Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Door problem
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
bougie
Hi

I have a problem with my Dacia logan 08. The door at the driver's side doesnt close completely, there is always a gap between the door and the body, and it's slowly widening. Any idea what this could be?

grtz

mario1980
For sure the door isn't bending or deforming. Check the latch mechanism, especially the bolt on the B-pillar. It's supposed not to move from it's position, because it's nut is welded to the pillar. In your case, the welding might be broken. So you could get a torx, and reposition that bolt if needed.
bougie
hi no worries i had exactly the same problem. on the inside of your b pillar there is a locking bolt that the door "hangs on to" this apparently comes loose easily out of the factory. Your garagist needs to realign it and use some sort of special glue i dont remember the name because simply tightening does not help it will get loose again.
dacia socrates
QUOTE(bougie @ 30 Dec 2009, 03:34)
hi no worries i had exactly the same problem. on the inside of your b pillar there is a locking bolt that the door "hangs on to" this apparently comes loose easily out of the factory. Your garagist needs to realign it and use some sort of special glue i dont remember the name because simply tightening does not help it will get loose again.

hi , look , u use the term , such a - b pillar - how u know that ?! from where can i know that ? or can i dawnload some book about exactly my car ? if u know , then guide me please !
variable_dynamics
QUOTE(bougie @ 29 Dec 2009, 22:34)
Your garagist needs to realign it and use some sort of special glue i dont remember the name

It's called "Threadlock"(see Loctite product range, for example)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.