Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Help me with my Dacia SuperNova!Please!
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > Dacia SuperNova > Probleme tehnice - Dacia SuperNova
hilan
Bună ziua tuturor de pe acest forum. I sînt asking pentru ajutor cu masina mea, Dacia SuperNova. Am să înlocuiască amortizoare fata de șoc, dar eu nu pot cumpăra original în Polonia. Pot să le înlocuiască cu alte persoane de la un model de autovehicul diferit? Dacă da, pentru ce?
Vă rugăm să ajuta! Al tău !!!!!
ionijhonnie
If you can speak in english, please do it.
Here are a lot of english speakers wich are able to help you.

Cause your translate into romanian it is not really helpful, please continue in english.

I understood that you have problems with front shock absorbers and you intend to replace them with new ones. Am I right?

In this moment I really do not know if that pieces are compatible with others cars ( probably with Renault Clio) but I can recomand you to buy two new ones from Romania. Origin shock absorbers aren't so expensive: around 30 Euros each. In adition You have to pay for transport to Poland: can vary between 40 to 60 Euros.
Bogyciu
Try Renault 9/11
hilan
In Poland, I can not buy the original shock to my car Dacia SuperNova. Can you replace the shocks with a different model car? For example, Renault, Peugeot, etc? If so, what specifically? Yours!!
Maskatu
You could try monroe or bilstein. I do not have the exact codes of the products at this moment, but shocks froms renault should fit. Take one from the car and show it to the seller... he will know better, what to give you, ant what is compatible.
cristio_79
Renault 19.
http://www.webdealauto.com/fr/searchengine...6&Soumettre.y=5
hilan
Could you see these?
...for example?
SERGIULICA04FUX
F6-VN8-0025-bilstein - this is the code for supernova shocks
Maskatu
I looked at theu unix catalogue for shocks for renault 19 and i found KYB at about 100 dollars/piece, also OPTIMAL and MONROE

Look here
http://www.unixauto.ro/Unix_CikkekLista_Fo...13&cMegnNr=2899
tatabobu
The manufacturer and code of the original part: Bilstein F6VN20001.
A big supplyer of autoparts should be able to find an equivalent prooduct.

LE: what Sergiulica04fux wrote there is the shock absorber for Solenza. It's another code, but it seems the part works on SuperNova, also.
SERGIULICA04FUX
in this picture, shocks are good for supernova
hilan
you're right ... many thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.