Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UCH menus
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
Aali
Hi everyone, today I went to my local garage to do 30000 service.Also I had them check my car with Clip ver. 86 to see if my car had any troubles.My car had no trouble at all but in menus of UCH it was stated that my car UCH was capable of Autolock and Overspeed alarm options only that the technician was unable to enable these options for me.Anyone here familliar with this procedure? Your help would be most appreciated.Thanks guys for your help.

Aali
einstein1984
It's not possible to activate those 2 functions on the Logan UCH. HArdware limitation, not software.
klaus
It is possible, but not with the hardware and software from service.
You need a "engineer"" software, like Renault DDT and a specialized interface.
Aali
Thanks Klaus I have found two versions of DDT2000 and I'm searching for KKL to usb cable.Can anyone help me more?

Aali
GIC
DIY - Thanks to IRONICK.
If is not working well, you could cancel the 10 Ohm resistors from 2N2222 transistors.
einstein1984
QUOTE(klaus @ 10 Nov 2009, 11:59)
It is possible, but not with the hardware and software from service.
You need a "engineer"" software, like Renault DDT and a specialized interface.

French Renault guy tried it with DDT 2000 on a MCV from 2007. Configuration was ok, but it still didn't work.
Aali
Hi everyone merry christmas and new year greetings.Any new taughts?Help is appreciated in this issue.

Aali
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.