Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: [VAND] Sisteme NOS pentru Diesel !
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > Alte discutii > Bursa > Arhiva cu anunturi
laguna_2_interceptor
- de vanzare sisteme NOS pentru Diesel (si benzina la cerere)... sitemele sunt import USA, termanul de livrare in cazul in care nu sunt pe stoc este de 2 saptamani de la plata avansunlui de 50%... se elibereaza factura... preturile variaza intre 750 si 2500 EUR in functie de nivelul de putere dezvoltat de sistem pe care si-o doreste clientul (intre 30 si 200 PS)... detalii pe PM

- pentru a evita intrebarile de genul cat de safe este pentru masina etc aveti mai jos F.A.Q. de pe site-ul producatorului:

Q. Can you use nitrous on a diesel engine?

A. Of course, diesels love nitrous and are the only application that nitrous can actually make the engine safer to operate.

Q. What is the worst case damage scenario dealing with nitrous and a diesel engine?

A. When using nitrous on a compression combustion engine the absolute worst case scenario is that the intake charge is cooled so much that the engine loses fire and has to be restarted, that’s it! You don’t even have to wait to restart it, just hit the key and go.

Q. What about excessive exhaust temperatures when operating a diesel on nitrous?

A. Nitrous actually lowers exhaust temps, in fact if the engine is overdosed on nitrous it is possible to lower the exhaust temps to the point that the engine loses fire and has to be restarted! BTW no engine damage occurs in this situation.

Q. How much nitrous can you use on a stock diesel engine?

A. Of course the amount varies with the application, the larger the engine the more nitrous you can use. However on most pick-ups and small truck applications up to 150 HP can be gained safely.

Q. What about torque?

A. The amount of torque produced when nitrous is applied is huge, it is possible to produce up to 1600 pound feet of torque on a street driven truck!

Q. Can I use my water-meth injection with nitrous?

A. Yes! Nitrous can be used in combination with any other diesel performance up-grade.

Q. What about propane injection and nitrous?

A. While NX does not recommend the use of propane on any diesel, it will not increase the damage or danger to your engine to piggyback nitrous. Nitrous will actually reduce the exhaust temps to help protect your engine.

Q. My truck runs great but smokes like crazy after I installed an aftermarket chip. Will nitrous make it smoke more?

A. Nitrous will actually make all that ugly black smoke disappear and turn it into horsepower and torque by burning all of the residual fuel.

Q. What is a wet system and can it be used on my diesel?

A. The term wet refers to the use of raw fuel in the intake tract. Such as injecting raw diesel in the air stream instead of injecting it directly into the combustion chamber. NX does not recommend the use of wet style systems on a compression combustion engine as it defeats the entire timed injection system of the engine.

Q. What size jet do I need for 100HP?

A. A .057 jet would produce approximately 100HP if there is sufficient fuel available.

Q. What kind of service is provided for diesel systems?

A. NX has a dedicated diesel tech to answer all of your questions and all NX systems have a lifetime-limited warranty on its Lightning solenoids.

Q. Can I rebuild my own solenoids?

A. Yes, all NX solenoids are field serviceable, however all NX solenoids have a limited-Lifetime warranty so no rebuilding should be necessary.

Q. Why does nitrous work on a diesel?

A. Nitrous provides additional oxygen to burn more fuel, much like a larger turbo. However it has one move valuable feature, it is extremely cold, thus providing a tremendous amount of intercooling. Nitrous is 127 degrees below zero when it is injected into the intake.

Q. What is the best cure if I am running too much nitrous on my truck?

A. More FUEL!

Q. Is the installation difficult for the average home mechanic?

A. The installation of the nitrous system is straight forward and simple. Anyone with basic shop tools should be able to do the job is a few hours.

Q. Can the system be hidden?

A. Yes! A clever installer can completely camouflage a system easily.
BAC
Cat tine o butelie? Si cat costa reincarcarea?
poseidon06
Intreb si eu ca prostul, ma gandesc ca astfel de informatii sunt bune de stiut: transmisia tine atata cuplu ?
laguna_2_interceptor
@BAC reincarcarea unei butelii ajunge 150 RON si tine cam 60 de sprinturi de max 15 sec fiecare

@poseidon06 normal ca tine... gandeste-te cand folosesti NOS ul si apoi deduci si de ce tine wink.gif
laguna_2_interceptor
- pentru Diesel mai este disponibil un sistem pe stoc...

- pentru Benzina comanda ferma cu avans...
laguna_2_interceptor
- stoc 0, comenzi numai pe baza de avans 50%... livrare cca 2 saptamani...
NightClub
de cate ori se poate reincarca? smile.gif
laguna_2_interceptor
- cam de tot atatea ori cat alimentezi un rezor de masina...
Supapa_jR
haha...naitclab reisaru nu stie...pentru ce esti ma in Vroom??voi nu discutati acolo sau stati sa numarati capace de bere si coji de seminte toata ziua??sorry de offtopic...
ON: un sistem nos...cu butelie micuta se gaseste??ceva sa nu fie prea la vedere...cu o instalatie sa dea max 30 de cp
eventual un pret...mersi

LE: oops...nu am mentionat...pentru o benzinara de 1300
laguna_2_interceptor
- omul intreaba eu i-am raspuns... Supapa_jR ai PM, buteilia se poate monta oriunde, in portbagaj, facut o incinta ascunsa, sub bancheta/scaun etc numai la motor nu smile.gif
laguna_2_interceptor
excl.gif up excl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.