Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sad news...
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
LoggyVen
sad.gif Sad news from Venezuela Mr. Jorge Guerrero, a member or Renault Club Venezuela and one of the first owners of a Renault Logan died last night on a car crash, his logan skid on a slippery road lossing control of the vehicle, the car impact a toyota land cruiser injuring the driver, Mr. Guerrero was driving to a local hospital in order to look at his little child that was hospitalized.

The car was totally destroy rescuers use hidraulics jaws to tear apart the doors and rescue the body, he was using seat belt and no deployment of air bags was observe.

Boris
sad.gif sad.gif

Sad news.

I hope at least the child is going to be OK.
avathan
mai God take care of his soul...
isaare
Jorge!? I can't believe it!! Are you sure? plange.gif

How did you know that?

May rest in peace... and may his wife and child be cared by God as well!
icatenej
sad.gif
Sad news... May God look upon his familly.

R.I.P.
LoggyVen
Yes Isaare sad but true...

An update of the car crash info reveal that the Logan was steady and no loose of control occurs, the land cruiser truck at high speed loose control of it and hit Guerrero´s logan at the driver´s door killing him instantly and "sitting the body on the co pilot´s seat".

DiMaggio
I am very sorry to hear this...

Rest in Peace.
martin245
RIP
stu
mccoy
May his soul find stairway to heaven...
My Berlina
What does the attachment say? Is it an obituary?
marksman
QUOTE(LoggyVen @ 2 Dec 2006, 07:18)
[...]

[...] he was using seat belt and no deployment of air bags was observe.

RIP.

If the impact was from one side then the airbags had no reason to deploy.
mcv_rulez
may rest in peace... sleep.gif

I'm so sorry...
Keka
That is sad sad.gif
But....Some Skoda boss died in car-crash in his brand new Octavia, couple of days after it appeared at local dealers......And now Skoda is Company with big C. This tragedy in S. America migt be some omen?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.