Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Before you owned a Logan ...
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
DJ Nesta
I am curious, what cars people owned before buying a Logan. For me, for example, my previous car was a Lada 1200, and that is a real prehistoric car compared to the Logan. I also read somewhere on the forum about a Yugo 45. And maybe there are more exotic types to be mentioned. (Including interesting pictures?)
In the Czech Republic many people see the Logan as a welcome replacement for old Lada's, Skoda's et cetera.
Boris
A Ford Fiesta 1.3, 1994. model. I sold the car a few days ago. Nothing "exotic" smile.gif
mccoy
QUOTE(DJ Nesta @ 31 Mar 2005, 16:53)
I am curious, what cars people owned before buying a Logan. For me, for example, my previous car was a Lada 1200, and that is a real prehistoric car compared to the Logan. I also read somewhere on the forum about a Yugo 45. And maybe there are more exotic types to be mentioned. (Including interesting pictures?)
In the Czech Republic many people see the Logan as a welcome replacement for old Lada's, Skoda's et cetera.

Nice move excl.gif

See you later...

Yugo 45 a

or

Yugo 45 b

VladoMKD
Renault 12 TL from 1972 to 1998 .....after 1998 ....hmmmmm exotic Zastava 750 blush.gif

Logan is Space Shuttle for me rolleyes.gif
Konstantin
My last car was 1998 FIAT PUNTO 55S, which i modified, it costed me around 3000 euro's, and I was verry satisfied with it and I never had anny problem's, but it was a 3 door version. I got married (i'm expecting a child) and the car was getting old so it was the time to sell it so I dont lose too much of the vallue. I went to Renault dealer to take a look at MEGANE 1.6 16V (17.000 euro's) and I saw first shipment of LGN in Macedonia. I was really suprised that the car that has caused so much disturbance in E.U. has arrived so soon. Not long after that i had oportunity to test drive LGN 1.6 LAUREATE and that was enough for me to decide that I'm going to buy this car instead of MEGANE because I don't have to take leasing from anny bank and I can pay in cash, so I start clean of anny obligations and with a new car. I know that MEGANE and the other cars in that range are quite different but they cost double than this. I think that they don't offer double the plasure for the money they ask. I'm very satisfied with LGN considering the price.
Kratylos PL
Welcome smile.gif
I m new logan user smile.gif)) (from Poland)
LAUREATE 1.4
before? - Punto selecta 1994
milgn
Enjoy your new car! biggrin.gif
satisfied?i hope smile.gif
why did you change your old car with a dacia logan?
dras
Currently Dacia Logan Ambition
Previous Dacia Berlina 1410
xtraya
well i get my driving licence in december 2004,and 10 days later i paid loggy
i get it in a march05

before that i drived GSB (gradsko saobracajno preduzece Belgrade---something like CITY TRAFIC COMPANY- BELGRADE)

hehe, i traveled with buses,tramways and troleybuses...

pehaco
I hope that the Logan Ambiance I ordered will be at the dealer mid-Januar 2006.
I did own a Peugeot 306 1.4 year 1994.

I'm living in Holland and I ordered my car before the introduction in Holland (on the 18th of november 2005). There was a press-meeting on the 5th of november and I was convinced when I saw the Logan.
My Berlina
QUOTE(pehaco @ 21 Dec 2005, 14:43)
I was convinced when I saw the Logan.

Wow, thats great! You didn't even test-drive it?
Mario_b
Hy, before my Logan I had a Alfa Romeo 33 1,8td sportwagon made in 1989. Because it was getting old and many problems appeared with it, I decided to buy a Logan. Next year in summer I'll start the capital repair of my old Alfa and I hope it will run for many more years. Logan is spacecraft in comparison with Alfa 33 but I love the old 'lady'!
pehaco
QUOTE(My Berlina @ 21 Dec 2005, 22:35)
Wow, thats great! You didn't even test-drive it?

No, I didn't. A few weeks ago, by accident, I came across a car-dealer selling Logans and the wife and I made a 30 km test-drive.

Now I'm even more convinced I made the right decision.
Touho
Hi all!
Today I just decided to buy a Dacia Logan Basic 1.4 75 cv because my former car just got broken. It was a Renault 19 driver 1.9d from 1994.
I live near Barcelona and still there are few Dacia in our roads but I hope soon there will be some more. As far as I can tell, I just have seen one of them and only once.
I have to admit that I have not even tested the car because I have no options: Dacia Logan is the cheapest car in Catalonia and it is a "Renault" too, so no doubt.
See you!
pehaco
QUOTE(pehaco @ 21 Dec 2005, 20:43)
I hope that the Logan Ambiance I ordered will be at the dealer mid-Januar 2006.
I did own a Peugeot 306 1.4 year 1994.

I'm living in Holland and I ordered my car before the introduction in Holland (on the 18th of november 2005). There was a press-meeting on the 5th of november and I was convinced when I saw the Logan.

Today (29 december) the cardealer called: My Logan has arrived.
In a magazine there was an article about the Logan: In the last 2 weeks of november, after the intro on the 18th there were 157 orders for the Logan in the Netherlands. That will make 3600/year. Not bad!!
bness
Before Logan 1.5dci Lauret Pack I owned Fiat Punto 1.7td ELX 1995. Nice small car, no problems with him, but family is growing and had to buy larger car, so... Logan Full is I thing much bether car then 1995 Punto...
Touho
Hi all!
My new Dacia Logan Basic, according to the dealer, it will arrive before the 10th of January.. I keep my fingers crossed.
See you!
Danco
As most people here in Romania probably, I had two Dacia 1310 berlina befor Logan. I don't know how is to drive a BMW or Audi, so Logan is the dream car for me. At list for now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.