Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Friendship
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
martin245
Tonight we had a flying visit from Heinz57g it made our day and we met his wife and relatives He bought us a bottle of Fuel for my throat.and we gave him a bottle for his haha biggrin.gif
he has a very nice White Logan and is a bit like me he has full trust in this firm and gets in the car and drives and drives
Great seeing you Heinz and phone us on the way back we must get together
have a nice holiday biggrin.gif
Stu & Christel smile.gif
Boris
Nice! I think this should be in the so wanted small talk forum smile.gif
marksman
hey, Stu, mind if I'd drop in? Of course, with some liquid propellant for your throat. Made in Romania, 100% original biggrin.gif
martin245
The more the merrier
You just come on on down and bring the hooch and i will give it the Stu test
No but realy it was nice of him to pop round and I look at it like this
would any BMW OR Merc driver bother >>>NO !! they do not have a Special make like us .As silly as it sounds we belong to an exclusive Club
The Dacianers
Stu
Ger Nijkamp
It's great to see this kind of 'micro meetings' between Dacia enthousiastics also happen at this forum. It's a kind of special: people communicating on a forum ending up with a real life meet & great. Doesn't happen that often on genuine forums. Somehow Dacia people are different, I think. The same situation crossed my site as wel. Here are also people meeting each other in real life after they have met at the site:

http://www.dacialoganmcv.nl/?p=529

smile.gif

[ Ger ]

heinz57g
ger, where are you in NL? not by luck somewhere near venlo?

greetings - heinz -
martin245
Hey where are you Heinz we are getting a bit worried
Stu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.