DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages « < 2 3 4 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> German marketing machine, How to discredit competition...

vv
post 6 Sep 2005, 13:05
Post #91

dilbert.com

Group: Members

And mccoy, the gas tank for Logan has actually ~ 65l smile.gif
It's just that it's not reccomended that you fill it more than 50l.

--------------------
Renault Grand Scenic 2008 - B.00.XXX
It is final proof of god's omnipotence that he needs not exist in order to save us.
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
mccoy
post 7 Sep 2005, 16:15
Post #92

Membru autentic

Haven`t called oculist yet blink.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
tank_1.JPG ( Size: 44.09k ) Number of downloads: 116

--------------------
Dacia Logan Laureate 1.6 - ...98-7.
-----------------------------
Divide et impera ... and unite in EU !
+
vv
post 7 Sep 2005, 16:20
Post #93

dilbert.com

mccoy, dacia will insist that the tank is 50 l, yet this issue has been largely disussed on the romanian part of the forum and it seems that if you insist, you can fill almost 65l in an empty trunk - ant this is by no means an isolated phenomenon. Oh, BTW, it's best not to insist smile.gif and to keep just the 50l in your gas tank, the additional volume is needed as an expansion area for gas vapors.

This post has been edited by vv: 7 Sep 2005, 16:20

--------------------
It is final proof of god's omnipotence that he needs not exist in order to save us.
+
mccoy
post 8 Sep 2005, 09:09
Post #94

Membru autentic

Found one line showing fuel level, estimated range ~ 100 km , gone to gas station, poured 45 l, seemingly `full`tank.
No,I will not insist upon those additional 15 l ( by turning a car on left side ?! ) ohmy.gif
What is that marked with red?

--------------------
+
vv
post 8 Sep 2005, 10:11
Post #95

dilbert.com

it's the basin with liquid for washing the windscreen

--------------------
+
mccoy
post 8 Sep 2005, 10:28
Post #96

Membru autentic

Thanks smile.gif

--------------------
+
satplus
post 10 Sep 2005, 00:41
Post #97

Membru incepator

QUOTE(mccoy @ 5 Sep 2005, 23:28)
Well,not being regular SAT Plus revue reader & SAT TV Show spectator I find myself in unforgivable ignorance. blink.gif
I apologize if my words somehow insulted you blush.gif . My only intention was to suggest mad.gif that you should watch for reliable information before accusing or mocking... Also, what one sees that is what one believes, so I suggested watching. If you do not like style of SAT`s presentation and prefer some other magazine/TV show that is your personal opinion and exclusively yours choice... But when it comes to specific data you should not confuse your style preferences and reliability of information...
No thanks,I would rather watch some strange competition called Formula 1 (!?) which, what coincidence usually takes place at the same time as `leading serbian automotive TV show`..
That is also ecxlusively yours choice. But as far as I know Radio Television of Serbia announced that on teritory of Serbia SAT TV show in most cases has more spectators then Formula1. I usually succeed in watching both Formula 1 (RTS 2) and the best stories of SAT TV show (RTS 1) rolleyes.gif because the best clips are broadcasted in second half of the show after F1 finishes... Similar was for mentioned LGN stability test...
  that was the third testing of Logan organized by SAT...  ... somehow I don`t like the way SAT takes care of LGN...   ...Or `being the bigger catholic than Pope ...
blink.gif I believe that you misinterpreted motive of latest SAT`s tests. LGN is best sold among imported cars in Serbia so, as I personaly discovered speaking with my neighbors and relatives, many people were really interested to see are they safe or not... Do you think that for all of us in the Serbia ware better not to watch that third, really professional test, specially for those older people who do not use Internet, so we could believe in that breaking news from ADAC and get realy anxious about our safety? As far as I noticed - in Serbia and Montenegro no one else but my favorite magazine reported correctly on this matter,while many other loacal magazines, TV shows and internet sites just translated statements of ADAC without any comments or doubts... Finally, why should not I defend obvious truth and magazine which I like, who always supports all drivers in the country (not just petrolheads but all the others too...) cool.gif

This post has been edited by satplus: 10 Sep 2005, 01:03

--------------------
various various - satplus
+
Boris
post 13 Sep 2005, 19:26
Post #98

Croatian member

QUOTE(satplus @ 10 Sep 2005, 00:41)
But as far as I know Radio Television of Serbia announced that on teritory of  Serbia SAT TV show in most cases has more spectators then Formula1.

I must say that you are the best informed reader of any magazine I know. You know all the equipment used in tests, their manufacturers, the statistics for the TV show,.....

You shoould either ask them foor a (bigger) sallary or consider going out and taking a break from SAT TV.

--------------------
Dacia Logan Laureate 1.6 2005 + LPG Landi Renzo sequent
Reliability of machines is inversely proportional to the number and importance of people watching it
+
satplus
post 14 Sep 2005, 19:28
Post #99

Membru incepator

QUOTE(Boris @ 13 Sep 2005, 19:26)
must say that you are the best informed reader of any magazine I know... You shoould either ask them foor a (bigger) sallary or consider going out and taking a break...

Thanks for the nice advice... tongue.gif If you found that appropriate then I should definitely have to try to get some prize from them (my nephew already won a car model). I think that from them I deserve at least a bottle of beer, and if I get it I will share it with some Forum members who helped me a lot, giving me the opportunities... For giving such good and affordable suggestion, if you are interested in a beer, you will be first to know if I get prized.
Also, thanks for the credits. I am really very good informed. I will not bother you with details, but if you ask - I'll give you my "business" experience inventory and tips (how did I get employed in cars maintenance and spare parts, how did I influenced my sister to by LGN, how did she discover ADAC`s news on some www...co.yu and then made a panic, how did I support my "informed brother" reputation by making several phone calls to my favorite magazine to ask for that news and finally found out that new test are on the way and that they will be broadcasted, and finally how my sister, mother, father and neighbors are not interested in F1 but they do watch S.. looking for local traffic news, journey tips and tourist resorts reports). So, most of my "special data" (equipment and similar) are available for your analysis in genuine form on pages scanned and posted here by DenNy... For other specialties (like regulations on speedometer drift) I found it very useful to get experienced and then to carefully and critically analyze many sources of the same information. I believe you already do the same... smile.gif

This post has been edited by satplus: 14 Sep 2005, 19:43

--------------------
various various - satplus
+
Boris
post 17 Sep 2005, 15:30
Post #100

Croatian member

QUOTE(satplus @ 14 Sep 2005, 19:28)
Thanks for the nice advice...  tongue.gif If you found that appropriate then I should definitely have to try to get some prize from them (my nephew already won a car model). I think that from them I deserve at least a bottle of beer, and if I get it I will share it with some Forum members who helped me a lot, giving me the opportunities... For giving such good and affordable suggestion, if you are interested in a beer, you will be first to know if I get prized.
Also, thanks for the credits. I am really very good informed. I will not bother you with details, but if you ask - I'll give you my "business" experience inventory and tips (how did I get employed in cars maintenance and spare parts, how did I influenced my sister to by LGN, how did she discover ADAC`s news on some www...co.yu and then made a panic, how did I support my "informed brother" reputation by making several phone calls to my favorite magazine to ask for that news and finally found out that new test are on the way and that they will be broadcasted, and finally how my sister, mother, father and neighbors are not interested in F1 but they do watch S.. looking for local traffic news, journey tips and tourist resorts reports).  So, most of my "special data" (equipment and similar) are available for your analysis in genuine form on pages scanned and posted here by DenNy... For other specialties (like regulations on speedometer drift) I found it very useful to get experienced and then to carefully and critically analyze many sources of the same information. I believe you already do the same...  smile.gif

An ellaborate answer as allways
laugh.gif

Stay true to your self excl.gif

SAT POWER excl.gif excl.gif

--------------------
Dacia Logan Laureate 1.6 2005 + LPG Landi Renzo sequent
Reliability of machines is inversely proportional to the number and importance of people watching it
+
Bucklew
post 6 Oct 2005, 11:48
Post #101

Membru incepator

hey guys,

at the moment i am discussing the logan in a german car-board (the car rockz for discussions wink.gif)

i presented the video-link from this board: http://www.daciaclub.ro/index.php?act=Atta...e=post&id=12429

can anybody tell me where this video came from? which car magazine etc?

the guy i am talking with says this video is home-made by someone in this board radmasa.gif

thx smile.gif

bucklew

--------------------
Renault Clio - 09/02
+
4 Pages « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 05:38
Forum Renault