DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Logan technical problems, Is there any problems you encountered...

icatenej
post 9 Sep 2005, 10:11
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hi people,
I would like to hear (especially from Romanian members of this forum) are there any significant mehanical/electrical problems you encountered so far? How many kilometers you counted before it happens? It would be nice to hear what we could expect in future exploitation of our car. Unfortunatelly, I don't speak Romanian so I couldn't follow posts on Romanian part of this forum dedicated to technicals.

Chears,
Igor.

--------------------
Dacia LGN 1.4 Amb. Pack - BG 694 668
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
marksman
post 9 Sep 2005, 13:04
Post #2

Post mortem nihil est

Group: Members

Hello,

As far as I am concerned there are two major problems that I've had so far (in 6460 km - since November 1st 2004):

1. The inside door handles have cracked around the screw (I suspect that the screw was too tight and put pressure on the handle; plus the heat and vibrations => cracks in the front door handles). Replaced under warranty.
2. The back-right shock absorber (damper) failed around 6350 km. This caused a noise when driving and occasionally, in curves there was a POP like noise. Replaced under warranty.

No other mechanical or electrical problems have developed so far...

--------------------
Opel / Mazda Crossland X / CX-30 2019 / 2020
Charlie Foxtrot
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:39
Forum Renault