Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sound while depressing clutch?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
ezee
I have Diesel Logan and I am noticing a "TAK" sound while I depress the clutch pedal, this started after second service. Let me know if you notice something similar in Diesel versions.

Also I notice rattles while turning car on some rough road condition, It gives a feel that something is loose.
martin245
Hi the best way to hear noises on your car is to go into one of those BIG underground carparks then wind down your window and do a few circles and stuff
you will here the noises better
Turning on rough ground could be anything !!!! Check your wheel nuts
They could be loose
As for the clutch I cannot help you there try your local Mahindra agents
Stu
Keka
I hear same TAK noise but it works fine.....probably just a noise, since clutch pedal is made of plastic smile.gif
Anjeevgeorge
Keka,

My car (diesel Logan) is also making the same noice but the machine work well. So I am not concerned with that.

This forum is better than the Mahindra service centers as they cannot give any reply to any queries.

When I asked about the dust smell, they assured me that they will clean the AC filter during next service !!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha

Anjeev
xtraya
hmmm, my clutch has some irritant sount, something like "BiiiP Biiiii"
but not allways, sometimes works without any sound. i can move it normaly without any kind of holding or scratching.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.