DaciaClub Logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> FAQ - frequently asked questions, may we reserve one corner for it?

zorpetus
post 15 May 2006, 14:45
Post #1

Membru

Group: Members

It seems that there are some questions that are repeating here - so maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for moderators to make one (accessible only by them) topic where they would put such questions (and answers).

For example, my friend asked me to ask here if somebody else have that "diesel" sound of engine (1.4 MPI) when it is idle, and I saw in one of the posts that problem is Valeo clutch related, and that kind of sound altough not normal - is pretty common and nothing to worry about.

I forgot to say that it may happen that such thing (FAQ) exists in Romanian forum - but for most of us who are not from Romania (saw people from Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Germany, Spain, Czech republic, Venezuela...) english is preffered language as 'de-facto' global language Nr. 1.

Needless to say that this forum, for us outside Romania, very, very valuable source of relevant technical information and first stop where to look if some problem needs visit to local Dacia service or not.

And, of course, I can only hope that someone from Dacia/Renault is reading this forum, and that he/she understands how important is to have owners feedback, to have owner well informed about his car, to have owner confident that there is place where he can share his experience with other Logan owener and get help/advice if needed... and that that person from Dacia/Renault has clear vision that such forums/sites should be supported as much as possible, as they help "spreading the word about Logan" very, very, very much...

--------------------
None None - None
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
DiMaggio
post 15 May 2006, 16:43
Post #2

Membru autentic

Ultimately, this forum has lost a lot of quality. The attitude of the moderators is not the correct one, according to me. I see a lot of users from Spain, or spanish speakers, at least. Half a year ago I suggested a spanish section, but the answer I received from the moderators was negative. They said it was unecessary. I suppose that if they would have created a spanish section there would be more users right now. (and quality). Anyways... what can we do? I have no power.

This post has been edited by DiMaggio: 15 May 2006, 16:44

--------------------
Renault Megane RS 2012
+
My Berlina
post 16 May 2006, 15:25
Post #3

Membru American

QUOTE(DiMaggio @ 15 May 2006, 10:43)
Ultimately, this forum has lost a lot of quality. 

huh.gif

Anyways...
@zorpetus - PM MoneyTalks and ask him to make the FAQ topic a sticky. wink.gif

This post has been edited by My Berlina: 16 May 2006, 15:26

--------------------
- - - - Sibiu/North Carolina
Volkswagen Passat GLS V6 2.8L
4x4 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L 6-cylinder
Dacia Berlina L A/C
+
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 14:36
Forum Renault