Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My new Nissan Logan...........
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
ARSport
Hi mi name is Alejandro....Im from Mexico and i just buy a Nissan Aprio (renault-dacia logan) It is wonderful, the comfort is incredible.....
Some pics....
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
The modz...are
Magellan GPS
18s rims
10000k Xenon

It has only 3 weeks on my garage, and 1200km.
aphophis
nice looking logan. welcom to logan's owner (or ex-owners) club. I have a question maybe you can tell me (eventualy with links). How it sells logan in mexic?How it's seen by the market?
ARSport
Well at the first....The people say that the logan is a ugly car...even me,
but whit the time, they find that its a great car, whit the luxury of bigers cars, and the price of one smaller......When the people see the car by himselfs they think are nice.....but when they get on it.....go to the dealer and buy one.....
Salutes
bossake
Yes. Big confort and luxury for logan. How much costs there? Can you convert to usd $ please. Thanks smile.gif
aphophis
how good does it sales the logan? On wich position is o sale charts. Sory if i am rude or insistent, but i'm curious
ARSport
It cost around 12000usd
The nissan Aprio sells in Mexico since 2006......
Actualy is one of the subcompacts more selled......i dont know the number of units but since 2008 is more usualy to see one in the street
Here´s a pic..... New Rims i just install a lower suspencion....It only have 2000km and 1 month since i buy it
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.