champ Car series for the past three years and is due to defend his title in 2007 with the Newman Haas team, who have endorsed this week's Toro Rosso test.

The announcement will no doubt prompt speculation concerning Toro Rosso’s future driver line-up. Although 2006 race drivers Scott Speed and Vitantonio Liuzzi both tested for the team in Jerez last week, neither has yet been confirmed for Toro Rosso’s 2007 FIA Formula One World Championship entry.

Sursa: http://www.formula1.com/news/5401.html
sandman_
sesiunea i-a aranjat-o "patronul" lui din CART, cu care are contract pentru 2007, deci, probabil, nu va ajunge in F1 mai devreme de '08
FISICHELU
Briatore, chestionat in legatura cu interzicerea lui Alonso de a participa la testele McLaren: "McLaren sent their request to the wrong address. If they want Alonso to join them early they should talk to Renault and not to reporters."
"I wish Fernando a merry Christmas and a relaxing holiday," he added, "because when the new season starts we will beat him."
FISICHELU
Todt catre Raikkonen-"Drink resposibly"

Echoing what one might expect from Mika Hakkinen - recently appointed a "responsible drinking ambassador" for McLaren sponsor, Johnnie Walker - Ferrari boss Jean Todt has warned his new star, Kimi Raikkonen, to drink responsibly in future.

The Finn has a reputation for getting a little excitable once he's hit the sauce, leading to hi-jinks in Mayfair clubs and Monza gardens. After one particular bout of alcohol fuelled naughtiness the Finn was given a written warning by, McLaren boss, Ron Dennis, which although severe was a whole lot better than receiving a verbal warning from the Englishman.

Speaking to Le Figaro, Todt has admitted that he is fully aware of his driver's reputation, his fondness for the demon drink, but asks him to be discreet.

"We know that the Finns like to drink from time to time," said the Frenchman, in a masterpiece of understatement. "However, Kimi will be much more visible at Ferrari, and consequently he will receive a lot of attention.

"If he wants to clink glasses with friends, we will simply ask him to do it discreetly," he added.

With Michael Schumacher being retained as Todt's "special assistant", one has to wonder if this means being the designated driver should Kimi get Brahms and Liszt.
ssilviu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VW2oAkjcJ4

A se vedea aici una din escapadele lui Kimi intr-o stare de euforie pronuntata icon_mrgreen.gif
TMihai
Kimi walking...
radmasa.gif
DigitalScribe
The World Champion’s final interview before departing the Renault F1 Team.

The pressure must have been immense during the 2006 season. Did you ever doubt that the team could win?
FA: You see the character of a person and of a team under pressure, and the attitude at Renault and Michelin during the season was simple: that we would fight back, and do it in the sporting way. For me, that was a big lesson not just in Formula 1, but for my life. We adjusted the car to work without the mass dampers, Michelin worked to improve the tyres, and the guys in Viry worked night and day to improve the engine: at every level, the determination was incredible. By Monza, we knew that we had a car that could win again, and we showed that in China – but the win slipped away because of other problems. That was the only moment when I doubted, but then I told myself that we still had a long way to go and that anything was still possible.

Much of the intense pressure you sustained during the season came from the fact you were fighting one of the sport’s legendary figures, Michael Schumacher. How was that fight?
FA: It was fantastic to fight with Michael, a privilege for me. I said in 2005 that it was important to become champion when Michael was still there, for the value and the recognition that people outside the sport would give to the championship. But people said we did not fight directly in 2005; this year, it was me versus Michael all year. The history books will say that the last two championships he raced in were won by Alonso, and that makes me very proud. For the future, I can only wish him all the very best for his new life with his family. It was a pleasure to compete against him.

Looking back at the year, there seem to have been distinct phases. In the first half, you were completely dominant…
FA: We had a very good start to the year, without a doubt. We were ready for the first race, our car was ready and the engine was ready after a fantastic job from the team in Viry. So we were able to win the first three because our package was at maybe 95% of its potential. But don’t forget that in Bahrain, I only beat Michael by a couple of metres coming out of the pits at the final stop, and he beat us in Imola and the Nürburgring. So Ferrari were right there, very close to us from the beginning, and they had some more margin to catch up in their package too. By mid-season, people were saying that the championship would be easy for us, but it never felt that way inside the team. We knew our rivals were strong, and that the advantage could swing at any time. We had to keep on pushing hard and take nothing for granted.

Indianapolis seemed to be a turning point, when the momentum swung in Ferrari’s favour…
FA: Indianapolis was a difficult weekend for me, and in the middle of the summer, we had a lot of pressure in the team. The Bridgestone tyres had the advantage in the hot conditions at Magny-Cours and Hockenheim, and there was also the problem with the mass dampers. That was the first decision that put us under pressure, there was another one in Hungary and we made a mistake that cost us the win, then Monza came as well with the penalty in qualifying. In Italy, things were made worse with an engine failure that saw all of the advantage to Michael disappear. Then he drew level in China, and everybody thought it was inevitable that Ferrari would win…

You lost points to Michael in China, then in Suzuka, you drove beautifully to the win as Schumacher’s Ferrari broke…
FA: Well, I knew that the Ferrari was quick, but I was certain that the Renault was too. And I had the conviction that time would put everybody in the place they deserved in this championship. We lost all our advantage with a problem in Monza, and Ferrari gave it back to us in Japan, so everything evened out in the end. That is part of the sport, that is Formula 1. And I will always believe that we deserved this championship, and that in a way, we had to win it to show that the sport comes above everything else.

Now, you are the youngest double world champion in the history of Formula 1. That must be a pretty amazing feeling?
FA: It is incredible! At first, just like last year, I was numb, I couldn’t really understand properly what was happening. But with every day that goes by, I am a little bit prouder of what I have achieved with the Renault team. And as the years go on, I am sure it will grow a little bit more. To win the world championship is the ultimate in my sport, it is a fantastic feeling.

How have you been celebrating?
FA: There have been lots of different events, but the important ones were after the race with the race team, and then in Enstone, Viry and in Oviedo, my home city. For me, it was very important to go and say thank you to the team in the factories, because that is where our championship started, with their hard work. And also because they taught me many lessons this year, about fair play and the sporting spirit, that will stay with me for my whole life. As for the Spanish supporters, they have been amazing – I think the best in the world. I had to say thank you in person, not just through the press.

It must seem surreal to you, though, to step out in front of tens of thousands of people in your home city – in streets you used to walk when you were young…
FA: It does because I don’t feel I have changed as a person since those days. But the support was incredible this year, not just in Barcelona but everywhere. They were behind me when we were strong at the start of the year but as the advantage disappeared in the summer, I think the support was at 200% of what it had been before. When I was in Oviedo, I saw in the crowd a tiny baby wearing a blue Alonso cap, and an old man in the blue and yellow colours as well. The support, the emotion from those people are what really count for me. They are all double champions in Spain.

The end of the 2006 season will see you turn a page in your Formula 1 career. Are you sad to say goodbye… or looking forward to the future?
FA: Both. You know, the Renault team has been fantastic. They are like my family in Formula 1, and they will be in my heart forever. I have amazing memories from our years together, all the way up to the celebrations after the race. Michelin are leaving too, and that means a lot to me because I have only raced with Michelin since 2001. This year, it would have been so easy for them to give up because they were leaving. They had tough times in their company, and on the track. But they showed that they have the spirit of racing and of the sport. They came back strong, and gave us the advantage we needed to win the title. So for both of them, I can only say thank you, and be happy that we were able to finish in the right way, as champions. Now, I begin a new adventure.

You will go into 2007 as the only world champion in Formula 1…
FA: I don’t think that changes anything for me, or in my approach. I have always believed that to be a champion, it is the combination of the car and the driver that matters. You cannot become a champion without a good car, and I had that for the last years. When I drove a Minardi, I was fighting hard simply to not finish last, and I don’t think I have changed so much from then to now…

So can you win next year with McLaren?
FA: McLaren are a very strong team, with many resources. They did not have a good season this year, but we will work hard so that I can be at 100% in 2007. Of course, like with any team there will be a period of adaptation. But I will be racing at my maximum, like always, to try and win.

: Sursa :
mihai5
Formula1.com

Reno l-a lasat pe Alonso "sa faca o tura" cu McLaren:

Unofficial Friday times from Jerez:
1. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 1:19.497
2. Heikki Kovalainen, Renault, 1:19.573
3. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, 1:19.747
4. James Rossiter, Honda, 1:19.800
5. Giancarlo Fisichella, Renault, 1:19.801

Dar, stirea stirilor am cules-o de la ProSport: icon_mrgreen.gif
A aparut “Anul Formulei 1”

CARTE Impreuna cu Luc Domenjoz, comentatorul de automobilism Dan Alexandrescu a finalizat recent o noua editie a lucrarii “Anul Formulei 1, 2006/07” (foto).  Editata în engleza, franceza si spaniola, aceasta este la al doilea an în care apare si în limba româna. Publicat de Chronosports SA, în conditii grafice deosebite, cu numeroase ilustratii color, anuarul prezinta pilotii si echipele participante la cursele de Formula 1 din acest an, precum si Grand Prix-urile desfasurate. La sfârsit este inclusa si o statistica amanuntita.

cmandrei
2007 List

N° Driver TEAM CONSTRUCTOR

1 Fernando ALONSO (E) VODAFONE McLAREN McLAREN
2 Lewis HAMILTON (GB) MERCEDES MERCEDES

3 Giancarlo FISICHELLA (I) ING RENAULT F1 TEAM RENAULT
4 Heikki KOVALAINEN (FIN)

5 Felipe MASSA (BR) SCUDERIA FERRARI FERRARI
6 Kimi RAIKKONEN (FIN) MARLBORO

7 Jenson BUTTON (GB) HONDA RACING F1 TEAM HONDA
8 Rubens BARRICHELLO (BR)

9 Nick HEIDFELD (D) BMW SAUBER F1 TEAM BMW
10 Robert KUBICA (PL)

11 Ralf SCHUMACHER (D) PANASONIC TOYOTA TOYOTA
12 Jarno TRULLI (I) RACING

14 David COULTHARD (GB) RED BULL RACING RED BULL
15 Mark WEBBER (AUS) RENAULT

16 Nico ROSBERG (D) AT&T WILLIAMS WILLIAMS TOYOTA
17 Alex WURZ (A)

18 TBA SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO STR FERRARI
19 TBA

20 Christijan ALBERS (NL) SPYKER F1 TEAM SPYKER FERRARI
21 TBA

22 Takuma SATO (J) TBA SUPER AGURI SUPER AGURI
23 Anthony DAVIDSON (GB) F1 TEAM HONDA

sursa: FIA.com
FISICHELU
user posted image
Massa e in forma mare

Massa de abia asteapta inceperea noului sezon de Formula 1. La Campionatul International de Go-Kart, competitia gazduita de Florianópolis, oras situat la 700 km de São Paulo,Massa a devenit campionat prin infrangerea cu doar un singur punct in clasamentul final a pilotului de incercare de la Renault Nelson Piquet jr. Lucas di Grasi a fost al treilea. Massa a obtinut un loc intai si un loc patru, Piquet obtinand in ambele curse locul doi.
user posted image
DigitalScribe
the transcript of the radio conversations between the Renault F1 Team pit-wall and its drivers during the decisive 2006 Brazilian Grand Prix.

Where required, explanations of events have been provided.

FB: Flavio Briatore
PS: Pat Symonds
SN: Steve Nielsen, Sporting Manager
RN: Rod Nelson, Chassis Race Engineer to Alonso
AP: Alan Permane, Chassis Race Engineer to Fisichella
RT: Rémi Taffin, Engine Race Engineer to Alonso
FL: Fabrice Lom, Engine Race Engineer to Fisichella
Other: General team members on the radio

At 13:59, one minute before the formation lap, the engines of both cars are fired up. The team removes the tyre warmers, and the cars remain stationary on the uphill slope of the Interlagos grid, until the final set of red lights is extinguished.

SN: Remember the fifteen second rule [NB: no mechanics can touch the car less than 15s before the start].

RN: Muy buena suerte.

RN: 20 seconds… 15 seconds… 10 seconds…

The drivers make their practice starts, and complete the formation lap.

AP: Giancarlo, that practice start was perfect, same again please.

PS: Gavin [Hudson, race team chief mechanic]. There is a lot of rubbish on the circuit, paper bags and the like. Please be aware of duct cleaning at the pit-stops.

GH: OK Pat.

RN: Fernando, your start settings are fine. Remember to go to fuel mixture 5 and revs 7. [NB: the drivers adjust fuel mixture and rev settings throughout the race according to the strategic situation]

AP: Revs 8 please, revs 8.

The race starts and both drivers make a clean get-away. Fernando is running fourth behind Massa, Raikkonen and Trulli. Giancarlo crosses the line sixth, behind Barrichello, but passes the Brazilian on the brakes into turn 1.

AP: Beautiful mate, beautiful. There is a yellow flag somewhere, I will let you know where.

Nico Rosberg has just destroyed his Williams against the barrier in turn 14, leaving debris all over the circuit. There may also be debris in turn 4 after a collision between the two Williams.

AP: There is a Williams off somewhere, there may be debris on the track. We don’t know where yet.

ALO: Safety Car?

AP: Safety Car! Safety Car! Mixture 1 please.

RN: Safety car is out. We are not in the window, do not pit.

RN: There is a lot of debris about, we are not sure where it is though… (Pause) It’s in turn 14, turn 14.

ALO: OK.

RN: OK mate, I think this will be quite a long one. Michael is in P6 just behind Fisi. Race order is MAS RAI TRU ALO FIS MSC BAR RSC.

On the pit-crew channel, a radio check is conducted to make sure that all the mechanics can hear the instructions that are given to them during the race.

Graham Tingey: Pit crew, show of hands please.

RN: Fernando, you are doing a nice job of keeping the rear pressures high, keep it up.

The lights on top of the Safety Car go out on lap 6.

RN: Safety Car is in this lap.

AP: Safety car in this lap. Try and get some temperature in the rear tyres please.

RN: Mix 5 and Revs 7 for the restart.

AP: OK Giancarlo, Mix 5 and inhibit cruise at the restart. Revs 8. Michael is right behind you mate, so think about Turn 12 as well.

FIS: OK.

Giancarlo keeps the charging Schumacher behind for as long as possible, but the German dives round the outside of the Renault into Turn 1 at the start of lap 9 – after crossing the line just 0.010s ahead of Fisico. Into Turn 2, it becomes apparent that the Ferrari has a left-rear puncture.

RN: Fernando, Michael is now behind you. [Rod has not yet seen Michael is slowing]

AP: Revs 6 please Giancarlo. Michael has a puncture, you need to push as hard as you can.

RN: Revs 4 please. [The engine is turned down as soon as the team spots Michael’s puncture]

RN: Michael is going very slowly, very slowly indeed. He has a flat tyre, he’s changing the tyre, he will switch to one stop now.

ALO: Where is Michael?

RN: He’s P19, P19 at the moment. He has done his stop, and he’s going to lap 53. He is 63 seconds behind you.

The first stint unfolds without incident. The drivers consolidate their position, and try to maintain close to the cars in front ahead of the upcoming pit-stops.

AP: Giancarlo, tell me about the car. How is it?

FIS: It’s poor grip, and I have some understeer.

RN: Fernando, you are target +2 now mate. [The Safety Car has allowed Fernando to save fuel and he is now running 2 laps beyond his original pre-race target lap]

AP: Giancarlo, you need to get away from Barrichello. You are 2.4s in front, and he is lapping in 1:14.0.

RN: How is the car mate?

ALO: It’s OK, low overall grip, but OK.

AP: Revs 7, and push push Giancarlo. Barrichello is lapping in 1:13.6 now. [With the pit-stops approaching, the team increases the available revs to allow Fisico to build a cushion]

AP: Giancarlo, do you want more front aero at the pit-stop?

FIS: Yes, yes.

AP: [To the pit-crew] When Fisi stops, please go 1 turn up on each side of the front wing Fisi. [The team will increase the angle of the front wing by one turn, giving Fisico more front downforce to cure the understeer]

AP: In now please, in now [It is lap 21]

AP: [To the pit-crew] 30 seconds.

Nozzle check. [Before every stop, the team ensures the nozzle of the fuel rig is functioning correctly]

AP: 15 seconds guys, 15 seconds.

The pit-stop goes smoothly and Fisico rejoins the race ahead of Barrichello.

RN: Are you still OK with the balance Fernando?

ALO: Yes OK, OK.

AP: Revs 7 please Giancarlo. Keep pushing, this is looking good.

RN: Pit now please mate. 30 seconds. [It is lap 26]

Nozzle check.

RN: 15 seconds, that’s 15 seconds.

Fernando comes to a halt in the pit-lane.

RN: Brake and revs, brake and revs.

Fernando pulls away from the pit box after a successful stop.

RN: Limiter, limiter.

Fernando leaves the pit-lane.

RN: Remember the yellow line, remember the long yellow line.

RN: Mixture 6 please, mixture 6. We are 30s, three zero seconds, ahead of Michael. He is in P16.

Fernando has rejoined the race in P5, ahead of RAI who stopped five laps earlier in his McLaren. Fernando is behind the one-stopping De La Rosa who has not yet pitted, and Massa. It is lap 27.

RN: DLR is in in three laps, three laps. Oil bomb please, oil bomb. [It is lap 32]

RN: DLR in this lap mate. [It is lap 35] Mixture 5 please mate, mixture 5.

RN: OK mate, Michael is now in P8. He is 20 seconds behind us.

AP: Giancarlo, your second pit-stop is at target +3. You need to get away from Barrichelloa in this stint, you need to be 2 or 3 seconds in front and at the moment, the gap is 0.9s. Push, push.

RN: Fernando, you are target +7, target +7.

Both drivers have been fuelled longer than the original pre-race plan, based on the longer than expected first stints, the car’s pace and what rivals around them have done.

AP: Giancarlo, this is good. Keep it up, because it’s still really, really tight to Barrichello. Try and get down into the mid 13s.

ALO: Blue flags.

RN: OK mate. Fernando, race order is MAS, ALO, BUT, RAI, FIS, BAR. Michael is 7th, 15 seconds behind us.

On lap 46, Barrichello pits and Fisico has three crucial laps in which to build and conserve his track position over the Brazilian.

AP: Barrichello has just pitted, you need to push mate, come on!

RN: Oil bomb please mate.

On lap 49, Fisico is called in for his second stop.

AP: In now please mate, in now. 30 seconds guys.

Nozzle check.

AP: 15 seconds, 15 seconds.

The stop once again goes smoothly, and Fisico rejoins in front of Barrichello and Michael Schumacher.

AP: Revs 8 please, revs 8. Fisi, you are in front of Barrichelloa and Michael, in front of both of them.

As Button pits behind Fernando, the team turn up the revs of the RS26D to allow Fernando to build a cushion for his final stop. It is lap 50.

RN: Looks like BUT in this lap mate, Revs 5 please, revs 5. Mixture 6.

ALO: Which target do we have?

RN: Target plus 6 now, target plus 6.

AP: Revs 6 please, revs 6.

As Fernando continues to circulate towards his planned stop on lap 55, he begins to catch lapped traffic, with Liuzzi the first car in line. Not wanting to take any risk passing backmarkers or losing time, he warns the team on the radio.

ALO: I may catch traffic before my stop, be careful.

RN: OK mate, we’re on it already.

AP: Oil transfer please, oil.

ALO: I will arrive in the traffic soon!

RN: I know mate, we are going target plus 5 now, that should be OK for us.

On lap 54, one lap earlier than planned, the team calls Fernando into the pits.

RN: Pit now Fernando, thirty seconds.

Nozzle check.

RN: 15 seconds, 15 seconds.

RN: OK mate, brakes and revs, brake and revs.

RN: Limiter, limiter.

RN: Remember the long yellow line, remember the yellow line.

ALO: Where is Michael, where is he?

RN: He is in P6, stuck behind Fisi. He is 8 seconds behind you.

Schumacher will spend 12 crucial laps behind Fisichella, during which he loses the possibility of gaining enough time on Button and Alonso to finish second and take the constructors’ crown from Ferrari. It is a fabulous piece of defensive driving from Fisichella against a much faster opponent.

FIS: Blue flags, blue flags.

RN: Oil bomb please mate.

On lap 63, Schumacher finally passes Fisichella.

RN: Michael has just got past Fisi. Race order is: MAS ALO BUT RAI MSC 5th FIS 6th.

On lap 64, Heidfeld’s BMW crashes heavily into turn 1.

AP: Yellow flags in turn 1, there may be debris on the track.

RN: There is debris on the circuit in Turn 1, and a car is stopped outside. Yellow flags.

FIS: Blue flags.

AP: We’re on it mate.

RN: Yellow flag is clear. Raikkonen is keeping Michael behind him nicely now.

AP: Oil transfer please and mixture 6 please Giancarlo. And revs 5 please, revs 5.

On lap 69, Schumacher squeezes past Raikkonen into turn 1.

RN: Michael has passed Raikkonen, Michael has passed Raikkonen now mate and he’s flying, he’s in the 12s.

AP: Revs 3 please Giancarlo, revs 3 please.

Fernando crosses the line at the start of lap 71, with Schumacher back in P4.

ALO: Last lap?

RN: Yes mate, last lap.

SN: Last lap guys, last lap. [The words from Steve mean that both team cars are on their last lap and the team can begin to congregate on the pit-wall to welcome them home]

FB: Yes Fernando! Campeone del mondo ancora!

Over the radio, Fernando begins laughing and whooping with joy.

PS: Well done Fernando.

Giancarlo crosses the line in P6 – and the team has done the championship double.

AP: Well done mate, we’ve done it, we’ve done it.

PS: Well done Fernando, you’re a star. Well done Fisi.

ALO: Thank you guys.

FB: Bravo Fisi!

ALO: We have won both championships again, both champions. This is justice! This was the real championship guys. Very good, so very good.

RN: You were pretty good yourself mate. It’s been a fantastic, fantastic year, well done. Come on!

FIS: Fantastic job guys, well done!

AP: Great job from you, fantastic.

ALO: Thank you guys. Merci, merci à tous. Thank you. You have done a fantastic job all season, all season.

PS: Thank you Fernando.

ALO: This was the last race with you guys. It was the final race, and we have won both championships again. Thank your for all these years, it has been a pleasure for me to work with you with this success, and I wish you the best for the future.

PS: We wish you the best too Fernando.

ALO: As long as the car is not red, I wish you the best!

RN: Don’t worry, we’ll never paint it red mate! Absolutely fantastic, it has been a brilliant year, a brilliant year mate, well done.

RT: It you can make some noise arriving in the pit-lane, it would be good.

ALO: No, no! This engine has to survive, you have to put it in the museum in Viry.

RT: Don’t worry, we will anyway! Thank you, thank you.

RN: Looking forward to seeing you on the dance floor tonight mate!

FL: Fisi, well done!. You can make some noise in the pit-lane for the fans. Give it some high revs, some burns, just for fun, enjoy yourself! Thank you Fisi!

FIS: OK guys, just for fun!
FISICHELU
user posted image

Sutil alaturi de Albers la Spyker

Spyker F1 Team a anuntat ca Adrian Sutil va fi partenerul lui Albers in 2007 dupa semnarea unui contract de lunga durata.
Sutil, 23 de ani, din Munchen, destinat sa ajunga muzician ca si tatal sau de origine uruguayana, a descoperit motorsportul de la 14 ani, sunetul motorului turat devenind singura muzica pe care vroia sa o asculte...
dantes
Au zis astia la stiri la teveu..nu mai stiu postul ca era deschis teveul din greseala, si cica duminica 14.01.2007 Ferrari isi va prezenta masina si echipa pentru anul 2007...

Printre imagini era si Kimi in combinezon rosu...taaaare ciudat... Mai ales ca eram obisnuit cu Schumi...

FISICHELU
Toyota si-a lansat monopostul TF107 echipat cu motorul RVX-07

Monocoque construction: Moulded carbon fibre and honeycomb construction
Fuel tank: ATL safety cell
Front suspension: Carbon fibre double wishbone arrangement, with carbon fibre trackrod and pushrod
Rear suspension: Carbon fibre double wishbone arrangement, with carbon fibre toe link and pushrod
Dampers: Penske
Wheels: BBS forged magnesium
Tyres: Bridgestone Potenza
Brake callipers: Brembo
Brake master cylinders: Brembo
Braking material: Hitco (carbon/carbon)
Steering: Toyota power-assisted steering
Steering wheel: Toyota carbon fibre wheel with Toyota / Magneti Marelli instrument
Drivers seat: Carbon fibre construction, moulded to driver’s shape
Driver restraints: Takata
Driver HANS device: Toyota design
Electronic systems: Toyota / Magneti Marelli
Transmission: 7-speed unit plus reverse

Wheelbase: 3090mm
Overall length: 4530mm
Overall height: 950mm
Overall width: 1800mm
Overall weight: 600kg including driver and camera

RVX-07

Designation: RVX-07
Number of cylinders: 8
Capacity: 2,398cc
Horsepower: Approximately 740bhp
Revolutions: Maximum 19,000rpm, as required by FIA rules

Valve actuation: Pneumatic
Throttle actuation: Hydraulic
Spark Plugs: DENSO
Fuel: Esso
Lubricants: Esso

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
cri123
Sunt tare curios daca o sa castige ceva astia de la Toyota anul asta, ca pana acum au fost un mare fas.

Uff, ce mult mai e pana incepe noul sezon ...biggrin.gif
FISICHELU
Ferrari a prezentat azi F2007

Cunoscut ca proiect 658, al 53 -lea monopost are urmatoarele caracteristici:

Chassis
Carbon-fibre and honeycomb composite structure
Ferrari longitudinal gearbox
Limited-slip differential
Semiautomatic sequential electronically
controlled gearbox - quick shift
Number of gears: 7 +Reverse
Ventilated carbon-fibre disc brakes
Independent suspension, push-rod activated
torsion springs front and rear
Length: 4545 mm
Width: 1796 mm
Height: 959 mm
Wheelbase: 3135 mm
Front track: 1470 mm
Rear track: 1405 mm
Weight with water, lubricant and driver: 600 kg
Wheels (front and rear): 13"
Engine
Type: 056
Number of cylinders: 8
Cylinder block in cast aluminium: V 90°
Number of valves: 32
Pneumatic distribution
Total displacement: 2398 cm3
Piston bore: 98 mm
Weight: > 95 kg
Magneti Marelli digital electronic injection
Magneti Marelli static electronic ignition
Fuel: Shell V-Power ULG 62
Lubricant: Shell SL-0977

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
cri123
Oricat de rau imi pare mie, asta va fi masina campioana mondiala in 2007 sad.gif
ssilviu
Pai si de unde ti-ai dat seama?
R19/16v
FISICHELU, specifica te rog sursa. Merci mult
cri123
Nu din cum arata masina, ci din alte considerente:
- erau pe val la final de sezon 2006 (Renault mai mult s-a tarat pana la finish, sa fim cinstiti)
- au ramas cu acelasi furnizor de pneuri - zic eu un mare avantaj fata de Renault si McLaren
- au doi piloti foarte buni (McLaren sa zicem ca il are pe Alonso, insa Renault nu are cam nimic...)
ssilviu
Gandeste-te cum aratau premisele pentru ferrari la sf lui 2004 wink.gif
sorin_f39
QUOTE(cri123 @ 14 Jan 2007, 22:39)
Oricat de rau imi pare mie, asta va fi masina campioana mondiala in 2007 sad.gif

"Gura pacatosului adevar graieste."
dantes
Noroc ptr mclaren ca a venit Alonso la ei...ca nu pupau ei masina 1 si 2...cum renault a iesit la constructori, are 3 si 4...iar ferrari 5 si 6 sad.gif ... Nu-i nimic!

Or sa fie 1 si 2 ! Forzza Ferrari !
cmandrei
Toyota 2006 & 2007

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
sandman_
QUOTE(dantes @ 15 Jan 2007, 08:53)
Noroc ptr mclaren ca a venit Alonso la ei...ca nu pupau ei masina 1 si 2...cum renault a iesit la constructori, are 3 si 4...iar ferrari 5 si 6 sad.gif ... Nu-i nimic!

eh, daca tot s-au obisnuit cu 5-6, ar mai merge vreo 2-3 sezoane asa biggrin.gif
ssilviu
Si dupa aia mai merge vreo 5-6 sezoane cu 3-4
sorin_f39
"Si dupa aia mai merge vreo 5-6 sezoane cu 3-4"

"eh, daca tot s-au obisnuit cu 5-6, ar mai merge vreo 2-3 sezoane asa"

radmasa.gif
Hai nu ma innebuniti !!! Ce glume bune !!!
radmasa.gif
paulp
Eu cred ca anul asta va fi unul foarte interesant. Faptul ca echipele de top au suferit schimbari majore in componenta, si faptul ca toti vor alerga cu aceleasi pneuri, va uniformiza sansele, cel putin la primele 3-4 echipe.
Din pacate, sau din fericire pentru noi ca spectatori, va fi o batalie crunta si in cadrul echipelor, pentru ca peste tot pilotii vor dori sa devina Nr. 1 in echipa wink.gif

Un singur regret am, ca va trebui sa urmaresc in continuare cursele cu sonorul 0, ca sa nu ma enervez la comentariile stupide ale lui miki mitomanu si bonifriciului lui 022.gif
ncristi
Renault s-a tarat pentru ca au avut grija idiotii de la FIA sa le modifice masina. Pana nu a intrventit FIA nu a suflat nimeni in fata lor.

Campionatul asta va fi f interesant... smile.gif
sandman_
f39sor: citezi cam inutil...
Daca simti nevoia sa iesi in evideta sau sa fii in centrul atentiei, de ce nu folosesti bold sau culori vii?
TMihai
Chiar f39sor, mai ziceam daca tineai cu Alonso da' asa...Neinteresantule! bicycle.gif
sorin_f39
QUOTE(sandman_ @ 15 Jan 2007, 15:36)
f39sor: citezi cam inutil...
Daca simti nevoia sa iesi in evideta sau sa fii in centrul atentiei, de ce nu folosesti bold sau culori vii?

Daca nu uit, data viitoare o sa-ti urmez sugestia.
Dar numai cand o sa-ti raspund tie, OK?
FISICHELU
Lansare McLaren MP4-22

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Cine a gasit detalii tehnice,il rog sa le posteze...
ssilviu
Abia au scos masina pe pista si deja au bubuit motorul:
user posted image
sad.gif
cri123
Tari sunt astia de la McLaren. Sper sa isi revina, pacat de Alonso ... desi el si-a facut-o biggrin.gif Nu putea sa stea linistit la Renault si sa mai ia 2-3 campionate?

Vad ca Toyota au imprumutat mult din design-ul Renault de anul trecut - aripa fata, spatele. Se cam practica se pare pe la ei. Insa nu se prind ca nu e suficient sa faci copii de anul trecut.

Eu m-am decis sa imi iau antena pentru satelit, numa ca sa vad ITV si F1 TV. Asa ca noul sezon sper sa il am pe DVD din surse digitale, cu comentariu adecvat, nu de la Miki Mitomanu...

PS: ce imi place ca s-a incalzit discutia, se pare ca o mica "bombita" Ferrari vs. others e intotdeauna de ajuns tongue.gif
FISICHELU
BMW lanseaza F1.07

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Am si eu o intrebare - cum naiba incape Kubica in masina? biggrin.gif
FISICHELU
QUOTE(ssilviu @ 16 Jan 2007, 19:00)
Abia au scos masina pe pista si deja au bubuit motorul:
sad.gif

Hai mai, inca sunt in teste! Sper totusi sa fie singura oara in acest an cand le bubuie motorul celor de la Renault! Ce ma distreaza - cum se uita Fisico la masina...Acum ma distreaza, insa sper sa nu incerce sa ma distreze si in plin sezon! biggrin.gif
Ssilviu, lasa, sa vezi ce lansare fac baietii pe 24...
ssilviu
Paintjobul este unul intermediar. Masina cica va fi portocalie. wacko.gif wacko.gif
TMihai
Poate va era dor de el
Former Grand Prix winner Juan Pablo Montoya has hit back at Michael Schumacher after the retired seven time world champion belittled the NASCAR series.
Colombian Montoya, who is this week testing for the Daytona 500 after switching from McLaren in 2006, reckons the 38-year-old German wouldn't be able to cope with stock car racing.
Schumacher told the New York Times last weekend: "What do you do in NASCAR? What is exciting there?"
Montoya reacted by insisting that NASCAR is harder than it appears to F1 insiders.
"Just take (Schumacher) to (the) Homestead (oval) and tell him to stay half a second off the pace," the 31-year-old is quoted as saying by AP. "He would have a heart attack."
sofer1.gif
FISICHELU
QUOTE(ssilviu @ 16 Jan 2007, 22:41)
Paintjobul este unul intermediar. Masina cica va fi portocalie.  wacko.gif  wacko.gif

E foarte posibil - iti dai seama ca nu o scoteau la teste pe aia de la prezentare...Sa nu te sperii, s-ar putea sa iasa ceva fainut!...
Pana acum, dupa mine, McLare Mercedes arata cel mai bine...
TMihai
Dupa Ferrari, evident tongue.gif
dil
Renault este prima echipa din 2007 care a facut teste pe circuit cu ambele masini. Se pare ca problema la motorul masinii lui Fisichella nu a fost ceva grav. Mai multe detalii aici.
sandman_
evident:D
daca ar mai fi so o blonda la volan, le-am confunda cu matizuri
dil
Si Alonso a avut o mica problema cu masina. Initial se parea ca este de la motor, insa si in acest caz a fost ceva minor. Mai multe detalii aici.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.