Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Is the price for Logan going up?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
Czar
Hello Dacia owners and fans!

I was told by my dealer in Macedonia that the price for the Logan will go up in the first months of the next year. I allready sign up for a Logan but I would like to check the information excl.gif
Does anybody knows anything concerning this? unsure.gif
klaus
We haven't heard something like that, but in Romania the price for certain models had already increased (Ambition – full option model -by 200 Euros and Laureate – without ABS – by 50 euros). If you have signed a contract with the price well established, you won’t be affected by any rise of the price.
vv
In Romania the price for Logan Laureate (air conditioning, RCS, ...) was increased by 50 euro, and the price for Logan Ambition (1.6MPI, ABS, RCD) was increased by 200 euro. Also the price of paint increased from 160 euro to 200 euro.
Czar
The thing is that the prices in Macedonia are from 7.000 - 8.600 euros. The dealer told me that because of the offer of Logan to the west countries they already received a letter from Dacia announcing higher prices. Also starting next year some additional taxes will be introduced in Macedonia making all cars with engine above 1.5 more expensive.
This is the reason why I applied for Logan now (and not after 1st of January 2005)!
costi
Prices go up after March 01.2005.
New prices not available yet.
Boris
QUOTE(Czar @ 13 Dec 2004, 14:35)
Hello Dacia owners and fans!

I was told by my dealer in Macedonia that the price for the Logan will go up in the first months of the next year. I allready sign up for a Logan but I would like to check the information excl.gif
Does anybody knows anything concerning this? unsure.gif

The price in Croatia just went up.

The price for Logan Laureate 1.6 with additional:
- air bag for front passenger seat
- metallic color
- ABS
- Air conditioning

(In Romania that would be Logan Laureate 1.6 without the radio)

is now 10 470 EUR, in todays exchange rate that is cca 225 EUR more than I paid for it.

I'm not shure if that is a good decision. The Logan is becoming less and less competitive in Croatia because people do not trust Dacia yet.

For 500 EUR more now you can buy a Opel Astra Classic II with less equipment, but people are still thinking: "Opel is Opel, and Dacia is Dacia".

Boris
mccoy

"Opel is Opel, and Dacia is Dacia".

===============================================================================

For less money we could drive Chevrolet-not Impala but Kalos laugh.gif

"Don`t know much about history,
Don`t know much about geografy,
Don`t know much about science book,
Don`t know much about French I took,
But I do know that I love you..."

Man said:"Logan is Logan" excl.gif

Boris
QUOTE(mccoy @ 23 Feb 2005, 19:46)
"Opel is Opel, and Dacia is Dacia".

For less money we could drive Chevrolet-not Impala but Kalos

Man said:"Logan is Logan"

Well I've decided to buy the Logan.

Time will show the rest. The car is here, I'll pick it up in Friday.
mccoy

Let the roads be open for you,my neighbour,and for all of us.

Do not forget to check tyres... cool.gif
AL
@mccoy: please update the Personal profile with your location! ...thanks

@boris: I wish you a lot of km with your new Logan.... drive safe!!!

valuri.gif drunksinging.gif
Boris
QUOTE(AL @ 24 Feb 2005, 11:04)
@boris: I wish you a lot of km with your new Logan.... drive safe!!!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

So far I had no accidents when I was driving, hope it stays that way!
dras
QUOTE(Boris @ 16 Feb 2005, 11:08)
(In Romania that would be Logan Laureate 1.6  without the radio)
Boris

In Romania, except for the cheapest model (Logan Ambiance 1.4 MPI), all the rest of the models are equiped with radio casette (top model Logan Ambition - mine cool.gif - is equiped with radio CD).
Touho
Hi all!
In Catalonia and I guess in Spain too the price of Dacia Logan cars will rise about 1.5% since today 1st of January.
See you.
Quike_19
QUOTE(Touho @ 1 Jan 2006, 22:00)
Hi all!
In Catalonia and I guess in Spain too the price of Dacia Logan cars will rise about 1.5% since today 1st of January.
See you.

Hello! The price of Dacia Logan in all parts of Spain is the same because Dacia is sold in Spain by Renault Spain. Therefore, In Catalonia is sold by Renault Spain.
I explain it, because some people possibly don't know what Catalonia is.
Greatings and happy new year for all you.
Touho
Hi my friend from Madrid,
I just made a difference between the rising of prices for this year 2006 in Catalonia and the rest of Spain because the inflation in Catalonia rises more than the other parts of Spain, so the data given from a catalan car dealer could be different from the one given by a car dealer from another part of Spain.
In November 2005 the difference between Catalan and Spanish inflation was already 0.6%.
See you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.