DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages < 1 2 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Fuel reserve, How many fuel reserve has tank?

martin245
post 27 Apr 2006, 23:22
Post #31

EX PAT

Group: Members

Just wondering if you are getting all of the fuel that you pay for at the pump
This does happen if the pumps are not controlled
I filled mine when new and just got 50 ltrs in it
Stu

--------------------
dacia logan 14 mpi Simply RED 2007 - GB 1
Bessy Regs
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
voicamic
post 27 Apr 2006, 23:30
Post #32

Membru

QUOTE(martin245 @ 26 Apr 2006, 21:03)
Could these be Rumanian litres 
Stu

The "Romanian litre" as you call it is in fact the metric litre, meaning 1 litre = 1 cubic decimeter.

Maybe Touho was tricked by the fuel pump by 1-2 litres, but I succeeded filling some 56 litre in my tank in a similar situation.

--------------------
Dacia Logan MCV Laureate 1.5 dCI 68 CP 2007 - B-**-***
Fugi D'acia!
+
sorin_f39
post 28 Apr 2006, 07:20
Post #33

Ferrari fan

The tank is big, the consumption is ok, so, all you have to do is to get some money, fill the tank, and ... go on the road! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Renault Megane 2.2 Bicorp Dynamique 1.6 16V (2007) - GL
I'm the freedom man / That's how lucky I am.
+
Touho
post 28 Apr 2006, 08:11
Post #34

Membru incepator

Hi all,
I filled the tank with 58 litres or that is what I payed... But what I know for sure is that I have driven more tha 950km and still I have some fuel left (the last line in the level indicator is still on).
And when I filled the tank so much, it took about 300 km to start moving the level indicator. So I do not think I was cheated.
Of course, I think oil stations are allowed to calibrated the pumps with about 2% of "mistake", but I can tell you that comparing the number of liters and the km I have done I do not think I was really cheated by the oil station.
Next time I will go to any oil station and I will fill the tank to the maximum again and I will be able to see if in a Spanish oil station I can fill the tank with so many litres too... So I will be able to compare it with Andorra's.
See you!

--------------------
DACIA LOGAN BASIC - 1.4 75 cv
+
sorin_f39
post 28 Apr 2006, 08:51
Post #35

Ferrari fan

QUOTE(Touho @ 28 Apr 2006, 09:11)
Hi all,
I filled the tank with 58 litres or that is what I payed... But what I know for sure is that I have driven more tha 950km and still I have some fuel left (the last line in the level indicator is still on).
And when I filled the tank so much, it took about 300 km to start moving the level indicator. So I do not think I was cheated.
Of course, I think oil stations are allowed to calibrated the pumps with about 2% of "mistake", but I can tell you that comparing the number of liters and the km I have done I do not think I was really cheated by the oil station.
Next time I will go to any oil station and I will fill the tank to the maximum again and I will be able to see if in a Spanish oil station I can fill the tank with so many litres too... So I will  be able to compare it with Andorra's.
See you!

In these conditions (the tank full and more than 950 km running), you pulled out an average consumption about 6.1 litre / 100 km, which is very good! The official average consumption, given by Dacia, is 5.7 litre / 100 km.
But, let me ask you something. What was the maximum, respectively the average speed you drove with?

--------------------
Renault Megane 2.2 Bicorp Dynamique 1.6 16V (2007) - GL
I'm the freedom man / That's how lucky I am.
+
Smeagol
post 28 Apr 2006, 14:48
Post #36

Membru ...

QUOTE(zorpetus @ 27 Apr 2006, 22:35)
Could you please describe what kind of "erratic" running?
Just running or even problems starting the engine?

You can damage the filter used to capture the gasoline vapors. You need to have some room in your tank so that the differences of pressure and the vaporization effect take place.

On the Romanian section there is a long explanation about the gasoline vapors recirculation system in place and how you can damage the carbon filter. It is guaranteed for around 60 thousand kilometers, but it can be damaged much sooner if you keep your gasoline tank filled in excess all the time.

--------------------
Dacia Logan Ambition 2006, 1.6 MPI - TM 10 ???
"Ai grija ce-ti doresti. S-ar putea sa capeti."
+
Touho
post 28 Apr 2006, 20:05
Post #37

Membru incepator

Hi all,
I did it again... but I wont anymore after reading that filling the tank can be dangerous.
I went to a Spanish oil station and I filled the tank with 58 litres, like I did in Andorra right after the level indicator turned the reserve fuel light on. So they were the same circumstances like in Andorra.
So what I can see is that right away after the reserve fuel indicator turns on, the tank can be filled with 58 litres of fuel or even more, so its capacity is much bigger than what it is said in the book.

About my average speed to get that 1000 km with 58 litres I have to confess that I am almost never driving over 110 and the area where I live is quite flat. And I always try to use long gears and try to drive softly.
My last car was a Renault 19 1.9 diesel and I am driving it the same way. And as I have discovered, my Dacia Logan 1.4 is consuming almost like my old Renault 19 diesel, I feel very happy with my new Logan.
See you!

--------------------
DACIA LOGAN BASIC - 1.4 75 cv
+
Kiril
post 2 May 2006, 10:46
Post #38

Membru incepator

for most of the cars is around to pass 80km or 5 litters...

--------------------
Yugo Tempo 1.1 - ***
+
clan
post 16 May 2006, 15:50
Post #39

Membru incepator

Last year I drove around 90km since the light was on. I drove with such a fear... with constant speed and easy acceleration... Do not try this!

--------------------
Dacia Logan Laureate 1,4 2005 - B-00-000
+
2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 15:10
Forum Renault