Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hello !, Hello !

Gabriel-France
post 30 Oct 2004, 09:53
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hi to all,

I joined this forum a long time ago, but I've never written anything ! blink.gif
So my name is Gabriel, I'm the webmaster of the ( for now ) abandonned site on the Renault 12, " http://renault12.free.fr/ ".

I have some questions to ask you, but too much to write them here.
First, I would like to know something about the last Dacia 1300 that were produced in Romania. I heard that the 2 last 1300 were a berlina & a break.

Is there someone among you who has a photo of the 2 last cars leaving the factories ? Dacia has sold or kept those 2 1300 ?

I just stop here now, and hope to get some answer to my question ( some other will come... cool.gif )

Bye !
Gabriel...

P.S : Et si certains d'entre vous parlent français, on pourra oublier l'anglais... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Renault 12 TS Automatic
1978' Renault 12 TS Automatic... plus... a 1972' VW Beetle 1302 Weltmeister since this summer! ;)
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
costi
post 30 Oct 2004, 18:08
Post #2

Membru autentic

Hi Gabriel
As far as I know the last car stays with the factory. I really don't know about the last but one. The one remaining there is a berlina. I will try to find some pictures foe you. keep your fingers crossed !

Le Francais ca va aussi!

This post has been edited by costi: 30 Oct 2004, 18:09

--------------------
DSN/SLZ
+
costi
post 30 Oct 2004, 18:23
Post #3

Membru autentic

http://www.romaniancars.ro/dacnews.htm
you can see there a picture of the berlina. The other one was indeed a break. It is not clear where they will go. Some say they will become part of RAR museum (RAR-Romanian Auto Registry)

--------------------
DSN/SLZ
+
alex
post 30 Oct 2004, 21:04
Post #4

Membru autentic

Group: Admin

Here is another picture of the last Dacia Berlina (in the last years 1310 was renamed Berlina)

Attached thumbnail(s)
040722_mare_ultimaberlina.jpg ( Size: 41.72k ) Number of downloads: 198

--------------------
N/A N/A N/A
snafu
+
MoneyTalks
post 30 Oct 2004, 23:43
Post #5

-

This post goes to "English corner" of Logan, even if there is no talk about Logan.

Until now there is only one place for non-romanian speakers. If more non-romanians want to join our forum, there will be more sections smile.gif

--------------------
Lexus ES300H 2020
Religia a aparut cind primul ticalos s-a intilnit cu primul prost

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups
+
Gabriel-France
post 31 Oct 2004, 10:37
Post #6

Membru incepator

Hi to all !

Many thanks for your help.
I have seen the photos of the Berlina. Dare I ask you if I could publish them on my website, when I will have some time to continue it ?
Of course, I'll write where those photos are coming from smile.gif

I give you a link to the website of " Gazoline ", a famous french magazine about old cars. In 2003, they visited the " museum " of Renault, located in the old factories of Flins, " Histoire & Collection ". I say museum but it's not really one because it is rarely opened for the public.

http://www.gazoline.net/Pages/manifestatio...ns/index_3.pcgi

Just have a look to this page ? Which car can you see ? tongue.gif
http://www.gazoline.net/Pages/manifestatio...es/DSCN2791.htm

A Dacia pick-up, yes yes ! They also seems to have kept some R12, and also a very rare " R12 USA " which was sold in America.

Now, about my site : I was trying to write to history of Dacia. Hard to do because I have not a lot of informations.
But my history starts in 1965, when Renault was choosen among some other manufacturers to build it's " project 117 " : the Renault 12.
So, my question is : the manufacturer Dacia was ' build ' in 1965 by Renault & the romanian governement, or was already a romanian manufactuer ?

I am also trying to list the countries where the Dacia's/R12 were exported. In France, it seems that some pick-up & break were exported.
One of my friend even saw once a Dacia break in a junkyard ( recycling center - " casse " en français ) !
I believe they were also exported to Maghreb countries, including Algeria, Marroco, Tusinia, etc...

If you want some informations about the french Renault 12, I can give you some ... There was only 3 models : L, TL & TS, first model from 1969 to sept. 1975, and second model from sept 1975 to 1980 ( R12 replaced by the R18 ).

Bye for now smile.gif
Gabriel

--------------------
Renault 12 TS Automatic
1978' Renault 12 TS Automatic... plus... a 1972' VW Beetle 1302 Weltmeister since this summer! ;)
+
Dsign
post 18 Jan 2005, 22:32
Post #7

Led Tuning Man

i noticed your profile gabriel... about renault 12 ts automatic. automatic reffers tio automatic gears, or what?

--------------------
D Logan 2004 Preference 1.6MPI Egee - B 48 CUP
http://youtu.be/OQ-ukXOBfI4
+
Adrian_Solenza
post 18 Jan 2005, 22:37
Post #8

Solenza... prima iubire!

They made automatic gearboxes in South America! They also made leather seats, wood ornaments and stuff like that..! Crazy, isn't it ? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Citroen C3 1.4Hdi 2011 - Inca numere rosii...
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 19:52
Forum Renault