Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dacia Factory
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
martin245
Ajutor! Eu am nevoie la spre a vorbi la un Englez speaking Dacia fabrică worker Eu am nevoie informații despre Faruri

Stu
nh1980ro
Try English, we may understand you.. smile.gif
Put your problem here about your lights and maybe you'll get an answer.
Alexu7
Romanian workers speak english too, you know...
martin245
Sorry Guys
OK here goes
I own a Logan 2007 14mpi I am English and I live in Germany
I will be returning to England in NOV and I need a set of Headlights for England
Our headlights here in Europe Shine to the Right
and in England they shine to the Left It is law in England to have the correct lights and we are not allowed to mask off the glass
Mahindra Logan from India Have Right hand Drive cars like England
and I have heard that the Headlights come from Romania .
So i would like someone to sell me a pair of Indian Headlights

I know this is very complicated (like us British radmasa.gif )
Regards
Stu
daniM
you have to call to the factory.you'll find the phone number in Service book
martin245
How about Emailen ? Does anyone have the address
Stu
Amedeus
Try the headlights manufacturer site :

http://www.elba.ro/index.php?s=catalog_page&category=10&l=en

is in english. This is the email address: sales@elba.ro

The code for Logan headlight is FAD-15
martin245
Wow
Super !!!!
I have sent them an Email
Thanks for your Help
Stu

I will keep you posted on how I get on cool.gif
cristio_79
Try here:
http://www.dacia.de/

Or to another Dacia dealer in Germany.
martin245
QUOTE(cristio_79 @ 3 Feb 2008, 16:48)
Try here:
http://www.dacia.de/

Or to another Dacia dealer in Germany.

I have used the German Dacia site but they are as much use as a Ashtray on a motorcycle radmasa.gif
Stu
ador13
I don't think you will solve the problem trying to call to romanian factory.
Did you tried "http://www.mahindrarenault.com/logan/contact_us.html" ??
I think they might be able to help you regarding mentioned issue.

Anyway, very nice for an english man to use diacritic mark on the subject title like "Dacia fabrică" smile.gif

All the best!
Fancyman
Hello,

I have a "little" question:
Whay don't you try simply to fix the problem in a UK unit of service? It's not a problem to arrange the angle of head lights. There is a device for horizontal and vertical orientation too.

(I think that I've well understood your problem)
martin245
It is a BIG problem to adjust the lights angle !! Look inside the headlight .
What do you see ?? You will see a silver lining directing the light to the RIGHT .and it is because of this lining that I need other lights
Stu
eXtenSion
Send an e-mail to " vocea.clientului@daciagroup.com ".

Tell them that you have that problem and if they can provide you with headlights from cars sold in India (i think they drive on the left side of the road, there, as well).

If you want, tell me what you want to write, in English, and i'll translate it in Romanian and mail them/ or give you the translation so that you can send it.
cosmin_2300
QUOTE(eXtenSion @ 4 Feb 2008, 22:48)
Send an e-mail to " vocea.clientului@daciagroup.com ".

and speak english please biggrin.gif
martin245
Whats up Cosmin ??
Stu
Fancyman
It was a joke from Cosmin. He means that the persons from "voceaclientului" don't speak english. wink.gif

(vocea.clientului... is the PR of DACIA)
martin245
HA HA radmasa.gif NOW I UNDERSTAND ph34r.gif READ THE ANSWER THAT voceaclientului
SENT ME wub.gif

Good day,

Dear sir Stuart,
We thank you that you entrusted us with yo’re confidence by appeling to our services.

In order to answer to you're question please send us more details about this request. Thank you for understanding.

We are staying abidance opened to any sugestions and applications that you might have reffering to our products or services offered by our company.you can contact us at the e-mail address vocea.clientului@daciagroup.com or by filling out a blank form on our web-site www.dacia.ro. Or at the phone number 0248 500 000 or fax 0248 500 076 from Monday to Friday betwen the hours 08AM and 08 PM and Saturday between the hours 08AM and 04PM.You can also write to us throught mail our address is Automobile Dacia SA - Vocea Clientului Dacia, str. Uzinei nr. 1, Mioveni, jud. Arges, cod 115400.

Best regardes

Customer Care Representative

Tomescu Mihai Alexandru
radmasa.gif
Fancyman
By the way, you was right - endeed, you have to change the headligts because the mirors from inside are positioned for Europe ways (not UK). I found that the supplier for India's Logan is called LUCAS and the headlights are made in India.
Good luck! and keep in touch
eXtenSion
martin, you could try the support page on The British Webpage.

If you can, please inform them that those working at 'voceaclientului' don't speak English very well.
martin245
Thanks Extension BUT Renault Uk are not interested in Dacia
they just say we do not have anything with Dacia right now
and always point me to the Dacia Germany Site
Funny though it is called Dacia By Renault but Renault are not interested
Stu
eXtenSion
I wrote an e-mail to vocea[...].com, in Romanian. Maybe they have a solution!
g100sic
Is it really necessary to change the complete headlights?
Wouldn't it be enough to change only light-bulbs?

There was an article on wikipedia about halogen automotive lamps, and I understood from it that only in the USA headlights are integrated system with the lamps, in terms of shaping a light pattern, but that by EU standards basic shaping of light is done in the lamps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headlamp
martin245
a bulb change would do nothing but ,,,Replace the bulb radmasa.gif
not the reflectors need changing and thats the complete headlight
Stu
eXtenSion
--------------

They wrote back: Buna ziua,
Stimate domnule [...],

Va multumim pentru increderea pe care ne-ati acordat-o apeland la serviciile noastre.

In legatura cu solicitarea dumneavoastra va informam ca firma Dacia produce numai faruri cu bataie a luminii in partea dreapta conform legislatiei in rigoare.

--------------

In English: Thank you for [...]. Regarding you request we inform you that Dacia only makes headlights with the beam deflected to the right side of the road, in accordance with present law.

--------------

So, try the Indian factory..Mahindra Contact Page
martin245
Thanks anyway
Hey I recieved the same answer only they told me to go to Dacia UK
They MUST Know that there is NO Dacia UK
and also they even Spelt Dacia wrong
(This is very bad public relations )
Stu

here is my Email answer

--------------------------------------------------
Good day,

Dear sir Stuart ,

Reffering to you're request we inform you that Dacia produces vehicles with headlights that are only pointing to the right.

If you want to purchase headlights with reflectors that are pointing to the left we reccomend that you get in touch with a Daicia- radmasa.gif Renault Service Unit from England were you can order a pair of headlights that have reflectors that are pointing to the left.
nh1980ro
Sorry mate.
So India is for you.. smile.gif
Contact them, maybe they know better English.. smile.gif
eXtenSion
It's interesting that they can provide you with headlights, but they told me there aren't any. Nice!
martin245
They cant supply me with Headlights !!!
Marindra can (Maybe) but not Dacia
Stu
alinushy
hi, this is the company that makes the headlights for dacia, ask them too.
http://www.elba.ro/index.php?s=catalog_page&category=10&l=en
nh1980ro
@alinushy Please read the topic (post #7).
alinushy
oops, my bad, emotionat.gif
martin245
Here is a great monitor cleaner and this works very well
my monitor is SUPER CLEAN
http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf
stu
adrianne
I've just discovered I need a bigger monitor, eg. 21" or more... radmasa.gif
rashv
Hey, What happened to your head light issue??
biggrin.gif

martin245
I hope to be having a set sent from India in May to Scotland
There is a French Girl who is also moving to the UK
who has kindly offered to help me
Now all I need is a Tacho in Miles ....or one from a scrapyard that I can
do myself .But we do not get any Logans onour scrapheaps
Stu
Twingoman
From memory, I think the actual dash unit may be the same as the Clio, although I may be wrong.
martin245
I will check that one out
Stu
ga!nusha
from what i know, some parts are the same, but the actual dashboard doens't fit...
Peja
ON TOPIC smile.gif

I hope that some facory worker will read this question/problem:
I've ordered Logan 1.4 Preference+AC but because of strike in Dacia delivery will be late mad.gif .

Does anyone knows how many days will be delay of delivery? blink.gif

Peja
GabrielD
Hi Stu,

I think I have the same problem with my Logan. I am Romanian and I have been living for 3 months in UK. Now I want to register my Logan here in UK and some changes need to be done, including the headlights.
Would you please tell me how you did eventually manage to replace your Logan's headlights with RHD ones?
This would be a valuable piece of information for me as I am not sure how to proceed next. I think there aren't many Logan drivers in UK so your help would be much appreciated.
Also if you could advice me on speedometer and rear fog lights.
These days I am also looking for a Renault Center for my 60000 km servicing. I found Bristos in Ipswich, but they are not sure on what belts need to be replaced (alternator belt, cambelt).
Thank you very much for your help!
Any suggestions welcome!
Gabriel
einstein1984
If you use the romanian maintenance program, both belt kits should be replaced (that's timing and accesory). If you use the french one, change them at 120 000 km. Also, it would't be a bad ideea to change the water pump as well if you do the timing belt kit.
GabrielD
Thanks, Einstein!

Any idea about the headlights?
einstein1984
None whatsoever. All I cand do is get you the part numbers if you want them and see if a renault dealer can provide them for you (that's the hard part).
GabrielD
Ok, thank you. The part numbers should help me.
razvanamza
Hi there.....
I want to bring to your attention that not only the headlamps need to be changed, but also the tail lights. In England you get fog lamp on the right side of the car. In Romania it is on the left. Try contacting Mahindra Reanult....the have both the headlighs and the tail lamps. Or you can buy tuning ones, and cross-change the red plastic on your tail lights for the fog lamp and reverse...hope you understand by "turkised" english.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.