Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> I'm looking for a shop selling dacia nova parts

elch101
post 1 Aug 2021, 14:55
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

At the end of August I will do a trip across Romania from Oradea to Tiraspol. I can change the route and start at Arad or make a day trip to Sibiu. But I probably will not travel the southern areas or meet Bucarest.
On this way I would like to buy Dacia Nova 1600 engine parts (engine 106.xx). Im looking for a reliable shop where I can buy several crankshafts, piston-and-liner sets and oilpans.

By the way: On internet I could hardly find an offer for oilpans? Do Dacia Nova 1400 and 1600 share the same oilpan?

The reason why I'm looking for those parts is I already made two engine conversions with cars like the one below and I'm so happy with the Dacia "big block" - I need some more :-)
Moritz_F6_1.jpg ( Size: 80.5k ) Number of downloads: 40

This post has been edited by elch101: 1 Aug 2021, 15:29

--------------------
Renault R4 1984
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
tatabobu
post 1 Aug 2021, 17:21
Post #2

membru

That's almost rocking horse shit you're looking for, parts for a 20 years old car, that was not produced in big numbers. A brick and mortar store that has crankshafts, oilpans and engine sets? There might still be some, but nobody who lives more than 5-10 kilometers away knows about them. Online you can still fins crankshafts, but the rest - not so easy.
https://www.bestautovest.ro/arbore-cotit-da...-vibrochen.html
Unfortunatelly \they don't have a store, you can only order it delivered, and they won't deliver it on a precise day. But you could try and phone them ahead, and see if there's a possibility.

This post has been edited by tatabobu: 1 Aug 2021, 17:22

--------------------
DACIA 1300 1995
Scurgere de ulei? Care scurgere de ulei??? Balta aia de sub masina e sudoarea hergheliei de cai putere...
+
elch101
post 2 Aug 2021, 18:45
Post #3

Membru incepator

You're absolutely right. But we know they are out there, anyway :-)

--------------------
Renault R4 1984
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 00:48
Forum Renault