Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> M-am scos, din foame

bmwh548
post 23 Jun 2012, 23:05
Post #181

Membru cu insomnii

Group: Members

Pai sa ia botuanele de la leptop ca are de unde.

--------------------
- - - - -
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
Markos
post 24 Jun 2012, 20:57
Post #182

fost programator

Semese de la +233543438510:
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 750,000 POUNDS IN THE BLACKBERRY UK MOBILE PROMO, FOR CLAIMS SEND EMAIL YOUR NAME, MOBILE NO & COUNTRY TO blackberryfor@europe.com

V-am pupat, vă mai scriu din Hawaii mandru.gif

--------------------
Reno Megan Privilej
"Partidele politice sunt cai la carul de aur al istoriei românilor; când devin gloabe, poporul român le trimite la abator." - P.Țuțea
+
corbex
post 24 Jun 2012, 21:12
Post #183

Desi nu pare, ma plimb cu Dacia

Slabut, nici cistigurile nu mai sint ce-au fost.

--------------------
dacia solenza 2005, cheala
+
argon
post 24 Jun 2012, 21:24
Post #184

Mesaj semiautomat

QUOTE(Markos @ 24 Jun 2012, 21:57)
Semese de la +233543438510:
V-am pupat, vă mai scriu din Hawaii  mandru.gif

Nu prea am inteles, ai castigat 340 de tone de ce?

--------------------
Renault Laguna 2007 - 2.0 DCI 16v 180
Fara turbo, viata e pustiu.
+
Markos
post 24 Jun 2012, 21:29
Post #185

fost programator

de ambreiaje.

--------------------
Reno Megan Privilej
"Partidele politice sunt cai la carul de aur al istoriei românilor; când devin gloabe, poporul român le trimite la abator." - P.Țuțea
+
kog
post 25 Jun 2012, 17:29
Post #186

epuri orijinali

QUOTE(argon @ 24 Jun 2012, 21:24)
Nu prea am inteles, ai castigat 340 de tone de ce?

al drac' argon cum face el conversie din sitemul imperial in cel metric

--------------------
Dacia 1310 1989 TLX - AR-05-DGF
Daa... prea rapid, daa... prea furios
Io merg cu Dacia, iar tu pa jos...
"ti ciuda ca consum putin?" by argon
+
cosmin_2300
post 2 Jul 2012, 21:09
Post #187

Banned

Tocmai ce am primit un bip de la nr. 0765275884. Așteptând un telefon important, am sunat la nr. ăsta. Surpriză, a intrat "reclama" aia de la Sprite (aia cu, dacă ți-ai rupt piciorul sună la 112, plm).

Sper că au fost doar niște idioți cu chef de caterincă și nu-mi vine ceva cost suplimentar (deși știam că alea-s cu 0800).

--------------------
Opel Astra J - 2016 - Diesel inside.
My friends, it has often been said that I like war. Friends, I love war!
+
kxz
post 4 Jul 2012, 17:24
Post #188

Membru autentic

Buna Andreea,

Asa cum ti-am promis aseara, iti trimit mai jos site-ul
de unde poti cumpara produsul care-l ajuta pe sotul
meu sa ma satisfaca din toate punctele de vedere...

Click aici si afla mai multe detalii

Pastilele functioneaza atat pentru femei, cat si pentru
barbati, fiind si un foarte bun afrodisiac.

Te asigur ca viata ta o sa se schimbe total!

Astept cu interes parerea ta...

P.S. Nu-ti face griji in privinta livrarii, este discreta si nu
stie nimeni ce se afla in pachet!

Te pup,
Andreea

Sent from my BlackBerry - Vodafone Romania

radmasa.gif
nu am antivir, asa ca nu am dat click... daca e cineva interesat, sa spuna.

--------------------
Dacia 1410 / Opel Corsa
--------------------
Și-oricât de-ngustă o fi calea
Oricâte piedici m-or lovi din greu
Eu sunt stăpânul sorții mele
Sunt căpitanul sufletului meu.
+
corbex
post 4 Jul 2012, 18:18
Post #189

Trebuie testat pe nevasta altcuiva mai intii. Fa-ti rost de una si mai intrebi pe urma.

--------------------
+
kum
post 15 Sep 2012, 21:58
Post #190

Banat

Group: Banned

Dear Sir,

First let me introduce myself. My name is Madhu Hakeem. I am the attorney for the son of Libyan leader Col Mommar Gaddafi. I am sure you must have heard about the revolution sweeping my country. as you can see on the following links:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/2...ts-frozen-queen

This has prompted me to leave the country to another African country which I will disclose to you in due time. Now to the reason of my writing to you. As a trusted aid and personal lawyer to the son of the Libyan leader Col Mommar Gaddafi.

We have secured the total of US$59,000,000(FIFTY NINE MILLION UNITED DOLLARS ONLY) from access crude oil account, this fund was pulled out on the heat of this crises rocking Libya. said fund was deposited with a security company in a location, (not Libya) which I will let you know in due cause.

Now it seems the regime of Col Gaddafi is coming to an end and no one knows what will happen next. Now I have received instruction from my client Saif Al Islam Gaddafi before his death the second son of Col.Gaddafi to look for a partner to secure the money from Security Company. This will enable him have something to fall on, if the inevitable happens. We are ready to let you have 30% of the total sum, while I will have 10% and 60 % will be kept by you for my client or even help in investing for him pending when things stabilize.

I have all the papers to help us in getting the fund from the security company. Please if you are interested in this transaction, urgently respond so that I can brief you in details. But if you are not interested, please treat the email as it never comes to you.

This is confidential and must not be discussed by the third party or unauthorized person(s) looking forward to hearing from you.

Regard.

Barr Madhu Hakeem

mandru.gif

--------------------
Laguna 2.0T 2006 - GL-15-...
Sa te fereasca al de sus de prostu' ajuns in functie.
+
Markos
post 18 Sep 2012, 17:50
Post #191

fost programator

cool.gif

From Mr. Jamse Molla
Abidjan.
Cote d'Ivoire

Dear Friend,

I am writing to ask for your kind assistance to enable me execute a ver lucrative and high profiting supply business with you. It is with great pleasure to share this business opportunity with you.
Please No Obligation.

I am very confident with trust and understanding, we will execute this business to our mutual benefit and believe that you will not let down the trust and confidence I am willing to repose in you.

I worked for an Agricultural Firm as the Corporate Affairs Manager. Between the 17th - 19th of Feb., 2011 a seminar was held in Bouake, Cote d'ivoire of which I attended. While in the Seminar, I was opportuned to meet the President of Abdelrahman Group(WA)Ltd, Alhaji Abdelrahman Mohammad.

lhaji Abdelrahman Mohammad.is an accomplished and widely known millionaire farmer in this part of the region. He has farms in different countries of West Africa. But above all, he is one of the greatest supplier of cattles, beef and other diary products in this part of the West Coast. On knowing my profession, He took me into confidence by informing me about the purchase of a particular but very rare medicine for his cattles.

He informed me that he buys this product at $5,000.00USD per carton, and that he mostly buys to the excess of 1000 cartons. He also informed me that he was only asking me to find out if my organisation could source for him a cheaper supplier considering the recent trend of falls in the general price of beef in the world market which is affecting his business.

Back in my office, I discussed this proposal with my boss and he decided to handle the supply by himself. We carried out a market research and discovered that we could purchase these medicine somewhere cheaper in Europe for $2,000.00 USD per carton. We moved proposal to lhaji Abdelrahman Groupo (WA)Ltd to make the supply to them at $4,800.00 USD per carton of which he accepted.

Owing to my role in the transaction, I had an agreement with my Boss to be receiving 30% of whatever gain is made on each supply of which he agreed. But on the completion of the supply and the receipt of the payment, my boss renegaded on our agreement and refused to give me my share of the profit. Since then our relationship has been at its low ebb. I have since accepted it as one of life experiences.

However as fate may have it, I intercepted a recent letter of request from lhaji Abdelrahman Mohammad asking my boss to supply him with 1250 cartons of the same product as soon as possible. I seized the letter. And personally contacted him and informed them that I can introduce them to the producer who is ready to supply them the product at $4,200.00 USD. If he will pay in advance as he usually does. He was very pleased and is right now waiting to be contacted by my partner.

We will buy the medicine at $2,000.00 USD from Europe and sell at $4,200.00 USD to Abdelrahman Group(WA)Ltd with him first paying 70% of our quoted price as mobilisation. I will be entitled to 30% of whatever profit we make after the deduction of all expenses.

If you are interested and capable of handling this supply with me, kindly get back to me urgently so that I can furnish you with more details and the contacts of the manufacturing company in Europe and that of Abdelrahman Group(Wa)Ltd

Kindly be notified that at no point in time should you let Abdelrahman Group(WA)Ltd to know that you are not the producer of the medicine and we should never allow them to know the contact of our real source in Europe so that they would'nt boycott us to deal directly with them.

I will very much appreciate you include your telephone number, so that i can call you for more detailed discussion on our next step.

Anticipating to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. James Molla

Fuck the oranges, mă extind pe pharma!

This post has been edited by Markos: 18 Sep 2012, 17:52

--------------------
Reno Megan Privilej
+
corbex
post 18 Sep 2012, 18:10
Post #192

Investesti in sulfamide cu administrare per nas.

--------------------
+
kum
post 13 Mar 2013, 22:24
Post #193

Banat

babaieti, am pus-o frustrat.gif. Ia ui' ce meil am primit:

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
Ref: FBI/DC/25/113/13/2012
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/executives/director

Your attention is needed immediately

We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified mail, phone call or a  face-to-face conversation,We will also send you a certified email later it is due to the urgency and importance of the security information needed. To checkmate financial recklessness, illegal gambling, racketeering and considering the effect of the global financial crisis rocking the United States, our government with the help of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I) Washington, DC and the internet crime complaint center (ic3),alongside the CIA  signed an agreement with U.K  police for an immediate release of all overdue funds presently logged in their treasury and to ensure it is disbursed to the rightful beneficiaries in all parts of the world. If you the beneficiary would adhere to our instruction it will help you receive your payment  immediately

The bank knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to make this payment from any part of the world to your account directly, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (s.d.t.p) method to make the payment. direct transfers are difficult and secret diplomatic transit payment (s.d.t.p) are not  usually made unless the funds are  related to terrorist activities and we ask why must your payment be made in  a secret transfer if your transaction  is legitimate.

We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your personal account, so it is our duty as an international agency to correct these little problems before this fund reflects into your personal account.

we advise you to contact us immediately, as your funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with the dist certificate within 3 days from the country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequently prosecute you for cross border terrorist financial activites.

based on our findings, our investigative department wish to warn you against some miscreants, hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. By sending out fraudulent emails without our official logo and emblem we shall release your funds immediately we receive this legal document and we will ensure that you receive your payment without any further delay.

Note

We decided to contact you directly by email to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the huge amount involved. Be informed that the funds are now with a top bank in the united state in your name and under the monitoring/custody of the FBI. At the moment, we have asked the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we instruct them to do so, and only if we receive the dist certificate this is to enable us carry out a comprehensive investigation first before releasing the fund to you.

hence, you are to forward your  dist certificate to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you do not have it, then  let us know so that we will direct you  to the  appropriate  authority to  obtain the certificate then you are to send  it to our office. And thereafter, we will instruct the bank holding the funds, to go ahead and credit your account immediately. If you fail to provide the documents to this office, we will prosecute you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds.

Finally if you truly want to receive this funds without F.B.I troubles then reconfirm the following below

Name………………………………………………….
Address………………………………………………..
Sex………………………………………………………
Age.....................................................................
Contact number………………………………………..
Country of origin of funds……………………………..

Yours Faithfully

SPECIAL AGENT (admin division)
Colleen M. Conyngham
(BADGE NUMBER JTT047101111)
FOR  FBI DIRECTOR
MR. ROBERT S. MUELLER.

cc: general intelligence department (GID)
cc federal bureau of investigation (fFBIi)
cc .internet crime complaint center (ic3)
cc: Asia pacific group on money laundering (APG)
cc: international monetary fund (IMF)
cc: international organization of securities commissions (IOSCO)
cc: international banking security association (IBSA)
cc: world customs organization (WCO)
cc: inter-American development bank (IADB)
cc: national white collar crime center (NW3C)
cc: bureau of justice assistance (BJA)
cc: supreme court of South Africa(SCA)

LEGAL NOTICE:
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

AVISO LEGAL:
Salvo que se indique lo contrario, este mensaje es confidencial y puede ser privilegiada. Se pretende a su destinatario (s)solamente. El acceso a este e-mail por cualquier otra persona no estб autorizado. Si usted no es un destinatario, cualquier divulgaciуn o copia de lacontenidos ni de cualquier acciуn realizada (o no) en la dependencia en que no estб autorizado y puede ser ilegal. Si no son unadestinatario, por favor notifique al remitente de inmediato

DO NOT PRINT /FORWARD THIS MAIL ITS AGAINST THE FBI LAW
This e-mail, including any attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 10 U.S.C. 2510-2521

Ce ma fac? huh.gif

Primit de la: X-Originating-IP: [61.9.189.143] biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by kum: 13 Mar 2013, 22:28

--------------------
+
gabize
post 13 Mar 2013, 22:26
Post #194

DECONECTAT

QUOTE(kum @ 13 Mar 2013, 22:24)
Ce ma fac? huh.gif

mic, mic de tot și te ascunzi într-un colț, așteptând sa-ți bată FBI-ul la ușă tongue.gif

--------------------
⚓ Am decât o... barcă... + H247
"Unde poți lega cu sârmă, e păcat să pui șurub!"
+
Markos
post 13 Mar 2013, 22:26
Post #195

fost programator

Nu e bine, kumule, nu e bine... nono.gif

--------------------
Reno Megan Privilej
+
daniM
post 13 Mar 2013, 22:27
Post #196

Membru autentic

trimite-l pe site-ul guvernului.

--------------------
. . . - Skoda Octavia
+
corbex
post 13 Mar 2013, 22:29
Post #197

Nu ti-au indicat un cont in care sa virezi cautiunea?

--------------------
+
DragosP
post 14 Mar 2013, 06:42
Post #198

Nu zic nimic...nou

Group: Moderatori

QUOTE(kum @ 13 Mar 2013, 22:24)
Ce ma fac? huh.gif

O depui ca anexă la cererea aia de la CNSAS de prin vara-toamna anului 2012.

--------------------
Ceva de plastic . . - BRRC
Scuze celor pe care i-am supărat!
Cu noi este Dumnezeu!
+
P-A-C-O
post 14 Mar 2013, 17:17
Post #199

What you see is what you get!

mai frica tre' sa-ti fie de echipele alea vesele din CC sad.gif
parerea mea!

LE: o parte din suma aia nesimtita, ai putea sa o donezi pe aici, la oamenii de rand rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by P-A-C-O: 14 Mar 2013, 17:20

--------------------
- - -
Ziua de 16 nov 2014 a ramas in istoria Romaniei ca fiind ziua in care omul politic Victor Ponta a fost cel mai aproape sa devina Presedintele Romaniei
+
kum
post 15 Mar 2013, 00:01
Post #200

Banat

Crapa nea romica de ciuda ca p-asta n-a prins-o biggrin.gif

MyFunlink_Picdump_267_48.jpg

P.S. Nu stiam unde merge postata, asa c-am postat-o aici blush.gif

--------------------
+
maho
post 15 Mar 2013, 10:21
Post #201

Membru rigido-flexibil

Aviz amatorilor de iesit din foame, cu forex.

--------------------
Dacia 1310 1983
"Mother, should I trust the government ?" - No fuckin' way !
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."
+
sorin1983
post 15 Mar 2013, 10:32
Post #202

Membru autentic

si pe mine ma dispera astia cu tot felul de oferte de facut bani... ATENTIE! NU si ma repet NU veti face bani niciodata din mizeriile astea.

--------------------
Renault Megane1- -Sisteme electronice de securitate
"Pe zi ce trece, prostii fac progrese, devin si mai prosti!" C. Vadim Tudor
+
Markos
post 15 Mar 2013, 10:44
Post #203

fost programator

QUOTE(sorin1983 @ 15 Mar 2013, 10:32)
ATENTIE! NU si ma repet NU veti face bani niciodata din mizeriile astea.

Mi-ai distrus universul plange.gif

--------------------
Reno Megan Privilej
+
bucatzel
post 15 Mar 2013, 10:48
Post #204

Membru plictisit

Parca vad ca nici instrumentele alea de marit penisul nu functioneaza...

--------------------
Dacia 1300 1981 - 3-SB-2608
Si cu dansa-ntransa, si cu sufletu' in rai... cam greu...
+
daniM
post 15 Mar 2013, 11:23
Post #205

Membru autentic

QUOTE(sorin1983 @ 15 Mar 2013, 10:32)
si pe mine ma dispera astia cu tot felul de oferte de facut bani... ATENTIE! NU si ma repet NU veti face bani niciodata din mizeriile astea.

Si atunci Horia Sima-ala de ce a fugit in Groenlanda?

--------------------
. . . - Skoda Octavia
+
DragosP
post 15 Mar 2013, 11:23
Post #206

Nu zic nimic...nou

Devenise prea cald aici.

--------------------
Ceva de plastic . . - BRRC
Scuze celor pe care i-am supărat!
Cu noi este Dumnezeu!
+
corbex
post 15 Mar 2013, 12:25
Post #207

QUOTE(daniM @ 15 Mar 2013, 11:23)
Si atunci Horia Sima-ala de ce a fugit in Groenlanda?

El se afla de partea cealalata a sulii.

--------------------
+
sorin1983
post 15 Mar 2013, 12:42
Post #208

Membru autentic

lasa ca sunt multi fraieri... important e sa nu dea curs la orice strategie de inavutire ca dupa aia or sa zica : vai domle..oamenii e rai si e oti...

@Corbex: co-rect.

This post has been edited by sorin1983: 15 Mar 2013, 12:42

--------------------
Renault Megane1- -Sisteme electronice de securitate
"Pe zi ce trece, prostii fac progrese, devin si mai prosti!" C. Vadim Tudor
+
kum
post 18 Mar 2013, 19:15
Post #209

Banat

mandru.gif

Partnership Request,
My name is Mr. David Akakpo, Regional Director of a prime bank in Lome Republic of Togo. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described here-under for our both mutual benefit and hope you will keep it a top secret because of the nature of the transaction, During the course of our auditing, I discovered an unclaimed/abandoned fund, sum total of US$7.5,000,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred United States Dollars Only) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Dr Jose Souza  who died on 31 of May,2009 in the ill-fated Air France Flight 447 which crashed on its way to Paris from Rio de Janeiro Airport in Brazil;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...rance-flight-44 7-British-victims-include-Alexander-Bjroy-11-Eithne-Walls.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating any of the relatives, now I sincerely seek your concent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at {US$7.5,000,000.00} can be paid to you for the benefit of both of us.

All that I require from you is your sincere co-operation, trust and utmost confidentiality to enable us conduct this transaction successfully. I assured you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in Republic of Togo once the fund is transferred to your bank account. Upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, please proceed immediately and send to me the following information.

-Your Full Name,
-Your Contact Address
-Your direct telephone Number.

This information will enable me to upload your data into our bank database to reflect in the bank network system that you are the named next of kin of this fund and I will guide you on how to open communication with the bank and make the claims for onward transfer of the fund to you, please note that we have few days to carry out this deal, Your kind rapid response is highly appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation for your response.

Regard
Mr. David Akakpo

--------------------
+
kxz
post 26 Jun 2013, 10:50
Post #210

Membru autentic

http://jobdomiciliu.info/index.html

Trebuie totusi apreciata inventivitatea, chiar erau plictisitori teparii in ultimul timp, veneau cu aceleasi tepe prafuite...

--------------------
Dacia 1410 / Opel Corsa
--------------------
Și-oricât de-ngustă o fi calea
Oricâte piedici m-or lovi din greu
Eu sunt stăpânul sorții mele
Sunt căpitanul sufletului meu.
+
18 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 00:35
Forum Renault